PDA

View Full Version : Top of the Morning

Moke
08-24-2012, 10:28 AM
Woke up this morning and ate a nice grilled cheese sandwich and I was thinking about how much I loved the Giants. It was like a small of New York giants aroma hit me, and please no perverted comments about how good or bad the Giants smell; I've never been in their locker room, but I'm hoping to because I'm a huge fan now.

I came to the realization that I wanted to take off work, and because I LOVE THE NEW YORK GIANTS, I called in sick and said I was feeling the blues

hA HA, no punt INTENDED, but I really am a huge fan... like really.

Anyway good morning to ya'lls, and I hope you have a great new york giant morning!!!

ashleymarie
08-24-2012, 10:30 AM
Good Morning Mike. Enjoy your day.

jomo
08-24-2012, 10:44 AM
Woke up this morning and ate a nice grilled cheese sandwich and I was thinking about how much I loved the Giants. It was like a small of New York giants aroma hit me, and please no perverted comments about how good or bad the Giants smell; I've never been in their locker room, but I'm hoping to because I'm a huge fan now.

I came to the realization that I wanted to take off work, and because I LOVE THE NEW YORK GIANTS, I called in sick and said I was feeling the blues

hA HA, no punt INTENDED, but I really am a huge fan... like really.

Anyway good morning to ya'lls, and I hope you have a great new york giant morning!!!

lol, no punt intended reminds me of Dodge.

TheAnalyst
08-24-2012, 10:54 AM
There is something going on here....

Moke
08-24-2012, 11:00 AM

LOL, I am imagining Tom Coughlin's face right now

There is something going on here....

Obvious joke :)

JB456
08-24-2012, 11:03 AM

Ewwwww. Don't ever remind me of that filthy name again. Can you believe this turd tried to fill Feagles shoes?

The thing is, I would actually feel sorry for him if he didn't kick that damn ball to Jackson in that epic Giants meltdown.

Giantsfan241
08-24-2012, 11:12 AM
Omg your so cool!! We shld totally hang out after the game like LOOL we can totally be total awesome cheerleaders :D

Moke
08-24-2012, 11:18 AM
Omg your so cool!! We shld totally hang out after the game like LOOL we can totally be total awesome cheerleaders :D

Yeah sure, but don't be surprised when you notice my crotch area

Rudyy
08-24-2012, 11:23 AM
Oh my God.

JB456
08-24-2012, 11:29 AM

Bleh, I thought you were both were two hot women that were dressing up as cheerleaders. Way to kill it that thought...

Moke
08-24-2012, 11:34 AM
Bleh, I thought you were both were two hot women that were dressing up as cheerleaders. Way to kill it that thought...

LOL, mine is a complete joke. I just like the woman on my avatar. Clearly a joke, I even have a FB that has Fbomb added

Giantsfan241
08-24-2012, 11:46 AM
If you want a cheerleader PM laurah.

Though in the end you might be surprised with what she has to offer also lol.

FIFTY6G-MAN
08-24-2012, 11:52 AM
The Giants board is about to have their MAN CARD revoked if these kinda threads keep happening!!!

Moke
08-24-2012, 11:55 AM
The Giants board is about to have their MAN CARD revoked if these kinda threads keep happening!!!

Rofl, when does the season start

FIFTY6G-MAN
08-24-2012, 12:05 PM
Rofl, when does the season startNot soon enough obviously!

Rudyy
08-24-2012, 12:38 PM
Not soon enough obviously! The season starts when I say it starts.

Moke
08-24-2012, 12:39 PM
The season starts when I say it starts.

So, can you please make it start like tomorrow? ;)

Rudyy
08-24-2012, 12:44 PM
So, can you please make it start like tomorrow? ;) Psh, when I move into my dorm? nah

Moke
08-24-2012, 01:01 PM
Psh, when I move into my dorm? nah

Oh!! I don't blame you. Where do you school?

Giantsfan241
08-24-2012, 01:01 PM
Who is this buster Rudy? I might have to lay it down if he keeps getting out of line.

Rudyy
08-24-2012, 01:05 PM
Who is this buster Rudy? I might have to lay it down if he keeps getting out of line. HE? :lmao:

Rudyy
08-24-2012, 01:06 PM
Oh!! I don't blame you. Where do you school? The University Of Moke.

