PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Jerry Reese for being the best GM in the [N]ational [F]ootball [L]eague

NYG4lifeNYK
08-25-2012, 04:44 PM
David Wilson and Reuben Randle are absolute studs....... we will repeat as Super Bowl Champions this season and cement a dynasty for the coming yearsss

Marvelousmik
08-25-2012, 04:51 PM
David Wilson and Reuben Randle are absolute studs....... we will repeat as Super Bowl Champions this season and cement a dynasty for the coming yearsss

relax there bud.. we're still in preseason

NYG4lifeNYK
08-25-2012, 05:01 PM
relax there bud.. we're still in preseason

Nope.

Can not, will not temper expectations... you cannot make me!

Seriously we have NEVER had this much talent on this team ever, never, ever have we. Ever. Did I mention ever?

Both sides of the ball are LOADED. If we can stay relatively healthy........

We are going to one of the most dynamic and explosive offenses in the league. With Easy E running the ship we are full steam ahead to a 12 win season onto the Super Bowl where we terrorize Brady for a third time in the biggest game of the football season.

Don't even get me started on the defense.

Gimaniac
08-25-2012, 05:03 PM
Hard not to be excited about last night. This year's draft is looking stellar.

Last year's draft = bust.

primetime
08-25-2012, 05:05 PM
Jerry Reese and Mark Ross have an eye for talent. After this season, I would assume a lot of attention will be on beefing up the o-line

river555
08-25-2012, 05:12 PM
i agree last years draft is not looking too good. But our rookie free agents were very good. Herz, Paysinger and Hynoski!!

fansince69
08-25-2012, 05:13 PM

Lmao...your judging an entire draft class in their second year after no training camp? brilliant

Gimaniac
08-25-2012, 05:14 PM
Lmao...your judging an entire draft class in their second year after no training camp? brilliant

This year's draft has done more in 3 preseason games.

primetime
08-25-2012, 05:15 PM

Jacquian Williams was a steal in the 7th round.

edit:thanks for the spelling error NYG4lifeNYK ;)

Gimaniac
08-25-2012, 05:24 PM
Joaquin Williams was a steal in the 7th round.

Agreed. The rest are projects.

NYG4lifeNYK
08-25-2012, 05:25 PM
Joaquin Williams was a steal in the 7th round.

So was Jacquian Williams ;)

fansince69
08-25-2012, 05:27 PM
This year's draft has done more in 3 preseason games.

so what...I am not saying you are right or wrong....there is no way you can call a draft class a bust till at least AFTER 3rd season....they are almost like rookies themselves because of what happened last year..how good they are remains to be seen..........unless you are a fortune teller

Gimaniac
08-25-2012, 05:38 PM
so what...I am not saying you are right or wrong....there is no way you can call a draft class a bust till at least AFTER 3rd season....they are almost like rookies themselves because of what happened last year..how good they are remains to be seen..........unless you are a fortune teller

It could happen. This year's draft, it already happened.

JSpin
08-25-2012, 05:40 PM

yea seriously. we had absolute steals that entire draft. Prince was a projected top 10 pick... we get him at 19. Austin was a top 15 talent if it weren't for his suspension, and jerel jernigan was a guy who could've gone in the 2nd.

fansince69
08-25-2012, 05:43 PM
It could happen. This year's draft, it already happened.

so now you have changed your point? the original point was last years draft was a a bust....your words.....now your changing to this years draft is better.....all I said was it was way to early to claim that last years class is a bust.....I did not even mention this class

TheAnalyst
08-25-2012, 06:01 PM
Jacquian Williams was a steal in the 7th round.

edit:thanks for the spelling error NYG4lifeNYK ;)

6th rounder... with Jones. 7th rounder was Scott.

TheAnalyst
08-25-2012, 06:02 PM
yea seriously. We had absolute steals that entire draft. Prince was a projected top 10 pick... We get him at 19. Austin was a top 15 talent if it weren't for his suspension, and jerel jernigan was a guy who could've gone in the 2nd.

bpa........................

rainierjef
08-25-2012, 06:18 PM
personally i think we should just simmer down a little lets get a feel of the regular season before we buy super bowl tickets