PDA

View Full Version : David Wilson #1, DJ Ware #2, and Bradshaw #3

ksmooth22
08-28-2012, 01:14 AM
Am i the only one that thinks that Wilson and Ware should be our top backs??

rainierjef
08-28-2012, 01:15 AM
beware the onslaught coming your way. not a good way to start off here buddy!

ksmooth22
08-28-2012, 01:16 AM

I just think Bradshaw is on a big decline, I think he looks lazy and doesnt run as hard as he used to be, as hard as he did when we whooped the pats the first time around, the year he came up. David Wilson is a hard down-hill runner and DJ Ware is just consistent in my eyes and can catch the ball great, he is a great 3rd down back, Wilson i believe doesnt have good hands either and bradshaw definitely doesnt. David Wilson should be our premiere back. PERIOD.

ksmooth22
08-28-2012, 01:18 AM
what you mean start off? i love bradshaw man i just dont think he is that good anymore, i think the rookie is going to be alot better with going out their to prove something. Bradshaw just doesnt look like the Bradshaw that i used to love. I am very excited to see what the new kid does, he is awesome and he is a hard-runner i just hope he holds on to the ball.

rainierjef
08-28-2012, 01:25 AM
i'll just leave you to your own devices on this one... good luck

Toadofsteel
08-28-2012, 01:27 AM
Could I see Wilson starting over Bradshaw? Definitely. Ware?

Robz
08-28-2012, 01:48 AM
i think eventually Wilson will be our #1 RB, cuz he is just to explosive to leave on the bench were u can take advantage of his speed. but ware ahead of Bradshaw? lol hell no, on a bad day Bradshaw is better then ware.

ware is average at best

TheEnigma
08-28-2012, 01:51 AM
I just don't see any "star factor" when Ware runs the ball. Bradshaw isn't as fast as he used to be but he can get some speed going and is much more aggressive as well with his style. Ware's most valuable asset is pass protection but unfortunately, the best pass protection RB in the league is Ahmad Bradshaw.

Toadofsteel
08-28-2012, 01:58 AM
Lol, I tend to think of DJ Ware as a poor man's Bradshaw at times...

giantsfan420
08-28-2012, 02:31 AM
bradshaw looked way quicker than last season. he had that hand cyst issue so we barely saw him in action. but yeah, i disagree with the OP. For now. Wilson will be the starter, eventually. not this season unless 44 gets hurt...and ware over him too? nah/

bradshaw is gonna have a career year. he had that procedure with stem cells done to his feet. he said his feet feel healthier than ever. and he looked incredibly quick in his limited action. we're gonna have a sick run game this season to compliment one of the leagues finest passing attacks.

Mark9281
08-28-2012, 02:44 AM
I Absolutely hate DJ Ware. Theres 30,000 RBs in teh world just like him. I think Brown and Da'Rel have more upside

nygfan90
08-28-2012, 02:51 AM
Like one poster said, "bradshaws bad day is like ware's good day." Idk how one comes up with putting ware in front of bradshaw. I can see wilson obviously surpassing bradshaw later on down the line, you don't draft a runningback in the first round not to have him as the number 1 starter. I see wilson getting a majority of the carries by week 7ish (pending how he is with pass protection).

Rod-Diggity
08-28-2012, 02:56 AM

yea.....you are

nygfan90
08-28-2012, 03:11 AM
yea.....you arelmao +1.........

myles2424
08-28-2012, 03:18 AM
Lol, I tend to think of DJ Ware as a poor man's Bradshaw at times... how the hell???_!?

dave56dj
08-28-2012, 04:29 AM
It's very very very simple - running back DO NOT PLAY for Coughlin and a host of other coaches until they learn to pick up the blitz and protect the money man. AB was THE BEST in the league according to PFF and it is clear with the naked eye that even at his diminutive size, AB can lay a big time block. Wilson looks very ready to run but he has to get some polish on him - let the game slow down - learn the playbook and show that he will not leave a free LB coming at ELI. Cause in the end IT IS ALL ABOUT #10. Wilson's time will come and when it does he will explode on the NFL, JUST WAIT FOR IT. Lets face it AB isn't exactly durable - it may be hear quicker then we think.

Giantsfan241
08-28-2012, 04:45 AM
No way dude what the h e double hockey sticks are you talking about?

B-Red22
08-28-2012, 04:55 AM

are you effing serious??

