PDA

View Full Version : 1's looked great...Wilson impressed..Prince disappoints ..again...Ramses wakes up.

Razur
08-25-2012, 04:28 PM
Despite having some of our 1's sitting out on both sides of the ball, the rest showed enough to make a statement that GMen are for real and are going to be defending the title and their dignity. The 2's...well..man..that will be the bulk of the cuts...gotta say Carr looked terrible...we might get luckier in signing some other teams 2nd or 3rd...I wouldn't risk him to replace Eli...he had open receivers and missed them ..a lot.

Ware, cut 'em. Brown...put him on notice too. Hixon, might be good trade stock.

Bennet,man...glad we scooped him up !!!

Surprise of the game for me was Douglas....!!

NE next..and then we take care of real bizness wif da Cowboys !!!!

Happy Football is back !!!!! GO GIANTS..

bigjeep
08-25-2012, 04:32 PM
Despite having some of our 1's sitting out on both sides of the ball, the rest showed enough to make a statement that GMen are for real and are going to be defending the title and their dignity. The 2's...well..man..that will be the bulk of the cuts...gotta say Carr looked terrible...we might get luckier in signing some other teams 2nd or 3rd...I wouldn't risk him to replace Eli...he had open receivers and missed them ..a lot.

Ware, cut 'em. Brown...put him on notice too. Hixon, might be good trade stock.

Bennet,man...glad we scooped him up !!!

Surprise of the game for me was Douglas....!!

NE next..and then we take care of real bizness wif da Cowboys !!!!

Happy Football is back !!!!! GO GIANTS..

Happy Football is back !!!!! GO GIANTS

Toadofsteel
08-25-2012, 04:34 PM
I'd almost put Perriloux in as the backup. He at least seems like he has some upside to him if Eli can mentor him well... Let's face it, Rodgers had several years under Favre and is now considered one of the best QB's even though he went 24th.

Razur
08-25-2012, 04:50 PM
I'd almost put Perriloux in as the backup. He at least seems like he has some upside to him if Eli can mentor him well... Let's face it, Rodgers had several years under Favre and is now considered one of the best QB's even though he went 24th.

Good logic...I like it....Carr has to go.

primetime
08-25-2012, 04:54 PM
David Carr's reaction once the ball is hiked.

http://i46.tinypic.com/fxxekm.jpg