WLB: Boley, Williams, Paysinger
MLB: Herzlich, Blackburn
SLB: Kiwanuka, Rivers, Jones
CB: Webster, Amukamara, Coe, Hosley, Tryon
S: Phillips, Rolle. Hill

K: Tynes
P: Weatherford
LS: DeOssie

IR: Thomas, Rogers, Trattou, Parker, Douglas(so we can hold on to him)
PUP: Sash, Beckum
PS: Perriloux, Martinek, Collins, Capers, Bing, Marshall, Ojomo, DePalma

fansince69
08-22-2012, 08:23 PM
Hey I'm just curious to see what you guys feel will be our final 53

QB: Manning, Carr
RB: Bradshaw, Wilson, Ware, Scott
FB: Hynoski
WR: Nicks, Cruz, Hixon, Jernigan, Randle, Barden/Stanback
TE: Bennett, Pascoe, Robinson
LT: Locklear, Beatty
LG: Boothe, Mosley
C:Baas
RG:Snee, Petrus
RT: Diehl, Brewer

LE: Tuck, Tracy
DT: Canty, Joseph, Bernard, Hendricks, Austin
RE: Pierre-Paul, Umenyiora
WLB: Boley, Williams
CB: Webster, Amukamara, Coe, Hosley, Tryon, Molden

PS: Paysinger, Martinek, Collins, Capers, Bing, Marshall, Ojomo, DePalma

Paysinger not eligible for PS....probably on 53 over jones...what about masau or however its spelled...need 4 safeties probably one less cornerback

titwio
08-22-2012, 08:37 PM
I think Johnson will make it over Molden and Douglas over Stanback/Barden. Stanback has flashed but he's 28 and I think the Giants will go with youth. (Just my opinion though)

They'd probably only carry 4 DT's. I wouldn't be surprised if they kept Paysinger around on the 53. He's played solid LB and he's great on specials too.

ozzie0075
08-22-2012, 08:48 PM

WLB: Boley, Williams
CB: Webster, Amukamara, Coe, Hosley, Tryon, Molden

PS: Paysinger, Martinek, Collins, Capers, Bing, Marshall, Ojomo, DePalma

Cordle probably makes it over Petrus because he can play center and guard. And all reports are Petrus has not had a very good camp.

Beelzeboss
08-22-2012, 08:49 PM
I like Paysinger to make the cut, he's shown some good stuff.

Toadofsteel
08-22-2012, 08:49 PM
Here's the changes I'd make:
-Put Paysinger in place of Jones at LB
-Put Brown in place of Scott at RB.
-Hosley will be ahead of Coe.
-Randle will be ahead of Jernigan.
-Blackburn will start ahead of Herzlich at the beginning of the season, but will give way as the season progresses.
-Stanback gets the nod over Barden.

I also don't know if that IR reactivation rule is in effect this season or not, but if it's not, I'd keep a spot open for TT so he can come back. Most likely I'd send Hendricks to the PS if that was necessary.

My PS: Perriloux, Martinek, DePalma, Ojomo, Bing, Hendricks (if necessary), Muasau, Cordle...

giantsfan420
08-22-2012, 09:27 PM
nice guesses. i think brown goes to PS if hes eligible or we just keep him and waive ware. if wilson goes ahead of him on the depth chart, theres no reason why we couldnt keep brown over ware but i dunno i doubt we cut ware now that i think about it

nycsportzfan
08-22-2012, 10:44 PM
I like the original list for most part.. I think Tracy is gonna be our breakout player this yr, making for a fearsome 4some at DE..

Jahh
08-22-2012, 10:48 PM
Douglas over Barden and Stanback

BallinNY
08-22-2012, 11:14 PM
Alot of good responses, I don't think there's a chance that Hendricks isn't in the 53 man roster after his play this offseason. I didn't put Hosley ahead of Coe because i think they'd prefer Coe to be an outside corner over Hosley, whereas Hosley would be better inside at NB. Regarding Randle/Jernigan, I think that Randle is the superior player, but Jernigan seems to have the offense to a higher degree due to being with the 1's and how he's being picked to break out by the sports writers and even some giants staff.