B-Red22
08-28-2012, 04:56 AM
beware the onslaught coming your way. not a good way to start off here buddy!

atleast we know he was warned

B-Red22
08-28-2012, 04:58 AM
I just think Bradshaw is on a big decline, I think he looks lazy and doesnt run as hard as he used to be, as hard as he did when we whooped the pats the first time around, the year he came up. David Wilson is a hard down-hill runner and DJ Ware is just consistent in my eyes and can catch the ball great, he is a great 3rd down back, Wilson i believe doesnt have good hands either and bradshaw definitely doesnt. David Wilson should be our premiere back. PERIOD.

Ya lets put the rookie out there who doesn't fully understand blitz pick up yet and watch Eli get ran over because our Oline cant block

B-Red22
08-28-2012, 05:18 AM
what you mean start off? i love bradshaw man i just dont think he is that good anymore, i think the rookie is going to be alot better with going out their to prove something. Bradshaw just doesnt look like the Bradshaw that i used to love. I am very excited to see what the new kid does, he is awesome and he is a hard-runner i just hope he holds on to the ball.

Do I think the rookie is going to be great, yes in time, we all saw how exciting he can be the other night, but what do you mean something to prove?? He was a 1st round draft pick, does he have to prove he was worthy of that, yes he does. But the real person with something to prove was Bradshaw when he was only a 7th round pick and the 2nd to last guy taken in that draft, and he came out and proved he was worthy of something better.

GMan-67
08-28-2012, 06:03 AM
well we are all excited about Wilson, he looks good, but we have to be a little careful, since rookie RBs are notorious for fumbling and for not being very good at pass blocking and we can't get our franchise killed back there

having said that, Wilson is going to play and get a good number of touches, however, i don't see the need to demote Bradshaw when the NFL is already a 2 or 3 back league

now Ware, that is another story, he's not a very dynamic back ... he does know what he is doing, so i would be fine with him being the 3rd RB and doing kinda what he did last season, but not more than that

finally be careful going crazy about preseason results ... the level of play, the speed and the intensity will increase 10 times in real games

RoanokeFan
08-28-2012, 06:24 AM

Yes you are, congratulations

Cool Papa B.
08-28-2012, 07:01 AM

Bradshaw looks lazy?...after 2 preseason games he looks lazy? He doesn't have good hands? How the heck did you come up with that? Bradshaw is one of the toughest, hardest working players on this team. Yes he has lost a step or two, but even with that he is still better than Ware.

I'm still trying to decide if Andre Brown should be the 3rd RB over Ware. And there's no way you can put Wilson over Bradshaw right now. Until he grasps the play book and learns to block for Eli, he will be the 2nd string and play some ST.

BigBlue1971
08-28-2012, 08:32 AM
Bradshaw should be fully rested and somewhat healed. that said hes still got to be the #1 on this team!

Ware and Wilson are battling for #2 at this point! i think Wilson will serve in that role beginning next week!

so yea it appears you are the only one thinking Ware, Wilson, Bradshaw!

Marvelousmik
08-28-2012, 08:37 AM

if hes not that good anymore than say that. But dont say he doesnt run hard. that just makes you look silly. I could understand why you want wilson as the number 1, but it also makes you look silly when you put ware a head of bradshaw. I dont think wilson can carry the load yet, and he needs more experience. keep him as the number 2 for now.

Marvelousmik
08-28-2012, 08:39 AM
Bradshaw looks lazy?...after 2 preseason games he looks lazy? He doesn't have good hands? How the heck did you come up with that? T.

he needed a reason to back his argument up so he just made up something.

thats all i can think of

fansince69
08-28-2012, 08:47 AM
he needed a reason to back his argument up so he just made up something.

thats all i can think of

especially since Strahan once was quoted as saying(Im paraphrasing)that pound for pound bradshaw was the toughest guy he'd ever seen

GameTime
08-28-2012, 08:53 AM
AB will be the #1 at the start of the season. You dont trust a rookie with the the #1 when you have legit top back in AB. Since when is AB terrible in pass catching?? I do belive Wilson should get his carries....and he will. Scott or Brown will be gone. The Gmen will keep 3 Rbs....
Maybe a surprise and the will cut Ware??.....who knows....

shotgundraw
08-28-2012, 08:55 AM
AB will be the #1 at the start of the season. You dont trust a rookie with the the #1 when you have legit top back in AB. Since when is AB terrible in pass catching?? I do belive Wilson should get his carries....and he will. Scott or Brown will be gone. The Gmen will keep 3 Rbs....
Maybe a surprise and the will cut Ware??.....who knows....

