PDA

View Full Version : keep this o line intact

gradstang
12-12-2011, 08:01 PM
this is the best the o line has looked all year everyone is in their natural position with diehl back at tackle and the new dude petrus handling his own at guard. and also what a solid vet kareem is. plays hard doesnt talk stupid. a great stand up ny giant!

NYGiant92
12-12-2011, 08:03 PM
I agree, but im still not comfortable with Boothe snapping the ball. He better practice that this whole week cause that almost cost us the game.

this is the best the o line has looked all year everyone is in their natural position with diehl back at tackle and the new dude petrus handling his own at guard. and also what a solid vet kareem is. plays hard doesnt talk stupid. a great stand up ny giant!

C1010
12-13-2011, 02:23 AM
Im sure Boothe will polish up his snapping. Keep in mind, he apparently is new to the position. He was saying in an interview that prior to last year, he never played center. I think he is doing an awesome job given that, much better job than Baas who I think they should cut (Im not impressed by him). Im still not sure about Diehl though but overall the O line did great. Petrus did excellent.