Jk, The College of William and Mary.

Moke
08-24-2012, 01:12 PM
The University Of Moke.

Jk, The College of William and Mary.

Lol, he thinks you're a man.

Sweet, what are you interested in, in terms of your future?

Rudyy
08-24-2012, 01:15 PM
Lol, he thinks you're a man.

Sweet, what are you interested in, in terms of your future? I want to be a psychologist..but I feel like I want to do something in the world of sports, maybe a sports psychologist.

Moke
08-24-2012, 01:19 PM
I want to be a psychologist..but I feel like I want to do something in the world of sports, maybe a sports psychologist.

Sounds good. I always wanted to do psychology - why I changed? Maybe because I was worried about job opportunity. I changed to Finance, with a minor in information studies, and psychology.

Finance probably isn't any better than psychology in the job market, but it might be more broad and I can expand IMO.

Psychology is a great field though. Are you late in the decision process or you have time?

giantsfan420
08-24-2012, 01:31 PM

thats what she said

giantsfan420
08-24-2012, 01:32 PM
HE? :lmao:

thats what she said

Moke
08-24-2012, 01:33 PM
thats what she said

Who, Laurah?

Rudyy
08-24-2012, 02:30 PM
Who, Laurah? I don't think he gets it..

Moke
08-24-2012, 03:03 PM
I don't think he gets it..

LOL, yeah I don't think so

Rudyy
08-24-2012, 03:20 PM
Sounds good. I always wanted to do psychology - why I changed? Maybe because I was worried about job opportunity. I changed to Finance, with a minor in information studies, and psychology.

Finance probably isn't any better than psychology in the job market, but it might be more broad and I can expand IMO.

Psychology is a great field though. Are you late in the decision process or you have time? Yeah, thats the thing about psych. If you are serious about it, you have to go all the way. A B.A will not get you far at all. I still have plenty of time left to make a decision, but I better do it quickly. I do love it, but like you said, job opportunities are the real key. The other day, I was really thinking about doing something in the sports field, I've always loved sports, especially football. ​MAYBE I CAN BECOME A FEMALE REFEREE!

Moke
08-24-2012, 03:29 PM
Ha! Is there such thing as sports psychology? If so, wow, I never thought so!

Rudyy
08-24-2012, 03:56 PM
Ha! Is there such thing as sports psychology? If so, wow, I never thought so! Yep, there is. The study of how psychological factors affect performance. Some work with athletes, coaches, etc. Sounds pretty cool.

Moke
08-24-2012, 04:21 PM
Yep, there is. The study of how psychological factors affect performance. Some work with athletes, coaches, etc. Sounds pretty cool.

Pretty specific though right? Must be tough to get into, but if you're great at it, I'm sure you can do it

giantsforce
08-24-2012, 04:42 PM

Psychology is a great field though. Are you late in the decision process or you have time?Good choice. After spending sometime on these boards, you will need all that psychology training to keep yourself sane!

Moke
08-24-2012, 04:44 PM
Good choice. After spending sometime on these boards, you will need all that psychology training to keep yourself sane!

LOL, for sure

Rudyy
08-24-2012, 06:06 PM
Haha..true.

Laurah1275
08-24-2012, 07:37 PM
If you want a cheerleader PM laurah.

Though in the end you might be surprised with what she has to offer also lol.Ha ha ha, I'm gonna let that one slide cuz it's gameday. I'm too full of happiness and joy ;)

Giantz4Life
08-24-2012, 08:07 PM
Yeah, thats the thing about psych. If you are serious about it, you have to go all the way. A B.A will not get you far at all. I still have plenty of time left to make a decision, but I better do it quickly. I do love it, but like you said, job opportunities are the real key. The other day, I was really thinking about doing something in the sports field, I've always loved sports, especially football. ​MAYBE I CAN BECOME A FEMALE REFEREE!

My girlfriend just got her Masters in Psych in May from Farleigh ****inson University. She is really having trouble finding a job (she currently is working the front desk at her gym to make som cash). She has a job interview in a week so hopefully it's something good, but it is in Paterson, NJ and I do not like the thought of her working in that city.