PDA

View Full Version : I really wish...

ImElectric2
08-25-2012, 03:02 AM
There was somewhere online that could allow me to watch the preseason games in full. I love to watch our players development but have not been able to catch one game this year.If only....

juice33s
08-25-2012, 04:11 AM
NFL.com...$19.99 every game on demand

ImElectric2
08-26-2012, 01:31 PM
NFL.com...$19.99 every game on demand Hey, thanks, Richard! May the force be with you!

RoanokeFan
08-26-2012, 01:34 PM
Hey, thanks, Richard! May the force be with you!

Just as info, it's better than not having any access but I used it for the Jaguars' game and it was always behind real time and lost about 4 minutes of action in the 4th quarter.

nygfan90
08-26-2012, 01:34 PM
My friend was telling me about this site he watched the bills on yesterday. He said there's some ads you have to close out but once you do you can stream the game for free. Not sure how the site is (i never tried it) but i can you can try it out..

www.vipbox.TV

ImElectric2
08-26-2012, 01:43 PM
Just as info, it's better than not having any access but I used it for the Jaguars' game and it was always behind real time and lost about 4 minutes of action in the 4th quarter.So there's no video then?

ImElectric2
08-26-2012, 01:46 PM
My friend was telling me about this site he watched the bills on yesterday. He said there's some ads you have to close out but once you do you can stream the game for free. Not sure how the site is (i never tried it) but i can you can try it out..www.vipbox.TVOh wow. I was searching like CBS.com and such. This seems pretty cool though

fansince69
08-26-2012, 01:49 PM
My friend was telling me about this site he watched the bills on yesterday. He said there's some ads you have to close out but once you do you can stream the game for free. Not sure how the site is (i never tried it) but i can you can try it out..

www.vipbox.TV (http://www.vipbox.TV)

Mods are going to be very upset........don't give sites like that out in here...need to go to private messages

nygfan90
08-26-2012, 01:51 PM
Mods are going to be very upset........don't give sites like that out in here...need to go to private messagesOh whoops! sorry, really had no idea. Won't happen again!