PDA

View Full Version : Giants' Tylerr Sash carted off practice field with ankle injury

RoanokeFan
08-26-2012, 07:20 PM
LINK
(http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2012/08/giants_tyler_sash_carted_off_p.html)
Excerpt: "Another day and another injury concern for the Giants secondary.
Safety Tyler Sash was carted off the practice field today, unable to put any weight on his right leg. On Friday, cornerback Prince Amukamara sprained his right ankle and was wearing a walking boot today."
"His ankle locked up is what they said to me," Tom Coughlin said after the practice. "Otherwise I have no idea." Read more...

BlueMetal 40
08-26-2012, 07:41 PM
At least he has 5-1/2 weeks for it to heal before we make a decision on him...... :p

giantyankee1976
08-26-2012, 08:12 PM
LINK
(http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2012/08/giants_tyler_sash_carted_off_p.html)
Excerpt: "Another day and another injury concern for the Giants secondary.
Safety Tyler Sash was carted off the practice field today, unable to put any weight on his right leg. On Friday, cornerback Prince Amukamara sprained his right ankle and was wearing a walking boot today."
"His ankle locked up is what they said to me," Tom Coughlin said after the practice. "Otherwise I have no idea." Read more...

( long sigh )

jomo
08-26-2012, 08:15 PM
He is not a difference maker, healthy or not. I feel sorry for the kid but it is not an issue for us. There will be plenty of guys available on cut day that are as good or better than Sash. Next up, Go Blue!!

Bigbluefan77
08-26-2012, 08:18 PM
I always liked tyler sash i was rooting for him and the depth behind him and hill is not good at all

jomo
08-26-2012, 08:21 PM
I always liked tyler sash i was rooting for him and the depth behind him and hill is not good at allLove everything I've seen from Will Hill thus far right?

fansince69
08-26-2012, 08:26 PM
Sash played pretty well on special teams last year,but i think he is pretty replaceable just as a backup safety......I do feel bad for him ...he just seems like one of those guys who gives all he has

Bigbluefan77
08-26-2012, 08:32 PM
Yea I would say will hill has defiantly impressed
he fell so far in the draft because of serious character issues and I am glad he seemed to get his head on straight
He really is a talented safety from what ive seen from him, however it is hard to judge the safeties play because of our limited view

Captain Chaos
08-26-2012, 08:33 PM
Brown and Hill are likely his replacement!

Giants5699
08-26-2012, 08:58 PM
bring back grant...

Kase-1
08-26-2012, 09:29 PM
We re-signed Deon Grant right??

Bigbluefan77
08-26-2012, 09:40 PM
We re-signed Deon Grant right??
I don't believe so

giantyankee1976
08-26-2012, 09:47 PM
thus the need for the color red

BigJ
08-26-2012, 09:48 PM
I dont have anything against Grant but i feel he is just to old now. Illl eat my words if he does but i dont think he'll make any impact. Will Hill could make more of an impact if hes out there in our 3 saftey package

Giantslb66
08-26-2012, 10:25 PM
I think Hill is going to make some big plays for the D when he gets on the field and gains more experience. Seems to have his head on straight as well (Let's hope anyway)

Buddy333
08-26-2012, 11:04 PM
Hill is a great athlete and has been very good in camp and in pre season games.

derekunion28
08-26-2012, 11:09 PM
next mAN up or bring in grant

Giantsfan241
08-27-2012, 01:55 AM
Hello great wise RF thank you once again for your great article now for my great opinion stand back folks here it comes. As I said before sash is worse druggie than will smiths friend jasmine or whatever and he needs to be cut he hurts himself in practice unacceptable I would give stern talking if I was roger goodell and tell him we need more player safety don't hurt yourself or maybe this is sash master plan to get un suspended he hurt himself and he will tell goddell "unsuspended me or I will join the suit against you." Maybe he listen to eli who knows stay tuned folks sash may me back asap you know, hit me. Go gmen.

Giantsfan241
08-27-2012, 02:01 AM
Will hill is not the answer he over persues too much and he will over persue one time and hit the old ladies on the sidelines and we will get sued ask kp he knows thomas is the answer at FS and the great prince amukamara will be the 2nd cb go gmen!

GMan-67
08-27-2012, 03:02 AM
his 4 game suspension might save him his job ... he won't cost us a roster spot while suspended

jomo
08-27-2012, 04:41 AM
Will hill is not the answer he over persues too much and he will over persue one time and hit the old ladies on the sidelines and we will get sued ask kp he knows thomas is the answer at FS and the great prince amukamara will be the 2nd cb go gmen!Over pursuit is something that plagued KP early in his career. It comes from an aggressive nature coupled with extraordinary athleticism. You can't coach athleticism but taking the right line to the ball is definitely correctable. Go Blue!

Giantsfan241
08-27-2012, 09:41 AM
Over pursuit is something that plagued KP early in his career. It comes from an aggressive nature coupled with extraordinary athleticism. You can't coach athleticism but taking the right line to the ball is definitely correctable. Go Blue!

Kp has/had a better skill set he was a 1st round pick no excuses for hill there are athletic people all over the world we should sign usain bolt n michael phelps will hill should be an olympian, hill may be a good football player but he needs to learn coverage football is not all about running aroundd everywhere do not defy me jomo I can do a lot of jokes with that name heheheheheheheheh go g men!

jomo
08-27-2012, 09:54 AM
Kp has/had a better skill set he was a 1st round pick no excuses for hill there are athletic people all over the world we should sign usain bolt n michael phelps will hill should be an olympian, hill may be a good football player but he needs to learn coverage football is not all about running aroundd everywhere do not defy me jomo I can do a lot of jokes with that name heheheheheheheheh go g men!Actually, there should be less excuse for a 1st round pick, right? Everything I've seen of Hill (in his limited field time this year) tells me that he's got a nose for the ball and can be a disruptive force on the field.

Giantsfan241
08-27-2012, 10:08 AM
Actually, there should be less excuse for a 1st round pick, right? Everything I've seen of Hill (in his limited field time this year) tells me that he's got a nose for the ball and can be a disruptive force on the field.

You have time and patience for a 1st round pick you dont have the same time and patience with a udfa.

jomo
08-27-2012, 11:27 AM
You have time and patience for a 1st round pick you dont have the same time and patience with a udfa.I must be watching a different guy or maybe you've been to training camp alot. In limited time I have seen a guy with a nose for contact and a guy who disrupts the offensive flow (including special teams).