PDA

View Full Version : My Un-educated take on the Game!

bigjeep
08-25-2012, 08:30 AM
Yes, Eli manning is the real deal! LOL! Barden has come back from the dead looking like the Plax man. Wilson is our future, guy got moves like Nicole Kidman! Randle did look NFL ready as advertised! Prince goes down again! Big drop off with the second team. Carr showed why he is a back up! All in all, our draft picks that played showed their stuff.

Captain Chaos
08-25-2012, 08:33 AM
I think Carr was affected more by the weak 2nd team O Line, if I were him I would be worried about next week.

dan1552
08-25-2012, 10:17 AM
Carr was way off his game. He was anticipating too much. He was not doing check downs. T he worst thing about him was campbell made him look really bad. But I guess if i were campbell id be looking for a job too. cant stand him . all in all the bears 1.5 team made our 3 to 4th team look like garbage.

stormblue
08-25-2012, 10:28 AM
carr stunk it up. 2nd week in a row.
perriloux has a way faster release and runs faster.
2 good qualities to have with our o-line. (or lack thereof).

dan1552
08-25-2012, 10:29 AM
all in all a replay of the sad jacksonville game

bELIeve_in_Giants
08-25-2012, 10:47 AM
all in all a replay of the sad jacksonville game

I couldn't watch the Jax game, but if the starting players looked as good as last night, I'm pleased. Lots of 2nds playing with the 1s to start with 13 out, so last night's 2nds are really our 3rds.

giantyankee1976
08-25-2012, 10:58 AM
lots to be excited about though. physical Corner play, an electrifying RB, an obvious heir to the departed MM...

if we could see the OLine get a boost and the DLine interior get healthy, I'm good.

Shockeystays08
08-25-2012, 11:25 AM
Yes, Eli manning is the real deal! LOL! Barden has come back from the dead looking like the Plax man. Wilson is our future, guys got moves like Nicole Kidman! Randle did look NFL ready as advertised! Prince goes down again! Big drop off with the second team. Carr showed why he is a back up! All in all, our draft picks that played showed their stuff.

What did Randle do last night to look NFL ready? He caught one pass bobbled it then ran backwards and got tackled. He caught another tried to make a move but it looked like he was running in quicksand and got nowhere. Then he beat a 3rd string corner who has been toasted all season. Carr got blamed for an overthrow but if RR didn't stumble his way through the pattern the ball would of been on target. Randle has good hands but his after catch threat is low.

bigjeep
08-25-2012, 11:33 AM
Give him a break, made the typical rookie mistakes, but looked good making them!

dan1552
08-25-2012, 11:49 AM
agreed... randle was unimpressive.. anyone see the backfield run with hixon???? what was that?

YATittle1962
08-25-2012, 12:02 PM
let's not go getting too excited about Ramses Barden

he caught a couple slants and drew a PI

Shockeystays08
08-25-2012, 12:07 PM
let's not go getting too excited about Ramses Barden

he caught a couple slants and drew a PI

Agreed! I'm not sold on him or Randle! The Douglas kid is legit IMHO.

YATittle1962
08-25-2012, 12:17 PM

why would anyone be "sold" on Randle?

the kid has not played a meaningful down in the NFL yet......and in my opinion he has already shown more talent than Ramses Barden has shown since '09

fansince69
08-25-2012, 12:19 PM

So your getting excited about a guy who had one DECENT preseason game?that is along same lines as people getting excited about Barden because of one good game.....I am sorry but the coaching staff has been watching all of these guys for last few months and they have a better idea of who is capable than any of us do after seeing 3 preseason games......there is also money involved....and lets face it....all things being equal....they have far less invested in Douglass......just saying

blueomaha
08-25-2012, 12:21 PM
agreed... randle was unimpressive.. anyone see the backfield run with hixon???? what was that? you're not gonna fool Peppers on a play like that....

YATittle1962
08-25-2012, 12:24 PM
you're not gonna fool Peppers on a play like that....

yr also not gonna block Peppers on a play like that

jomo
08-25-2012, 12:56 PM
Agreed! I'm not sold on him or Randle! The Douglas kid is legit IMHO.Not his best last night but I've seen enough to believe he will be a good receiver for us.