PDA

View Full Version : A great win but.............

bashful
12-12-2011, 05:18 PM
Two coaching changings are necessary our OC and DC have to go - no excuses. Don't want to hear it was KG playing calling that won the game - we would not have to have been in that position had he done something other than draws and FG inside the 20. He needs to go.</P>

Our DC does to - his schemes suck. Pierre paul bailed his a s s out as Eli bailed out the troll.</P>

If TC does not see this then he needs to go to. TC take over your blinders what is it with you and KG - I don't get it. The man is an idiot</P>

Joe Morrison
12-12-2011, 05:40 PM
Two coaching changings are necessary our OC and DC have to go - no excuses. Don't want to hear it was KG playing calling that won the game - we would not have to have been in that position had he done something other than draws and FG inside the 20. He needs to go.</P>

Our DC does to - his schemes suck. Pierre paul bailed his a s s out as Eli bailed out the troll.</P>

If TC does not see this then he needs to go to. TC take over your blinders what is it with you and KG - I don't get it. The man is an idiot</P>

</P>

Offense scored 37 points, they average in the mid 20's, although KG frustrates you the offense always scores it's share of points.</P>

Fewell, that's another issue, he has to adapt to the personnel available, whether it's due to injury or not, not just keep with the same old scheme week after week.</P>

burier
12-12-2011, 05:52 PM
The only way I see Fewell comming back is if the Defense really plays better down the stretch and in the playoffs.

The problem with Fewell at this point is I don't think the players actually think he knows what he's doing.

Other than that I think he's gonna get replaced. Would be nice to get Spags back in here.

slipknottin
12-12-2011, 06:16 PM
It's more likely Eli is the one audibling to those draw plays...

jaxnygmen
12-12-2011, 10:14 PM
Definitely DC. This is garbage. Everyone knows Romo gets skittish under pressure. He always will throw that check down screen, floater. Also, I think Rolle struggles and has difficulty reading the coverages. He gets caught out of position way to much. So does Ross

bashful
12-13-2011, 01:17 AM
Two coaching changings are necessary our OC and DC have to go - no excuses.* Don't want to hear it was KG playing calling that won the game - we would not have to have been in that position had he done something other than draws and FG inside the 20.* He needs to go.</P>

Our DC does to - his schemes suck.* Pierre paul bailed his a s s out as Eli bailed out the troll.</P>

If TC does not see this then he needs to go to.* TC take over your blinders what is it with you and KG - I don't get it. The man is an idiot</P>

</P>

Offense scored 37* points, they average in the mid 20's, although KG frustrates you the offense always scores it's share of points.</P>

Fewell, that's another issue, he has to adapt to the personnel available, whether it's due to injury or not, not just keep with the same old scheme week after week.</P>

PLEASE KG is a a s s

dave56dj
12-13-2011, 02:10 AM
Im not defending anyone - but does anyone realize the giants are playing with no lb's - 7 corners are on IR - tuck is a shell due to injuries - and osi has missed half the year.

Still i don't think Fewell's schemes play to the strengths of the Giants front four. I don't think spags was a genius but he knew his bread and butter was getting home with those big boys up front. Fewell wants 8 eyes on the ball and he wants the zones to force picks - but its just not our strength - fortunately JPP bailed everyone out sunday - he even got home when the gmen rushed three.

Yeah yeah Gilrbride loves the shotgun draw - he also has an offense that scores a ton and thats with a below avg line. Hate him all you want - stats dont lie.

BK07071
12-13-2011, 07:31 AM
Two coaching changings are necessary our OC and DC have to go - no excuses. Don't want to hear it was KG playing calling that won the game - we would not have to have been in that position had he done something other than draws and FG inside the 20. He needs to go.</p>

Our DC does to - his schemes suck. Pierre paul bailed his a s s out as Eli bailed out the troll.</p>

If TC does not see this then he needs to go to. TC take over your blinders what is it with you and KG - I don't get it. The man is an idiot</p>

I partially agree with your assessment. Our DC has to go. We've lost too many games because of hid defensive schemes, too many easy games I might add. He is not that good of a defensive coordinator in my opinion.
On the other hand, I don't agree with you about our OC. I think our offense has improved greatly considering the sad state of our depleted offensive line. Eli has blossomed into one of the best QB's in the league under KG and there is alot of confidence that has been built around Eli and the offense as to getting it done in the clutch.

Captain Chaos
12-13-2011, 08:46 AM
Two coaching changings are necessary our OC and DC have to go - no excuses.* Don't want to hear it was KG playing calling that won the game - we would not have to have been in that position had he done something other than draws and FG inside the 20.* He needs to go.</p>

Our DC does to - his schemes suck.* Pierre paul bailed his a s s out as Eli bailed out the troll.</p>

If TC does not see this then he needs to go to.* TC take over your blinders what is it with you and KG - I don't get it. The man is an idiot</p>

I partially agree with your assessment. Our DC has to go. We've lost too many games because of hid defensive schemes, too many easy games I might add. He is not that good of a defensive coordinator in my opinion.
On the other hand, I don't agree with you about our OC. I think our offense has improved greatly considering the sad state of our depleted offensive line. Eli has blossomed into one of the best QB's in the league under KG and there is alot of confidence that has been built around Eli and the offense as to getting it done in the clutch.

Yes we need a new DC next year, seriously! We have great talent on the field but we can't seem to get off the field. Run D is terrible, poor communication in the secondary; it's a mess. We saw the same thing at the end of last year as well.

OC on the other hand, you may not like everything that he is doing but you have to admit the team is scoring points!

WORLDCHAMPS
12-13-2011, 09:08 AM
Two coaching changings are necessary our OC and DC have to go - no excuses. Don't want to hear it was KG playing calling that won the game - we would not have to have been in that position had he done something other than draws and FG inside the 20. He needs to go.</p>

Our DC does to - his schemes suck. Pierre paul bailed his a s s out as Eli bailed out the troll.</p>

If TC does not see this then he needs to go to. TC take over your blinders what is it with you and KG - I don't get it. The man is an idiot</p>

I felt your sentiments when we ran those back to back fades then a run after Nicks big catch ....i was cursing the day killdrive was born....but on the other hand we are scoring a pant load of points...