PDA

View Full Version : Love the big fella................

jomo
12-12-2011, 08:17 PM
..........great to have the big fella back last night!

poppa smurph
12-12-2011, 08:24 PM
..........great to have the big fella back last night!</P>

[:D][Y]</P>

Hopefully it's not the last great game he has in a Giants uni!</P>

Rusty192
12-12-2011, 08:26 PM
..........great to have the big fella back last night!We should keep Jacobs in the closet all year and let him out whenever we play the Cowboys.

jomo
12-12-2011, 08:26 PM

Hopefully it's not the last great game he has in a Giants uni!</P>He sure did look fierce running down hill. The Oline did their part for the first time in a long time and the resuts were beauuuuuuuuuuuutiful. Keep it rolling big boy!!

NWKEffectElement
12-12-2011, 08:33 PM
Noone wants to tackle him when he is running like that.

jomo
12-12-2011, 08:39 PM
Noone wants to tackle him when he is running like that.That is why the Dallas Dback let the big fella soar right over the top of him! [;)]

daynemustgo
12-12-2011, 08:43 PM

Hopefully it's not the last great game he has in a Giants uni!</P>He sure did look fierce running down hill. The Oline did their part for the first time in a long time and the resuts were beauuuuuuuuuuuutiful. Keep it rolling big boy!!

It was nice to see again. Not to jinx anything but that's two weeks in a row the run game has been going...better late than never.

poppa smurph
12-12-2011, 08:50 PM

Hopefully it's not the last great game he has in a Giants uni!</P>

He sure did look fierce running down hill. The Oline did their part for the first time in a long time and the resuts were beauuuuuuuuuuuutiful. Keep it rolling big boy!!He showed some flashes against Green Bay and then we get treated to last night... just like old times.</P>

I'm just as happy for the O-line in the run-game. Was relieving to see them keep their feet moving and stay on their blocks.</P>

Now we got to get the D motivated. JPP can't put the unit on his back for the rest of the year, more guys got to start making plays in key moments.</P>

It's gonna be an exciting end to the year!!! Win or lose... I wouldn't expect any different!</P>

bansaw
12-12-2011, 08:57 PM
..........great to have the big fella back last night!</p>

[:D][Y]</p>

Hopefully it's not the last great game he has in a Giants uni!</p>He sure did look fierce running down hill. The Oline did their part for the first time in a long time and the resuts were beauuuuuuuuuuuutiful. Keep it rolling big boy!!

It was nice to see again. Not to jinx anything but that's two weeks in a row the run game has been going...better late than never.it's showing up just in time...December/January

now if we could stop the run on ther other hand....

daynemustgo
12-12-2011, 08:59 PM
..........great to have the big fella back last night!</p>

[:D][Y]</p>

Hopefully it's not the last great game he has in a Giants uni!</p>He sure did look fierce running down hill. The Oline did their part for the first time in a long time and the resuts were beauuuuuuuuuuuutiful. Keep it rolling big boy!!

It was nice to see again. Not to jinx anything but that's two weeks in a row the run game has been going...better late than never.it's showing up just in time...December/January

now if we could stop the run on ther other hand....

Exactly. I think this is as good as it's going to get on D. It's a lousy deal but it's all on the offense.

Drez
12-12-2011, 09:46 PM
..........great to have the big fella back last night!We should keep Jacobs in the closet all year and let him out whenever we play the Cowboys.
</P>

Is it just me but I'm Hynoski andJacobs is doing his little celebration, humping the air and gyrating, I'm not chosing that moment to go in for a chest bump?</P>

fourth&forever
12-12-2011, 10:13 PM
Love the elevation
http://www.nypost.com/rw/nypost/2011/12/12/sports/web_galleries/g_giantsboys/121111Giants5CW012805--350x600.jpg

Rusty192
12-12-2011, 10:20 PM
</p>

Is it just me but I'm Hynoski andJacobs is doing his little celebration, humping the air and gyrating, I'm not chosing that moment to go in for a chest bump?</p>lol he sure timed it right

Gianthunter
12-12-2011, 10:23 PM
If he would play full-time we would have closed the deal before this.

myles2424
12-12-2011, 11:27 PM
Remember the people crying "suck for luck" reffering to the QB position at the beginning & recently Jacobs was the biggest P.O.S to ever?

DragonSoul
12-13-2011, 04:17 AM
..........great to have the big fella back last night!Even though BJ has had some bad games this year, I feel most of it was due to the oLine. It helps when you have some space(holes). Even though BJ has had some bad efforts on 2-3 games this year.

mikeq672
12-13-2011, 05:07 AM
I noticed a few times the corners like Newman pretending to be engaged in a block so they did not have to try and tackle him, that is vintage Jacobs.