PDA

View Full Version : This is a STRONG team

giantsfan420
08-24-2012, 10:40 PM
this offense looks pretty damn great against a pretty good d. and its without Nicks and bradshaw...

Bennett, Randle, WILSON, Barden...we have such a young talented hungry group of guys BEHIND the starters on the depth chart.

Defense looks real strong too. Rivers looks awesome.

All of JR's pick ups and draft choices are showing a ton of talent and potential.

This game is the closest u can get to a reg season game during the offseason, and we just played at twice the level chicago is...(whom everyones picking to go to the SB lol)

TheEnigma
08-24-2012, 10:41 PM
Offense looks insane once everyone plays as good as Eli does. Too many weapons for the defense to contain.

I want to get excited about the Dline but it is the Bears Oline lol...

titwio
08-24-2012, 10:45 PM
Just wait till the full offense is back as well with Nicks and Cruz together along with Bradshaw and Wilson complimenting and pushing each other. Bennett and Randle, Jernigan....So much WIN on this team as far as potential.

Just stay healthy FFS.

gumby74
08-24-2012, 10:46 PM
Eli looks good. Really really ****ing good. And I love it.

RagTime Blue
08-24-2012, 10:48 PM
I never stopped to think about what the offense would be like if Barden became a force. I may have to consider that possibility.

giantsfan420
08-24-2012, 10:52 PM
im liking how eli also went to randle quite a bit and randle was where he needed to be. made some catches, drew a PI...we have so many legit #3 targets...we literally have depth that would be starters on almost every other team...this team is SCARY strong...eli is gonna have an mvp seasn.

id rest the starters, 1rst half was a success

UK-Giantsfan
08-25-2012, 04:09 PM
just watched the game .......i agree ...this is a very good team with plenty of depth.... Dallas beware

Wilson and Ramses stole the show tonight didnt they

GMan-67
08-25-2012, 05:03 PM
it's all about staying healthy and being able to survive those injuries you don't avoid ... then you gotta get hot at the right time and FINISH

ALL IN !!!!

primetime
08-25-2012, 05:19 PM
What seperates the good teams from the great teams is depth. And we saw last season with all the injuries how much depth this team has.

Rod-Diggity
08-25-2012, 05:19 PM
this is prolly the deepest team we've had in awhile....i do get giddy when I think of all the possibilities tho