PDA

View Full Version : Da bears

BergenCountyJC
08-22-2012, 12:52 PM
As all of you should now, this Friday we get to welcome back our 2011 Champions - anyone think there will be anything special before the game or will they most likely save all the good stuff for opening day against the Cowboys? Having the opportunity to go to Indianapolis for the game, I've been chomping at the bit to see our team live again. :biggrin:

njg85m
08-22-2012, 12:54 PM
As all of you should now, this Friday we get to welcome back our 2011 Champions - anyone think there will be anything special before the game or will they most likely save all the good stuff for opening day against the Cowboys? Having the opportunity to go to Indianapolis for the game, I've been chomping at the bit to see our team live again. :biggrin:

Opener. I'm hoping that Strahan ziplines into the stadium this time with a cape.

SweetZombieJesus
08-22-2012, 06:23 PM
Opening night. In 2008 they had banners in the end zones and Strahan popped out of a giant Lombardi trophy and they did an extra long player introduction and ceremony with Bob Papa. Virtually none of it was on TV. Considering I was at the stadium rally, it was a perfect closure of the circle.

Captain Chaos
08-22-2012, 06:32 PM
Opener. I'm hoping that Strahan ziplines into the stadium this time with a cape.

I was hoping for a cake this time around!

derekunion28
08-22-2012, 06:56 PM
they should show it all on tv

miked1958
08-22-2012, 09:52 PM
Let s just get this game and the Pats game over with no more significant injuries will be celebration enough for me