I don't think we keep just 3 RBs. We don't have anyone who can get 20 or even 25 carries a game so we need "2 starters". That means 4 guys to me.

GameTime
08-28-2012, 09:00 AM
I don't think we keep just 3 RBs. We don't have anyone who can get 20 or even 25 carries a game so we need "2 starters". That means 4 guys to me.
I have a feeling Hynoski will get a 2 or 3 a game....maybe. But between three they can certainly get 20 to 25 carries per game.

Giantsin04
08-28-2012, 09:12 AM
Arguing for an unproven rookie that has yet to carry the ball in a real game to start over Bradshaw doesn't make sense to me. Why don't you wait until week 6 or so to get feel for who gives us the best chance to win? We have no clue how Wilson is going to react in a real game.

BlueMetal 40
08-28-2012, 09:15 AM
I just think Bradshaw is on a big decline, I think he looks lazy and doesnt run as hard as he used to be, as hard as he did when we whooped the pats the first time around, the year he came up.

DJ, did AB snap your *** with a towel in the shower, and this is how you choose to get back at him? Tsk, Tsk, Tsk....
Wow...:lmao:

Manstache
08-28-2012, 09:30 AM

uh, yea. man, WTF???????????? smh..................

shotgundraw
08-28-2012, 09:33 AM
Bradshaw is elusive, doesn't drop much and is top 5 when comes pass protection time ...

He does lack vision I believe and is obviously an injury risk, but he is not a 3rd RB, that's crazy.

titwio
08-28-2012, 09:35 AM
uh, yea. man, WTF???????????? smh..................

Too busy checking out your avy to notice anything else...

ShakeandBake
08-28-2012, 09:50 AM
Is the OP DJ Ware? It's the only thing that makes sense here, that or the OP is heavily medicated and is delusional.

Robz
08-28-2012, 09:57 AM
It's very very very simple - running back DO NOT PLAY for Coughlin and a host of other coaches until they learn to pick up the blitz and protect the money man. AB was THE BEST in the league according to PFF and it is clear with the naked eye that even at his diminutive size, AB can lay a big time block. Wilson looks very ready to run but he has to get some polish on him - let the game slow down - learn the playbook and show that he will not leave a free LB coming at ELI. Cause in the end IT IS ALL ABOUT #10. Wilson's time will come and when it does he will explode on the NFL, JUST WAIT FOR IT. Lets face it AB isn't exactly durable - it may be hear quicker then we think.

+1...........

yoeddy
08-28-2012, 10:16 AM

I'll say that I was never quite sold on Bradshaw as a feature HB...liked it best when he rotated with Jacobs as a change-of-pace HB, but never felt like he was a 20+ carry kind of player. Wilson looks more like that kind of HB. And from a physical attributes perspective, I like Ware because he's got prototypical size for a good power HB. So...I think I actually agree with you....

wolfie
08-28-2012, 10:39 AM
I have said some dumb things in my time (just ask my wife), but I have one question for you... Do you watch football?

In my humble opinion I think they should cut Ware. To me he shows nothing special.

shotgundraw
08-28-2012, 10:43 AM
I have said some dumb things in my time (just ask my wife), but I have one question for you... Do you watch football?

In my humble opinion I think they should cut Ware. To me he shows nothing special.

I think we watch the same football as pretty much everyone agrees on this.

jomo
08-28-2012, 11:04 AM
Am i the only one that thinks that Wilson and Ware should be our top backs??In a word, yes. In a few words.....yes mama Ware.

blueomaha
08-28-2012, 11:09 AM
is this a real thread??...stop playin!!!....

TheShouldersOf
08-28-2012, 11:10 AM
I've never been a Bradshaw fan, i know it may be 'Unpopular Opinion' but it's truth,

aside from that, i believe injuries have taken away some of the game from Bradshaw, to say he is as good as he used to be, is just turning a blind eye because he is a Giant,

pj18
08-28-2012, 11:49 AM
I'm not sure what DJ Ware has done in his 5 year career compared to Bradshaw's that would even make this debatable?

Jiffy Jeff
08-28-2012, 12:16 PM
Ware may very well not even make the final 53. I personally think he'll survive the cuts and be the third back, but there's no chance he'll be number two. Especially above Bradshaw.

yoeddy
08-28-2012, 12:51 PM

I'll say it again...all the things being said about Ware were said about Derrick Ward prior and during the 2008 season...

fansince69
08-28-2012, 12:55 PM
I'll say it again...all the things being said about Ware were said about Derrick Ward prior and during the 2008 season...

