PDA

View Full Version : Tickets

FranklinsTower
08-25-2012, 02:05 PM
I dont know if this is the proper section to post this in but I want to buy tickets for the 10/21/12 game vs the Redskins of off Stub Hub and I wanted to know if you guys thought $200 was overpriced for the upper level. Any feedback would be most appriciated.

nygfan90
08-25-2012, 06:32 PM
No not at all. 200 sounds about right, especially for a division game. My girlfriend and I went to the Eagles game where we gave up 21 points in like 7 minutes and we sat alllllll the way up, back against the wall and those were around 200.

FranklinsTower
08-26-2012, 11:32 AM
No not at all. 200 sounds about right, especially for a division game. My girlfriend and I went to the Eagles game where we gave up 21 points in like 7 minutes and we sat alllllll the way up, back against the wall and those were around 200.Thanks for the input.....I bought my tixs and booked my flight....it was either that game, the Browns or the game in Atlanta in Dec....much prefer home games but there are a ton of Giant fans who go to the Atlanta game.

jimmie ray
08-26-2012, 11:34 AM
Hey, Franklin's Tower - going to see a local Dead tribute band in a few hours. No tickets needed!

Jet-Blue
08-26-2012, 12:00 PM
As I said in your other post tickets start at $135, so $200 is high.

http://boards.giants.com/showthread.php?15451-Tickets-StubHub-TicketExchange

nygfan90
08-26-2012, 12:26 PM
Thanks for the input.....I bought my tixs and booked my flight....it was either that game, the Browns or the game in Atlanta in Dec....much prefer home games but there are a ton of Giant fans who go to the Atlanta game.No problem man. We're actually going to the browns game this year. Have fun and have a safe trip!

nygfan90
08-26-2012, 12:29 PM
As I said in your other post tickets start at $135, so $200 is high.

http://boards.giants.com/showthread.php?15451-Tickets-StubHub-TicketExchangeYou're right. I didn't take into account we always sit at the 50 yard line. I guess no matter how high it is sitting in the middle of the field will always be a slightly higher price. Then again, he just said upper level lol

FranklinsTower
08-26-2012, 01:06 PM
Hey, Franklin's Tower - going to see a local Dead tribute band in a few hours. No tickets needed!Jeff Mattson and Volenteers at Pastimes Pub or The Right Track Inn......that's the days before The Zen Tricksters and Jeff joining DSO.

jimmie ray
08-26-2012, 02:00 PM
Jeff Mattson and Volenteers at Pastimes Pub or The Right Track Inn......that's the days before The Zen Tricksters and Jeff joining DSO.

You must have been a Long Islander at one time? I'd think "Volunteers" would be a Jefferson Airplane tribute band - but of course there are none. My first live show of significance was Jorma Kaukonen at My Father's Place - wild renditions of old blues stuff.

FranklinsTower
08-26-2012, 02:35 PM
You must have been a Long Islander at one time? I'd think "Volunteers" would be a Jefferson Airplane tribute band - but of course there are none. My first live show of significance was Jorma Kaukonen at My Father's Place - wild renditions of old blues stuff.Brooklyn born and raised, made many trips out to MFP and The Calderone Thearter.........