PDA

View Full Version : Wilson

whakka
08-26-2012, 06:17 PM
i rarely comment, but this David Wilson kid just has a perfect attitude and outlook on his whole situation. he seems very laid back and very , well, just happy. i like this kid.

Moke
08-26-2012, 06:17 PM
And he's so damn fast. I might be getting his jersey actually. #34 and I have only defensive jerseys, so I need an offense one.

Greatone80
08-26-2012, 07:59 PM
Ive been looking at getting a new jersey,and i cant find his jersey on giants.com,i found it only on nflshopzone.com. Im thinking of getting it soon.Im very,very glad we drafted him.Hopefully randle will be just as good too.

jomo
08-26-2012, 08:34 PM
Ive been looking at getting a new jersey,and i cant find his jersey on giants.com,i found it only on nflshopzone.com. Im thinking of getting it soon.Im very,very glad we drafted him.Hopefully randle will be just as good too.Randle won't have quite the impact as quickly but he will make his presence felt this year. This draft is shaping up to be one of JR's best. We need Hosley back asap.

Kase-1
08-26-2012, 09:41 PM
I know Im being 'Debbie Downer' but I would LOVE for us to start building a nice, strong, young O-Line around Wilson so as players get older we dont miss a beat.

Moke
08-26-2012, 09:55 PM
I know Im being 'Debbie Downer' but I would LOVE for us to start building a nice, strong, young O-Line around Wilson so as players get older we dont miss a beat.

Don't see how you're being a debbie downer. That's a solid idea and I agree +1

Carter.525
08-26-2012, 09:59 PM

I say our 1st two picks next year are OL..

Antwuan
08-26-2012, 10:09 PM
Jerry Reese is the man.

I have been very impressed with David Wilson from what I have seen. He is fast, explosive, he is hard to bring down, and he is a playmaker.

TheShouldersOf
08-26-2012, 10:33 PM
He is Humble, and passionate about this game, he is not filled with Ego

jomo
08-26-2012, 10:35 PM
He is Humble, and passionate about this game, he is not filled with EgoGreat pick!

Toadofsteel
08-26-2012, 10:38 PM
He is Humble, and passionate about this game, he is not filled with Ego

This is the thing... humility is a great thing to see in athletes. Not only do they avoid a lot of locker room and media issues, but they're willing to listen to coaches and improve their game. Such people have tremendous upside, but aren't talked about much because of said humility...

Giantsfan241
08-27-2012, 01:27 AM
Wilson is very fast he can blow by all the old ladies standing on the sideline they might lose their wig from time to time so we need to watch out for insurance claims he is a very good rap star he will retire soon because he can make more in record deals so that's why we should of took martin.

Jahh
08-27-2012, 08:06 AM
Wilson is very fast he can blow by all the old ladies standing on the sideline they might lose their wig from time to time so we need to watch out for insurance claims he is a very good rap star he will retire soon because he can make more in record deals so that's why we should of took martin.

He's a rap star?

RagTime Blue
08-27-2012, 08:15 AM
I like the way he finishes his runs. When he knows he's got to go down, he always seems to scrape-up that extra half yard or so. Hard to explain, but watch for it. . .it's lovely.

NYGAiG88
08-27-2012, 09:00 AM
And he's so damn fast. I might be getting his jersey actually. #34 and I have only defensive jerseys, so I need an offense one.

Actually have his jersey on order as we speak...Not only am I pumped that we got him to begin with but wearing my favorite number on top of it!! Just hope he doesn't change his number like a lot of these rookies do. Can't wait to see the impact he has on this team this year.

Jahh
08-27-2012, 09:22 AM
Actually have his jersey on order as we speak...Not only am I pumped that we got him to begin with but wearing my favorite number on top of it!! Just hope he doesn't change his number like a lot of these rookies do. Can't wait to see the impact he has on this team this year.

Will he have the opportunity to change his jersey number after cuts?

Giantsfan241
08-27-2012, 09:44 AM
Yes sir Jahh there was video of him rapping he is very good better than emininem and 50 cent he is smart for joining football first to get publicity then he retire soon and he will rap.

Dwinsballgames
08-27-2012, 10:08 AM
Yes sir Jahh there was video of him rapping he is very good better than emininem and 50 cent he is smart for joining football first to get publicity then he retire soon and he will rap.

I'll have some of what he's smoking.

Giantsfan241
08-27-2012, 10:09 AM
I'll have some of what he's smoking.
I will look for the video hold on.

wuzpapn
08-27-2012, 10:14 AM
Are you saying Martellus Bennett is going to be releasing Platinum albums soon also? I mean that Cap'n Crunch rap was FIRE.

Also nobody is better than Eminem ;) don't get it twisted.

njg85m
08-27-2012, 10:22 AM

If there are 1st round caliber O linemen available then I agree.
If not, then we will do what we always do and get the best player available.

Giantsfan241
08-27-2012, 10:33 AM
Are you saying Martellus Bennett is going to be releasing Platinum albums soon also? I mean that Cap'n Crunch rap was FIRE.

Also nobody is better than Eminem ;) don't get it twisted.
eminem has like 3 good albums like 1999-2003 he was good other than that no he dropped off listen to some kendrick lamar and no Bennett has no skills other than being huge athlete maybe he will play basketball but I doubt it they dont talk about unicorns in nba

wuzpapn
08-27-2012, 10:37 AM
I only made that statement to laugh at how you think David Wilson is only playing football to get his name out for the Hip Hop Industry to see. I can absolutely guarantee that he doesn't have a passion for football to support his mic skills. If it's something he's good at, great, but I highly doubt he makes that career switch, even after retirement.

Yea Eminem only has 3 good Albums.

Infinite
Slim Shady LP
Marshall Mathers LP
Eminem Show
Encore
Relapse
Recovery
Countless D12 mixtapes / albums

Loll, I'm not here to debate music with you, but that's just an arrogant statement. Both about Wilson, and Eminem.

Moke
08-27-2012, 10:40 AM

Where did you order? I hate that the jerseys are so expensive. I honestly just like buying cheap, fake ones but then I feel bad for the American economy.

Oh well.

ryan12
08-27-2012, 10:44 AM
loved when we picked him and he looks like the real deal

TheAnalyst
08-27-2012, 10:54 AM

I actually said that last year. It was obvious to me we needed it. glad the way it turned out though can can only trust our FO.

BigBlue1971
08-27-2012, 10:55 AM
Wilson was an outstanding pick. his enthusiasm, attitude and character alone is worth the pick. then you add his speed and explosiveness!

in 3 years i dont know if Martin and/or Richardson will be in the same conversation as Wilson! i know we all hope so!

Go Giants!

Moke
08-27-2012, 10:56 AM
Yeah, I think the way we look and the depth we have in key positions, I say OL is our most desperate scouting piece for next season.

I know it's early, but the way we're heading, if players can stay healthy and prove themselves the way they have been so far, I think we are set on going all out on the OL next year.

Giantsfan241
08-27-2012, 11:04 AM
I only made that statement to laugh at how you think David Wilson is only playing football to get his name out for the Hip Hop Industry to see. I can absolutely guarantee that he doesn't have a passion for football to support his mic skills. If it's something he's good at, great, but I highly doubt he makes that career switch, even after retirement.

Yea Eminem only has 3 good Albums.

Infinite
Slim Shady LP
Marshall Mathers LP

Loll, I'm not here to debate music with you, but that's just an arrogant statement. Both about Wilson, and Eminem.
after that he sold out, listen to kendrick lamar or big krit or k rino just 3 of the better rappers out there right now.