PDA

View Full Version : Advice! Coming from London England for Green Bay game 11/25

NYGNash
08-21-2012, 10:36 AM
Hi all,

Need general help from getting tickets to getting the stadium!

As a Giants fan do I sit anywhere specific or do both sets of fans sit together?

Where is the best place to get tickets?

What's the best way to get to the stadium?

Best time to get there?!

Any help would be great!!

manning to shockey
08-21-2012, 10:47 AM
1. Not sure what you mean "do both sets of fans sit together?"

2. eBay, StubHub and Giants Ticket Exchange.

3. Can't tell you the best route to get to the stadium without knowing where you will be coming from? NJ or NY

4. If its your first time coming to the stadium I say get there early and take advantage of tailgating and checking out the Lombardi's on display inside the stadium.

RagTime Blue
08-21-2012, 10:54 AM
I think in some UK sporting events, they separate supporters from either team. They don't do that in the NFL. Everyone buys from the same pool of tickets.

fansince69
08-21-2012, 10:57 AM
1. Not sure what you mean "do both sets of fans sit together?"

2. eBay, StubHub and Giants Ticket Exchange.

3. Can't tell you the best route to get to the stadium without knowing where you will be coming from? NJ or NY

4. If its your first time coming to the stadium I say get there early and take advantage of tailgating and checking out the Lombardi's on display inside the stadium.

1 I assume he means this...in many sporting events...the home team sits on one side while the away team uses the other...happens in this country all the time at High school sports.....I am going to assume since he is from London that it happens there to

NYGNash
08-21-2012, 11:04 AM
Yep.... All gets a bit crazy if teams arent seperated! Crazy really!!

Thank's for all your advice!

I'm staying in NY not far from the Broklyn bridge!

And what should I pay for tickets?!

RagTime Blue
08-21-2012, 11:18 AM
Someone else noted EBay and StubHub. Both fairly repudable if you do your research for a couple of days.

But a general rule of thumb that I wish I'd followed in the past:

Tickets don't get cheaper as the event draws near. They almost always get more expensive. So don't wait too long, thinking you'll save $20 somewhere.

NYGNash
08-21-2012, 11:29 AM
Haha thanks!

The Knicks play at the Garden on the same day at 1:00pm, could I make both games or would that be too pressed for time?!

GiantsDigital
08-21-2012, 11:34 AM
Hey NYGNash,

Check out our website here (http://www.giants.com/tickets-and-stadium/index.html), it should give you all the information you need on getting to the stadium, etc.

davepc
08-21-2012, 02:02 PM
Hi all,

Need general help from getting tickets to getting the stadium!

As a Giants fan do I sit anywhere specific or do both sets of fans sit together?

Where is the best place to get tickets?

What's the best way to get to the stadium?

Best time to get there?!

Any help would be great!!

No specific suporters sections in US stadiums. Even our soccer stadiums have more or less intermingled fan bases

The best place to get tickets is the Ticketmaster ticketexchange or stubhub.

From New York City, take the train. It's cheap and easy. Otherwise you'll have to rent a car, and that's more hassle then its worth to drive on the wrong side of the road in heavy traffic.

Gates open 2 hours before kickoff, there is a lot of stuff to do on the plaza outside the stadium, as well as the room with the championship trophies.

You can easily make it from Madison Square Garden to the Medowlands, the train in right there.

NYGNash
08-22-2012, 07:03 AM
Thanks for your help!! See you all at the game.

Nash