PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to the Cincinnati or Atlanta game this season?

tonyt830
08-25-2012, 09:09 PM
Unfortunately I will not be able to get to a Giants home game this year again. I am in Tennessee and of course the Giants don't come here till 2014 I believe.

So looking at the road schedule, I was considering getting tickets to the Falcons or Bengals game. I'm only about 4 hrs from Cincy and a little over 4 to Atlanta.

Anyone else considering going to either of those games? I have looked on ticketmaster and stubhub for tickets, and both games have plenty of tickets left. I also saw through the nfl.com website that you can buy tickets from ticket holders as opposed going through the box office for ticketmaster.

miked1958
08-25-2012, 09:54 PM
Thinking about attending the Falcons game in Dec

lovemygmen27
08-25-2012, 10:22 PM
Our group is based in Atlanta and the organizer has a few tickets left to the Falcons game. Only Upper Prime seats are being sold through his organization.

http://www.meetup.com/The-New-York-Football-Giants/events/67877522/

tonyt830
08-26-2012, 09:16 AM
Thinking about attending the Falcons game in DecYeah I was looking at tickets prices for that game. If I want to sit in the 100 or 200 section, I am going to pay a pretty penny. If I decide on that game, it will be in the 300 section. But heck, its still our Giants, and I'm sure I would meet up with other Giants fans prior to the game for some tailgating.

Its an early game as well, I could possibly head home after the game. If I decide to stay over the for the night(ie: too much to drink), hopefully I can find some reasonable accomodations--LOL!!!