PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have Prince's post-game transcript?

Itlan
12-12-2011, 05:41 PM
I heard he was really down on himself, as well Rolle. I'm not saying this is necessarily a good thing, but they both know they made key mistakes and perhaps they atone for them next week (not likely with Rolle, who's been pretty bad this year, though I can't really blame him).

I really like Prince, so I'd like to see the interview or read what he had to say. Thanks!

Joe Morrison
12-12-2011, 05:44 PM
Prince you could see is not 100%, and giving Romo all day in the pocket doesn't help.</P>

Let him take a couple lumps, he is going to be the real deal.</P>

As for Rolle, it seems he is always involved in these missed assignments, mayb he should cut out the interivews and get in the film room.</P>

Itlan
12-12-2011, 06:39 PM
Prince you could see is not 100%, and giving Romo all day in the pocket doesn't help.</P>

As for Rolle, it seems he is always involved in these missed assignments, mayb he should cut out the interivews and get in the film room.</P>I'm not getting down on Prince. I like the kid, but apparently he was very down on himself in the post-game and I'd just like to see what people are talking about specifically.

NYG 5
12-12-2011, 07:02 PM
The secondary played pretty poorly, but so did the pass rush. Also, giving the receivers free releases all the time is annoying. I know the secondary is severely depleted, but if the giants could play very aggressive against a team like the pats, who screen and dump away pressure, why can't they do it against every team? Playing off coverage all the time only works when the pass rush generates pressure all the time

TheEnigma
12-12-2011, 07:09 PM
I feel bad for the kid. He's barely had any time to get in physical practice and it's obvious that his injury is still sort of lingering. Most likely, he will continue to get burned for the rest of the season due to his inexperience and being out of commission for so long.

That said, I think he will be a starter next year if what I think happens occurs.

Ross will probably sign with another team and TT will be too affected by his injury to return to his old form. Hope I'm wrong but that's what I think happens.

appodictic
12-12-2011, 11:47 PM
I feel bad for the kid. He's barely had any time to get in physical practice and it's obvious that his injury is still sort of lingering. Most likely, he will continue to get burned for the rest of the season due to his inexperience and being out of commission for so long.

That said, I think he will be a starter next year if what I think happens occurs.

Ross will probably sign with another team and TT will be too affected by his injury to return to his old form. Hope I'm wrong but that's what I think happens.

It is ok. It is a proud tradition of giants CBs to get smoked. Cweb got owned by many, TT got owned by dez briant. Trial by fire. come back stronger. he will be ok.

JMFP2
12-13-2011, 01:31 AM
The secondary played pretty poorly, but so did the pass rush. Also, giving the receivers free releases all the time is annoying. I know the secondary is severely depleted, but if the giants could play very aggressive against a team like the pats, who screen and dump away pressure, why can't they do it against every team? Playing off coverage all the time only works when the pass rush generates pressure all the time</P>

+1.</P>

These corners are turning soft with all the zone....watching as receivers streak by them.</P>

DragonSoul
12-13-2011, 03:54 AM

As for Rolle, it seems he is always involved in these missed assignments, mayb he should cut out the interivews and get in the film room.</P>Agreed. The rooks will make mistakes and understandably but ROLLE has no excuse, enough is enough w/him.