I agree,but we had a much better OL in 08 too

Rudyy
08-28-2012, 12:57 PM
What do you possibly see in Ware?
Seriously, what?
What does he do that impresses you?

BParcells777
08-28-2012, 12:59 PM
and what makes you think Bradshaw is showing you real effort? Its PRESEASON

yoeddy
08-28-2012, 01:03 PM
What do you possibly see in Ware?
Seriously, what?
What does he do that impresses you?

I like HBs with prototypical size...he and Brown are the only two that fall into that category. Beyond that, I like his strength, his effort, his knowledge of the system, his ability to catch the ball, his pass-blocking. He's solid...not spectacular...I have confidence that he'll get the job done moving the chains. Home-run hitter? No...but we don't need a home-run hitter for every down...

Cool Papa B.
08-28-2012, 01:19 PM

The only thing that Ware does that is good as a HB IMO is block well. He's nothing special in terms of speed, power, elusiveness, catching the ball, etc. He's not that impressive at all. And clearly TC doesn't trust him enough to start or get more carries because if he did he would have gotten more by now.

SackingMyths
08-28-2012, 01:40 PM
Everybody's entitled to their opinion...but this is just lunacy.

idiotekniQues
08-28-2012, 01:57 PM

pretty much. as of now there is absolutely nothing that has shown ware>bradshaw besides health. even when hurt, bradshaw is clearly the better back. and until we see otherwise, that statement is malarkey.

joemorrisforprez
08-28-2012, 02:09 PM
I think eventually Wilson will be #1, but he won't earn it in the preseason.

However, his speed in undeniable, and if he can turn plays better than Bradshaw, eventually the page will be turned. Thus far, he's looked good in pass protection as well. But again, a preseason defense is not a regular season defense. And as others have said, protecting Eli is the #1 priority in the backfield.

As far as Ware over Bradshaw, I'm not seeing that.

I've always felt like Bradshaw is more effective with a lighter workload. It will be interesting to see how the carries are split when Bradshaw is 100% healthy.

ryan12
08-28-2012, 02:54 PM
I Absolutely hate DJ Ware. Theres 30,000 RBs in teh world just like him. I think Brown and Da'Rel have more upside

agreed he sucks

bearbryant
08-28-2012, 03:15 PM
The truth will come about when we hit next Wednesday and the regular season begins. Need to see if wilson has the protection piece and if he gets together w/ Eli on circles, flats, seams, etc. I like what wilson has shown so far. The reason why DJ is still on THIS team is he fulfills the Coughlin principal: do your job, protect the ball & don't make mistakes.

NYG4lifeNYK
08-28-2012, 03:46 PM
wow...............................

.. ...

shotgundraw
08-28-2012, 03:58 PM
Upside is just that ... upside ... if you have the *potential* to hit a 75y run but get Manning ACLed on the 1st blitz, you won't see the field ....

G.I. Ants
08-28-2012, 05:16 PM
Ware proved last year that he is solid at what he does. Stop all the lame duck talk about who is better and has more upside. What has Scott or Brown even done in the regular season to help this team, nothing. I like how Brown worked his way back from injury and how Scott has great speed and vision but come on, they deserve a roster spot over a proven vet because of potential. Scott has done well in preseason and may make the team, but he hasn't proven to be a superior player over Ware. I remember when Ware played lights out in the preseason his first year with this team. He will get an opportunity but he has to improve protecting the QB and his ball security if he wants to leapfrog to become the 3rd down back.

MattMeyerBud
08-28-2012, 05:29 PM

yes, but im sure it works in Madden

Jiffy Jeff
08-28-2012, 05:31 PM

LOL........ever wonder why it's called "FANTASY FOOTBALL"????

joemorrisforprez
08-28-2012, 05:34 PM
I think Coughlin will make the right call.

Bottom line is I haven't seen enough of Scott to know.....but Coughlin and the coaching staff see this dude practice every day.

I think it will be Bradshaw-Wilson-Ware-Scott after the smoke clears.

Husky
08-28-2012, 10:44 PM
Wilson could be Tiki II, with real speed. Bradshaw is #1 Ware will always be #3.

