PDA

View Full Version : Wilson this drive

DemandedAce
08-24-2012, 08:23 PM
I don't know about you guys but a VERY impressive drive from Wilson. (I'm probably delayed watching it online but DAMN this kid can play)

Tuckit91
08-24-2012, 08:24 PM
He looks good

wuzpapn
08-24-2012, 08:24 PM
Our O-LINE looks good.

DemandedAce
08-24-2012, 08:27 PM
Our O-LINE looks good.

O-line wasn't bouncing off those tackles or slipping the guy smacking his feet. They did open some nice holes though haha

Rudyy
08-24-2012, 08:28 PM
AND NO PENALTIES..except Diehl.

GMan-67
08-24-2012, 08:28 PM
he looks great, i hate to be impulsive, but GREAT PICK Jerry !!!!!

Tmurda1984
08-24-2012, 08:30 PM
Im glad Reese finally opened his eyes and seen we needed a running back...I been asking for one for several years now. I couldnt take tip toe Jacobs and fumbling Bradshaw.

Rod-Diggity
08-24-2012, 08:31 PM
that was a nice misdirection play call good blocking...but yea wilson is looking good I'm lovng the toughness

Rod-Diggity
08-24-2012, 08:33 PM
Im glad Reese finally opened his eyes and seen we needed a running back...I been asking for one for several years now. I couldnt take tip toe Jacobs and fumbling Bradshaw.
did you not like when bradshaw ran for 1200 yds in 2010 funny how ppl forget that

Tmurda1984
08-24-2012, 08:41 PM
did you not like when bradshaw ran for 1200 yds in 2010 funny how ppl forget that

What good about 1200 yards when you fumble 7 times and we led the league in turnovers that year....and Bradshaw's fumbling problems did not help. Before Coughlin came, Tiki was fumbling 8 times a season but had a seasom when he ran 1300 years....and what did people say about Tiki?!?! Yea he was a fumbling machine. 7 fumbles is RIDICULOUS i dont care if you run for 1500 yards!

Rod-Diggity
08-24-2012, 08:47 PM
What good about 1200 yards when you fumble 7 times and we led the league in turnovers that year....and Bradshaw's fumbling problems did not help. Before Coughlin came, Tiki was fumbling 8 times a season but had a seasom when he ran 1300 years....and what did people say about Tiki?!?! Yea he was a fumbling machine. 7 fumbles is RIDICULOUS i dont care if you run for 1500 yards!
there's a difference between tiki who couldn't hold on to the ball and bradshaw who runs hard and try's to make sumtin happen on everyplay and it gets knocked out..he didn't have technique problems just too much of tryna make something outta nothing problems sorta like adrian peterson

Rod-Diggity
08-24-2012, 08:49 PM
I mean a fumble is a fumble true, but I think we're talking about 2 different situations between the two

Tmurda1984
08-24-2012, 08:53 PM
there's a difference between tiki who couldn't hold on to the ball and bradshaw who runs hard and try's to make sumtin happen on everyplay and it gets knocked out..he didn't have technique problems just too much of tryna make something outta nothing problems sorta like adrian peterson

So Tiki didnt run hard?!!?! Tiki was running the ball and carrying our offense when a joke of a QB named Kerry Collins was our QB, and a rookie Eli Manning who was struggling. Bradshaw couldnt hold Tiki's jockstrap....and after this season he wont be able to hold Wilson's either. Bradshaw was a fumbler too and to top it off he's injury prone. AT LEAST Tiki played through broken forearms and all types of injuries. I know yall hate Tiki, but he gave 100% on the field.

Rod-Diggity
08-24-2012, 08:58 PM
I'm not saying he didn't run hard I said he technique was terrible as far as holding it high and tight I don't think bradshaw has technique issue I mean tc had to show him how to actually carry the ball

BuffyBlueII
08-24-2012, 09:08 PM
It is funny how people forget. Ahmad Bradshaw brings a toughness to our offense when he is in. He plays hard and his determination and effort rubs off on others. Ahmad Bradshaw has a positive attirude and does what needs to be done. Tiki Barber was very talented but was a me first cancer to the team. When he left NY Giants he betrayed us with his mouth. It is no surprise that the first season without him, we came together as a team and won SuperBowl.If Wilson lives up to expectations it will give Ahmad Bradshaw a breather. Also, Wilson will grow quite a bit being taken under Ahmad Bradshaws wing.

Tmurda1984
08-24-2012, 09:17 PM
When Tiki played for us he was not a cancer. He was the heart and soul of the offense during his time here. Shockey was more of a distraction on the team than Tiki ever was. Tiki ran his mouth only when he joined the media world, and what Tiki said was the perception that most people had of Eli. I would log on these boards and see topics of "Was Eli Manning Adopted?" "Big Ben won a Superbowl and he would of fell to us if wasnt for a Trade" and then yall have the nerve to bad mouth Tiki. Most of yall fans WANTED Eli Manning, Tom COughlin and Kevin Gilbride out of New York so dont talk bad about Tiki when most of yall felt the same way. Tiki just said some thing publicly than yall all was saying on here.

RichGiants81
08-24-2012, 09:18 PM
Let wilson get some shine let's leave tiki out of the convo

ELI_Iz_God
08-24-2012, 11:09 PM
If he isn't #2 behind Bradshaw on the depth chart theres something seriously wrong

dave56dj
08-24-2012, 11:09 PM
Tiki was a phenomenal back - AB is a very good back - Wilson looks very special himself - VERY. Kid has flashed an electric speed and bounce off ability.

He will be #2 if and only if he can handle playbook and pick up blitzes - but its clear with the tape he is putting toheterh he will see time in his rookie year.

GiantWarfare
08-24-2012, 11:24 PM
Wilson is #2 right now simply due to lack of experience, learning blitz protection etc, because its obvious he is by far the most talented back on our roster, at least in terms of raw skill, athleticism.