Stanback over Barden is very likely, but i want to see what Barden can do without getting interfered with. I would take Scott over Brown, Brown has had injury problems, is older, and Scott has more attributes to work with. Paysinger over Jones is possible, but i've now heard we're keeping 8 lb's so it may not matter.

BallinNY
08-22-2012, 11:16 PM
I edited my post, i took out Molden and put Paysinger on the depth chart while putting Perriloux on the PS

miked1958
08-22-2012, 11:30 PM
I love Douglas and Martinek. Hope they both at least make our PS without getting snagged by someone

BlueSanta
08-23-2012, 12:27 AM
We almost have to keep 4 safeties.

Toadofsteel
08-23-2012, 01:38 AM
I personally think that Scott is redundant with Wilson now here. They're both the same type of RB. Brown is the closest thing we have to a power back now with Jacobs gone. I see him making the roster under Bradshaw, Wilson, and Ware.

tonyt830
08-23-2012, 07:16 AM
We almost have to keep 4 safeties.Yeah because Sash has to serve that 4 game suspension to start the season. And Hill has proved his worth so far.

tonyt830
08-23-2012, 07:28 AM

WLB: Boley, Williams, Paysinger
CB: Webster, Amukamara, Coe, Hosley, Tryon

PS: Perriloux, Martinek, Collins, Capers, Bing, Marshall, Ojomo, DePalmaWith Canty and Thomas injuries/rehab, the uncertainity of Rogers at DT, its tough to call. But I agree with your predictions for the most part. I know you edited your original list.

At RB, I may substitute Brown for Scott--close call, we'll see how it pans out the next 2 games. At WR, I like Douglas and Collins, but I could see Stanback getting the final WR Spot over Barden. Stanback can contribute to ST at least.

I hope our O-line gels and improves over the next 2 games. Beatty needs to get healthy, but I'm hoping Locklear is solid enough to protect Eli's blindside.

On defense, Sash has to serve his 4 game suspension, so the Giants will need to keep at least 3 safeties until Sash comes back. At LB, I think Paysinger makes the final 53, Jones may be the odd man out at the LB position. At CB, depending what they do with Thomas and how he progresses with his knee rehab, they keep Webster, prince, Coe, Hosley, and maybe a 5th (Tryon or Johnson).

shane4177
08-23-2012, 11:14 AM
First off all you are missing Sash at Safety....that will give us 4, and he isn't PUP, he is suspended for 4 games. I would really feel better if we went 6 deep at CB, just because of last year. I like Brown over Ware at RB. I am good with everything else you have.......

BallinNY
08-24-2012, 03:22 AM
i am not missing sash, they would probably PUP him so they can have that roster spot for the first 4 games and only sacrifice 2 games of not having him on the roster. Brown over Ware is pretty dumb considering the contract we gave Ware, how we used him as the 3rd down back last year, and sadly he seems like the most durable veteran RB we have.

G.I. Ants
08-24-2012, 04:00 AM
i am not missing sash, they would probably PUP him so they can have that roster spot for the first 4 games and only sacrifice 2 games of not having him on the roster. Brown over Ware is pretty dumb considering the contract we gave Ware, how we used him as the 3rd down back last year, and sadly he seems like the most durable veteran RB we have.
You can't put a suspended player on PUP. Also, Perriloux can not be placed on the PS for the 3rd year. Markus Kuhn has a good chance of making the team because of the depleted DL. Scott and Brown have both underperformed so far but I think Brown would get the nod, if they decide to keep a 4th rb. Jim Cordle over Mosely because he is going to the PS. I don't think Barden makes the final roster this year, he has been outplayed by Douglass. I also think that Greg Jones may not make it either because he has been unimpressive as well.

Rat_bastich
08-24-2012, 04:30 AM

Not to harp on this but the PUP is for players with physical injuries...there is a preseason and regular season PUP. Sash is on the DOPE list.