FIFTY6G-MAN
08-28-2012, 10:57 PM
Am i the only one that thinks that Wilson and Ware should be our top backs??I guess you arent one of the stars on The Big Bang Theory? Might be time to shut this one down Mods before we cause ksmooth22 to harm himself. That would not be a good headline without a Steve Weatherford Production video!

tuck&rolle
08-28-2012, 11:03 PM

Points to anyone who can give a good argument defending this, lol

FIFTY6G-MAN
08-28-2012, 11:04 PM
Points to anyone who can give a good argument defending this, lolThe OP is LAURAH in disguise?????

Giantsfan241
08-28-2012, 11:06 PM
LOL FIFTY i wouldnt be surprised would you??

Giantsfan241
08-28-2012, 11:07 PM
MMBUD you are the 4th best poster thank you for being a great human being much love go gmen.

appodictic
08-28-2012, 11:07 PM
especially since Strahan once was quoted as saying(Im paraphrasing)that pound for pound bradshaw was the toughest guy he'd ever seen NY fans are brutal. Just like the tippie-toe jacobs issues. As soon as the line plays bad that turn in on the running back. Its like blame eli for taking twice as many sacks as last year even though if anything his pocket presences has gotten better.

If you want to see why bradshaw had a down year go watch some tape of Ware Vs Deihl. It looks like bull fighting not blocking,

Giantsfan241
08-28-2012, 11:15 PM
man this is worse than laurahs posts with no details

FIFTY6G-MAN
08-28-2012, 11:21 PM
LOL FIFTY i wouldnt be surprised would you??Where is my +?? I want that Jersey!

Rat_bastich
08-28-2012, 11:39 PM
Where is my +?? I want that Jersey!

I give you a +, because you asked for it!

Giantsfan241
08-28-2012, 11:43 PM
fifty you didnt make me go OH DAMN or put a very good pun yet lol

Eliscruzzz
08-29-2012, 12:08 AM
Man Ware #2? Look I'm not going to gang up on you cause it has happened to me and it suck but how could you say that I mean Ware to me is a good blockers and his pass catching skills are ok and he's a great two point converter but Bradshaw can do all that stuff but better. Also to all the ones that said Bradshaw is not a good pass catcher do you remember the San Fran game where Eli threw him that 20 yard pass down the sideline? I mean you don't catch a 20 yard pass and not be a good pass catcher.

BillTheGreek
08-29-2012, 12:24 AM
Ware could not run through a paper bag !............He should be playing Pop Warner !

It should be #1 Wilson #2 Brown & # 3 Bradshaw! *************** # 7 Ware

appodictic
08-29-2012, 12:29 AM
I like HBs with prototypical size...he and Brown are the only two that fall into that category. Beyond that, I like his strength, his effort, his knowledge of the system, his ability to catch the ball, his pass-blocking. He's solid...not spectacular...I have confidence that he'll get the job done moving the chains. Home-run hitter? No...but we don't need a home-run hitter for every down...

Your kidding. Ware is a weak back. concussed multiple times. Finishes most runs falling backwards. Injures with only a few snaps a game. Fluffy lame block attempts and chips in pass coverage.

AB is more more powerful then Ware, and Brown.

MattMeyerBud
08-29-2012, 12:17 PM
MMBUD you are the 4th best poster thank you for being a great human being much love go gmen.

top 5 dead or alive and thats just off one LP

DemandedAce
08-29-2012, 12:37 PM
DJ, did AB snap your *** with a towel in the shower, and this is how you choose to get back at him? Tsk, Tsk, Tsk....
Wow...:lmao:

He got dunked in the cold tub... :)

This whole topic is insane, Ware barely deserves the roster slot because of his blitz pickup but being above #3 is out of the realm of sanity. Behind a #1 back there is more of two situational #2 backs. Ware will be protection #2 and Wilson will be change it up #2

GameTime
08-29-2012, 12:38 PM

we need a "brown noser" graphic for this guy.
BTW....who made you judge of ranking posters....:p

Moke
08-29-2012, 12:42 PM
Bradshaw is going to shape up when he realized David Wilson will make him look like poo-poo

mattpl908
08-29-2012, 01:21 PM
how is ware starting before bradshaw???

