PDA

View Full Version : Curious to what is everyones division winners and Wild card teams

trueblue2105
08-26-2012, 01:21 PM
Was debating this with some friends and curious to what everyones opinions are. I have :

Nfc
East-Giants
South-Atlanta
North-Green Bay
West-San Fran
Wild Cards- Chicago, New Orleans
Afc
East-Patriots
South-Houston
West-Oakland
North-Baltimore
Wild Cards- Pitt, Denver

brad
08-26-2012, 01:29 PM
I highly doubt that New Orleans will make the playoffs. I think you will see two teams from the NFC East in there... Washington might surprise this year, but at this point I would guess that Philadelphia has the better shot.

tonyt830
08-26-2012, 03:15 PM
Was debating this with some friends and curious to what everyones opinions are. I have :

Nfc
East-Giants
South-Atlanta
North-Green Bay
West-San Fran
Wild Cards- Chicago, New Orleans
Afc
East-Patriots
South-Houston
West-Oakland
North-Baltimore
Wild Cards- Pitt, DenverI think the AFC West is wide open, I think Oakland has just as much of a chance as Denver, KC and SD. I wouldnt count out Cincinnati in the AFC, for at least a wildcard. I think the Bears with a healthy Cutler, and the additions of marshall and Bush, could make a run for the division or at least a wildcard. I wouldnt count out the Lions yet either.

And for the NFC South, I think the Saints and Falcons will battle it out. A sleeper team could be the Panthers for a wildcard as well.

Carter.525
08-26-2012, 03:24 PM
Packers
49ers
Giants
Panthers
WC: Bears, Saints

Patriots
Ravens
Texans
Chiefs
WC: Steelers, Broncos

jimmie ray
08-26-2012, 04:51 PM
I highly doubt that New Orleans will make the playoffs. I think you will see two teams from the NFC East in there... Washington might surprise this year, but at this point I would guess that Philadelphia has the better shot.

Did the Saints big "scandel" really affect them that much???

fansince69
08-26-2012, 04:55 PM

I guess we will find out ...how much is coaching and how much is talent on the field

Giantz4Life
08-26-2012, 04:57 PM

With Drew Brees slingin the rock you have to wonder. Drew Brees knows Sean Payton's system just as good as he does himself, so if I'm a Saints fan I'm not overly worried. I really do not think we see much of a drop off. I believe they will duke it out with Atlanta for the NFC South title. Carolina is just a few pieces away from being REALLY good.

Buddy333
08-26-2012, 05:24 PM
The Saints will be effected by not only the loss of their HC, but also their OG who left in FA.

Turbo
08-26-2012, 05:41 PM
Bold prediction...the Broncos miss the playoffs and the colts squeak in

ShakeandBake
08-26-2012, 05:47 PM
NFC: Giants, GB, 49ers, Atlanta WC: Philthy, Detriot
AFC: Pats, Baltimore, San Diego, Houston WC: Pitt, Buffalo

Giantz4Life
08-26-2012, 05:52 PM
The Saints will be effected by not only the loss of their HC, but also their OG who left in FA.
I do not think losing Carl Nicks is going to be the make or break point for them. They signed Ben Grubbs from Baltimore, who although isn't an All-Pro guard like Nicks (though he did make the Pro Bowl), is no slouch.

08-26-2012, 05:55 PM
NFC -- eagles--atlanta---chicago---san fran----giants + GB
AFC-- Pats----houston--- bengals---chiefs----- balt + oakland

miked1958
08-26-2012, 05:59 PM
NFC -- eagles--atlanta---chicago---san fran----giants + GBAFC-- Pats----houston--- bengals---chiefs----- balt + oaklandLike your senario better cause we play better as a WC on Road!!!

Marvelousmik
08-26-2012, 06:35 PM
1. when has Atlanta been better than the saints?
2. How are the saints not going to make the playoffs?
3. You think the bounty scandal is going to stop them?