PDA

View Full Version : #70 Marshall

pacco_diablo
08-27-2012, 05:54 PM
Does this guy stand a real chance at making the team? Maybe it's me and enjoying seeing the #70 with Marshall on the back but he seemed to show something during the first 2 preseason games, not so much last game but definitely during the first two games. Anyone have an opinion on him?

BigBluePoint
08-27-2012, 06:16 PM
I don't think he's making the 53. Ojomo, Tracy and I think even Broha have the inside track. A real dog fight.

GMENAGAIN
08-27-2012, 06:22 PM
I don't think he's making the 53. Ojomo, Tracy and I think even Broha have the inside track. A real dog fight.

I think that he has looked a little better than Broha. I like Tracey, but I'm not sure if his constant injuries will affect his roster status.

Giantsfan241
08-27-2012, 06:24 PM
No ojomo is a billion times better!

buster55
08-27-2012, 07:22 PM
I have liked what I have seen with Marshall, he plays all out and has impressed with being physical. Against the Jets he made great play chasing running back down with tremendous hit from behind. Good speed for a big man.

slipknottin
08-27-2012, 07:34 PM
I dont think Ojomo will make the team. As impressive as 3 sacks is, none of them seemed like great abilities showing through. A couple scrambles, and a delayed twist.

Marshall I have seen a couple good plays, but not much overall.

Tracy is the only guy who seems like he is consistently able to turn the corner and get pressure.

TheAnalyst
08-27-2012, 08:06 PM
No ojomo is a billion times better!

A billion huh.... How much better is JPP then?

Ojomo has looked good, but he has played against backups and players fighting to make teams. He has an outside shot to make the team, but I think if Tracy gets healthy its his job over Ojomo, Marshal and Broha. By the way, Broha and Ojomo win the awesome name awards for sure. I hope they make the team because of that alone. Id by a jersey.

Captain Chaos
08-27-2012, 08:18 PM
Marshall is a big guy that could come on for the team; however, Tracy is the one that cought the coaches eye! PS maybe.

G.I. Ants
08-27-2012, 08:46 PM
I know people have been stating that Ojomo has 3 sacks vs backups, but that shows that he has great drive. Tollefson had the same motor and found success with this team.

miked1958
08-27-2012, 09:38 PM
I dont think Ojomo will make the team. As impressive as 3 sacks is, none of them seemed like great abilities showing through. A couple scrambles, and a delayed twist.Marshall I have seen a couple good plays, but not much overall.Tracy is the only guy who seems like he is consistently able to turn the corner and get pressure.They have actually both shined. Marshall more in first two games. But let's not forget they are playing against 3s mostly. Vs guys that won't make those teams

miked1958
08-27-2012, 09:39 PM
I dont think Ojomo will make the team. As impressive as 3 sacks is, none of them seemed like great abilities showing through. A couple scrambles, and a delayed twist.Marshall I have seen a couple good plays, but not much overall.Tracy is the only guy who seems like he is consistently able to turn the corner and get pressure.Tracy can't stay healthy

Giantsfan241
08-27-2012, 09:40 PM
Do not even mention JPP in the same sentence as #70 marshall :).

miked1958
08-27-2012, 10:49 PM
Do not even mention JPP in the same sentence as #70 marshall :).That I really agree with

giantyankee1976
08-27-2012, 10:54 PM
Leonard ? That guy killed Joe and I loved it