PDA

View Full Version : Is Prince a Princess?

TroyArcher
08-28-2012, 01:39 PM
Just kidding but this guy needs to get on the field. Number 1 draft pick on the bench injured starting the season 2 years in a row is not getting it done. I know its not his fault but if your can't play your useless.

pj18
08-28-2012, 01:56 PM
It's very unfortunate he's injured again and he never had a history of injuries. He seems like he has potential but when will he get to show it?

TheEnigma
08-28-2012, 01:59 PM
What does the birth certificate say on gender? That should give you the answer you are seeking.

rainierjef
08-28-2012, 02:03 PM
i love when people who probably never stepped on a field and played the sport, call professionals who get unfortunate injuries females/useless.

Dwinsballgames
08-28-2012, 02:06 PM
The guy's got a high ankle sprain for cryin out loud. OP, try walking from your couch to the fridge with a high ankle sprain (let alone play professional football).

dezzzR
08-28-2012, 02:06 PM
Stop being a bully!

manning to shockey
08-28-2012, 02:08 PM
not trying to get in an argument but the op did say he was joking about the title.

Dwinsballgames
08-28-2012, 02:11 PM
not trying to get in an argument but the op did say he was joking about the title.

halarious...

I guess we can joke that Boly, Thomas, Canty, Hosely, Rogers, etc,. are all princesses too. It's stupid.

manning to shockey
08-28-2012, 02:15 PM
halarious...

I guess we can joke that Boly, Thomas, Canty, Hosely, Rogers, etc,. are all princesses too. It's stupid.

I never said it was hilarious or even funny at all but yes you can joke about anything you want. And if you think its stupid that's cool, I don't care either way. I was just pointing out that he was making a joke and he said that in the first line.

jdl
08-28-2012, 02:16 PM
What does the birth certificate say on gender? That should give you the answer you are seeking.

what if he wont show his birth certificate or his tax returns?

GMENAGAIN
08-28-2012, 02:22 PM
Just kidding but this guy needs to get on the field. Number 1 draft pick on the bench injured starting the season 2 years in a row is not getting it done. I know its not his fault but if your can't play your useless.
If you know it's not his fault, what is the point of this thread?

TheAnalyst
08-28-2012, 02:23 PM
I sprained my ankle last year, it still isnt 100% and probably never will be. It took me about 4-5 months to start running and cutting again. I am far from a female.

TheEnigma
08-28-2012, 02:24 PM

Then he's hiding yachts in Nigeria.

Dwinsballgames
08-28-2012, 02:25 PM

Then he should get on the ticket for november

Cool Papa B.
08-28-2012, 02:28 PM
Then he should get on the ticket for november

Ouch...LOL LOL LOL

I don't think is soft. Fragile maybe. But I don't think he's soft.

Rely on Eli
08-28-2012, 03:31 PM
what if he wont show his birth certificate or his tax returns? Then you're looking at the next Giant's GM.

jomo
08-28-2012, 04:08 PM
I understand the emotional side of the question but it's a little too early to push the panic button. I have isolated him alot this pre-season against the run and pass and I see enough toughness in both ares to not panic. I have seen a blown coverage here or there but never a distrubing level of softness.

GameTime
08-28-2012, 04:11 PM
two injuries in two seasons. happens to many many players. Lets see what happens of the hopefully long and successful career he has with the Gmen....
Too soon in his career to lable him anything.....

jomo
08-28-2012, 04:14 PM
two injuries in two seasons. happens to many many players. Lets see what happens of the hopefully long and successful career he has with the Gmen....
Too soon in his career to lable him anything.....Phil Simms had 2 serious injuries early in his career (torn up knee and compound fracture dislocation of the thumb on his throwing hand). YA and the rest of us old timers remember that Simms was being called fragile before he turned into an iron man.

B-Red22
08-28-2012, 04:24 PM
halarious...

these guys didn't hold out thinking they were hot s*** last year just to sign and contract and do nothing since.

GameTime
08-28-2012, 04:29 PM
Phil Simms had 2 serious injuries early in his career (torn up knee and compound fracture dislocation of the thumb on his throwing hand). YA and the rest of us old timers remember that Simms was being called fragile before he turned into an iron man.
and he had a chronically bum right ankle too....