GameTime
08-29-2012, 01:31 PM
Bradshaw is going to shape up when he realized David Wilson will make him look like poo-poo
Bradshaw has 0 to prove with the Giants and doesn't need to shape up from anything. He is no delusional to think the Giants can have a better running back then he is. He is a the vet who has been through it all. He is the the Giants #1 RB as of now. He will be a great mentor as well IMO

Moke
08-29-2012, 01:32 PM
Bradshaw has 0 to prove with the Giants and doesn't need to shape up from anything. He is no delusional to think the Giants can have a better running back then he is. He is a the vet who has been through it all. He is the the Giants #1 RB as of now. He will be a great mentor as well IMO

So you're saying in Bradshaw's time that Wilson can't over take him as the #1 while having AB at the #2?

Just curious...

GameTime
08-29-2012, 01:40 PM
So you're saying in Bradshaw's time that Wilson can't over take him as the #1 while having AB at the #2?

Just curious...
What I am saying is that Bradshaw knows he is on the downside of his career and he sees what Wilson can do. But Wilson still is not up to the task of being #1 yet IMO. Bradshaw being the team leader he is wilingl teach him and usher him in if that turns out to be the case. Also it may give AB some added push to but he never seemed to need any added incentive to play as hard as he can.

Moke
08-29-2012, 01:44 PM
What I am saying is that Bradshaw knows he is on the downside of his career and he sees what Wilson can do. But Wilson still is not up to the task of being #1 yet IMO. Bradshaw being the team leader he is wilingl teach him and usher him in if that turns out to be the case. Also it may give AB some added push to but he never seemed to need any added incentive to play as hard as he can.

Well yeah. I didn't expect Wilson to be a true #1 this year. I guess so, but I was really answering the fact that Bradshaw at #3 is extremely irrational and that if he stooped down that low in reality, he'd realize it, and then at that point it'd be an incentive.

Probably not seeing this eye to eye though lol

njg85m
08-29-2012, 01:44 PM
Wilson should be our #1 by mid season. And from week 1 I think he will have a pretty even split with AB on carries. But to think that the season is going to start with AB 3rd on our depth chart is just silly...

RoanokeFan
08-29-2012, 01:45 PM
Wilson should be our #1 by mid season. And from week 1 I think he will have a pretty even split with AB on carries. But to think that the season is going to start with AB 3rd on our depth chart is just silly...

Where have I heard that before?

giantsfan420
08-29-2012, 01:46 PM
what do u think bradshaws legacy will be in terms of giants rb's all time/ he was the rb for 2 sb runs...

Moke
08-29-2012, 01:46 PM

The 50/50 split? AB/BJ?

giantsfan420
08-29-2012, 01:47 PM
and it doesnt matter who starts. both will split the carries hopefully close to 50/50. and i hope they do that as long as bradshaw is here contributing. bradshaw is gonna have a lot of giants fans looking silly for their questioning him. bradshaw looked quicker than i ever saw him. he's gonna beast this year

njg85m
08-29-2012, 01:47 PM

Lol, I dunno. It's been my gut feeling for about a week now.

RoanokeFan
08-29-2012, 01:49 PM
Lol, I dunno. It's been my gut feeling for about a week now.

I should have highlighted the silly phrase.

GameTime
08-29-2012, 02:01 PM
Well yeah. I didn't expect Wilson to be a true #1 this year. I guess so, but I was really answering the fact that Bradshaw at #3 is extremely irrational and that if he stooped down that low in reality, he'd realize it, and then at that point it'd be an incentive.

Probably not seeing this eye to eye though lol
gotcha....:)
I hope Wilso becomes everything we hope he can and could be...
BTW...who is beauty in your avi???? Looks like Giata DeLaurentis kind of....

Moke
08-29-2012, 02:03 PM

Alessandra Ambrosio. I was going for a nicer, more showy picture, but the mods told me to take it off.

Unfortunately.

I really like the avatars you have. Do you make them, or find them? I wish I could do photoshop

RoanokeFan
08-29-2012, 02:03 PM

He will, at some point, I already have his jersey

FIFTY6G-MAN
08-29-2012, 02:28 PM
He will, at some point, I already have his jerseyCheck your PM Thanks

GameTime
08-29-2012, 02:47 PM
Alessandra Ambrosio. I was going for a nicer, more showy picture, but the mods told me to take it off.

Unfortunately.

I really like the avatars you have. Do you make them, or find them? I wish I could do photoshop
She sure is purty...

The Teams Logos with the circle slash through them I make. I just pasted the circle on the logo and use the erase feature. Its crude but in the small avitar format they dont look too bad.

Moke
08-29-2012, 02:49 PM
Looks nice to me haha. Continuous stuff is nice. Looks awesome.