PDA

View Full Version : No chat room?

TrueBlue10
08-26-2012, 09:30 PM
I was not sure where to put this but seeing as the heart of the matter is literally TALKING ABOUT GIANTS FOOTBALL, I'm curious...

Does this website not have a chat feature of any kind? I would love to be able to just casually discuss games live as they happen. Much like the "official ____ vs ____" threads, but, y'know..... a lot more convenient.

So is there really no chat room buried on the many front page options? Has a chat room feature ever been discussed for the future?

Moke
08-26-2012, 09:32 PM
I was sure where to put this but seeing as the heart of the matter is literally TALKING ABOUT GIANTS FOOTBALL, I'm curious...

Does this website not have a chat feature of any kind? I would love to be able to just casually discuss games live as they happen. Much like the "official ____ vs ____" threads, but, y'know..... a lot more convenient.

So is there really no chat room buried on the many front page options? Has a chat room feature ever been discussed for the future?

There is a website that a few members use that we chat in. If you'd like, I can send that link via private message.

TrueBlue10
08-26-2012, 09:46 PM
I'm interested ..... do people also meet during non-Giants games like tonight's preseason barn-burner between Superman and Mark Tebow?

Moke
08-26-2012, 09:49 PM
I'm interested ..... do people also meet during non-Giants games like tonight's preseason barn-burner between Superman and Mark Tebow?

Not that I know of. I haven't been on there when other games are on. To be honest, people have **** going on in their lives so that stuff is more important than chatting in a chat room for another game.

TrueBlue10
08-26-2012, 09:50 PM
Fair enough, good sir. I appreciate the info.

Moke
08-26-2012, 09:52 PM
Sent you the information. Enjoy! Bookmark it! It's actually a good time.

TrueBlue10
08-26-2012, 09:54 PM
Will do! Thnx again.

FIFTY6G-MAN
08-26-2012, 09:55 PM
I was not sure where to put this but seeing as the heart of the matter is literally TALKING ABOUT GIANTS FOOTBALL, I'm curious...

So is there really no chat room buried on the many front page options? Has a chat room feature ever been discussed for the future?here it is in all its glory.
http://www.giantschat.webs.com/

Moke
08-26-2012, 10:09 PM
here it is in all its glory.
http://www.giantschat.webs.com/

Already sent via PM lol. Isn't the place awesome?

FIFTY6G-MAN
08-26-2012, 10:12 PM
Already sent via PM lol. Isn't the place awesome?I help where I can. Sorry if I stole your thunder Moke

Moke
08-26-2012, 10:16 PM
I help where I can. Sorry if I stole your thunder Moke

Giants play as a team. So do their fans, :)

FIFTY6G-MAN
08-26-2012, 10:23 PM
Giants play as a team. So do their fans, :)Roger that Moke. Glad you didnt feel like i slapped your pee pee

jimmie ray
08-26-2012, 10:33 PM
I only posted before in a music related forum. These topics are fast and furious, compared to that...

Moke
08-26-2012, 10:39 PM
Roger that Moke. Glad you didnt feel like i slapped your pee pee

HAHA. That's funny

Giantsfan241
08-27-2012, 02:40 AM
i get very angry during games so maybe it is wise if i stay off these chat rooms i will ask the great wise RF for advice later on if he has time to answer me with his busy schedule over scowering the internets for awesome giants links.