I am holding out my "fans" perspective of Prince. The kid deserves more time to show his stuff

Dwinsballgames
08-28-2012, 04:33 PM
these guys didn't hold out thinking they were hot s*** last year just to sign and contract and do nothing since.

The guy is injured, it's just bad luck. How can anyone blame him for it? It's simple. If he can stay healthy he can contribute and then we will see how good he can become. if he keeps getting hurt it will be tough for him to get better and make an impact. either way, it's not like he can control getting hurt. In case you and the OP haven't noticed, football is kind of a violent sport. Guys get hurt each and every week. Some guys get hurt every year, some guys get hurt multiple times in a single year. That's just the way it is.

shotgundraw
08-28-2012, 04:45 PM
Nicks is injury prone as well, it hasn't stopped him from being productive. Right now I'd give Amukamara more time to show if he can stay healthy.

ShakeandBake
08-28-2012, 05:13 PM
Nicks is injury prone as well, it hasn't stopped him from being productive. Right now I'd give Amukamara more time to show if he can stay healthy.

I wouldn't call someone who misses 1-2 games a season on average injury prone, the guy averages 1000/yards a season give or take so I'm happy if he has to miss a game here or there.

bklyn1028
08-28-2012, 05:44 PM

LOL that's funny

JesseJames
08-28-2012, 06:12 PM
the guy was kidding for crap sake, some of are just trying to pick fly crap out of pepper...

rainierjef
08-28-2012, 06:36 PM
what and who are you talking about?

B-Red22
08-28-2012, 07:08 PM

Prince held out last year which cost him valuable time at camp (which was already cut short already because of the lock out) and as soon as he signed he broke his foot

B-Red22
08-28-2012, 07:09 PM

Prince held out last year which cost him valuable time at camp (which was already cut short already because of the lock out) and as soon as he signed he broke his foot

Oh and he has done nothing since

Giantsfan241
08-28-2012, 08:06 PM
idk we need to ask his wife or gf HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

BlueSanta
08-28-2012, 08:30 PM
Injuries are a part of the game. Fans who whine about players being injured are not.

Diamondring
08-28-2012, 08:46 PM
Did the so call Princes made a tackle after hurting herself on the play before? Princes is tough.

ImElectric2
08-28-2012, 09:19 PM
One time I decided to read before commenting on a thread because I wanted to try being reasonable and not let my emotions dictate what I wrote. Then I remembered that I'd never get my post count up if I thought first. Also I love the giants too much to be reasonable.

Buddy333
08-28-2012, 10:06 PM
Where do people get that he did nothing? He played in the post season last year and did very well. How was he supposed to do anything with a broken foot? It was unfortunate, but it happens. For him it happened in his rookie year when they just got back to work after the lock out. Is he soft because he had his ankle rolled up on by another player? Coming out of college he was known as anything but soft. He is a physical player. In fact, the tackle he made was a very good physical tackle on a very physical WR.

TroyArcher
09-04-2012, 03:20 PM
i love when people who probably never stepped on a field and played the sport, call professionals who get unfortunate injuries females/useless.

Are you a psychic or something. How do you know what people do or have done without knowing who they are? My second question is what do you call a player who can not play? My play on the Prince/Princess was just a joke, can't you read?

TroyArcher
09-04-2012, 03:24 PM
halarious...

I guess if they were all named Prince. You guys have to get a sense of humor.

GMenOnDeck
09-04-2012, 03:25 PM
I wanna know if Coe plays lights out on Sunday Do we start Prince week two or stay with Coe?

Buddy333
09-04-2012, 03:48 PM
If they can get by Dallas with their WR's and TE banged up they should be able to get by next week without Prince. Let him get as healthy as possible. It's a long season.

BlueSanta
09-04-2012, 03:51 PM
Injuries are a part of football. The player who gets injured isnt a princess. But, the fan who whines about it is.

GameTime
09-04-2012, 03:52 PM
I wanna know if Coe plays lights out on Sunday Do we start Prince week two or stay with Coe?
who knows...maybe Coe turns out to be better than Prince. Why not? IMO the only thing that really separates the great players from the good players is how they prepare and their level of desire for the game and their respective position.

Antwuan
09-04-2012, 04:03 PM
The Title Of The Thread Lol.