PDA

View Full Version : November 25th is marked on our calendars

Rodgers12
08-28-2012, 04:40 PM
GB will be out for blood that day. The Giants wont know what hit em lol.

primetime
08-28-2012, 04:45 PM
Other than the division rivals, I want the Giants to beat the snot out of the Packers.

Eliscruzzz
08-28-2012, 04:50 PM
GB will be out for blood that day. The Giants wont know what hit em lol. Duse we do not care about the Packers I am more worried about the Saints and Brees then Rodgers but hey what ever floats your boat maybe you guys will take us more serious this year. (red)

Rodgers12
08-28-2012, 04:50 PM
Wont happen. We havent lost in your stadium since 1992 against you guys. I think this time around we will be ready.

Eliscruzzz
08-28-2012, 04:57 PM
[QUOTE=Rodgers12;461641]Wont happen. We havent lost in your stadium since 1992 against you guys. I think this time around we will be ready.[/QUOTE Beat us maybe and that's a big maybe but to say you guys will destroy us is blasphemy. just because you haven't lost to us since 1992 doesn't mean your going to win this year. If you guys are just looking forward to Nov. 25th's game you already lost. You should be worried about your defense and how since they test for steroids Clay Matthews lack of production.

Laurah1275
08-28-2012, 05:04 PM
GB will be out for blood that day. The Giants wont know what hit em lol.http://i960.photobucket.com/albums/ae90/laurah1275/images.jpg

Rodgers12
08-28-2012, 05:07 PM
Green Bay will win the super bowl this year. Mark it down.

Eliscruzzz
08-28-2012, 05:16 PM
Green Bay will win the super bowl this year. Mark it down. Yeah just like last year right?

FIFTY6G-MAN
08-28-2012, 05:30 PM
GO AWAY!!!!https://encrypted-tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSj9m7fnpXzkGhGUkAnfyUDNIJ07RX0Q 28j_eLxU00a_x9g2h2S7Q

scoopscj
08-28-2012, 06:01 PM
Green Bay will be out for blood just like they were out for blood trying to avenge the 2007 playoff game. How'd that work out? Maybe they will be out for blood like the Cowboys were out for blood when we beat them in the playoffs? How'd that work out for them? Perhaps they'll be out for blood just like the Patriots were out for blood during the regular season last year trying to avenge the 2007 Super Bowl loss. How'd that work out for them? Maybe, just maybe they'll be out for blood like the 2012 Patriots in the Super Bowl because they were 'out for blood' in their desire to avenge the 2007 Super Bowl and the 2012 regular season loss to the Giants. Tell me again how did that work out for them?

See a pattern here? I do.

Scoops

FIFTY6G-MAN
08-28-2012, 06:11 PM
Green Bay will be out for blood just like they were out for blood trying to avenge the 2007 playoff game. How'd that work out? Maybe they will be out for blood like the Cowboys were out for blood when we beat them in the playoffs? How'd that work out for them? Perhaps they'll be out for blood just like the Patriots were out for blood during the regular season last year trying to avenge the 2007 Super Bowl loss. How'd that work out for them? Maybe, just maybe they'll be out for blood like the 2012 Patriots in the Super Bowl because they were 'out for blood' in their desire to avenge the 2007 Super Bowl and the 2012 regular season loss to the Giants. Tell me again how did that work out for them?

See a pattern here? I do.

Scoopswell Scoops all he said was that they will be out for blood, he didnt mention out for a win!:o

Sarcasman
08-28-2012, 06:13 PM

You keep this up kid and you could be an Eagles fan soon. They too relish arbitrary regular season wins.

For Giants fans November 25th is just another game on the schedule.

sodbuster
08-28-2012, 08:25 PM
this time the packers will be ready..if they can't be ready for 2 championship game's that is bad.. you will get even with the us in the regular season. i guess you will show us..2 championship games to maybe 1 regular season game win even deal to me..

Rodgers12
08-29-2012, 12:08 AM
We have a tough first four games way before that. San Fran, Chicago at home, @Seattle then the saints at home.

Eliscruzzz
08-29-2012, 12:17 AM
We have a tough first four games way before that. San Fran, Chicago at home, @Seattle then the saints at home. There's nothing wrong with wishful thinking

Rodgers12
08-29-2012, 12:26 AM
There's nothing wrong with wishful thinking
Im just saying I hope we can at least go 3-1 with our first four games.

Eliscruzzz
08-29-2012, 12:35 AM
Im just saying I hope we can at least go 3-1 with our first four games. You should be concerned with the 49ers on the 9thI think they beat you guys they are a tough team.

Rodgers12
08-29-2012, 12:45 AM
You should be concerned with the 49ers on the 9thI think they beat you guys they are a tough team.
Not in Lambeau. The 49ers haven't won in GB since 1990 and Alex Smith isnt good enough to get his offensive weapons the ball. Our defense is improved enough to shut them down. Their defense might shut us down though. I think we will win but it will be a tough game. The Bears are going to give us a run for our money this season.

Manstache
08-29-2012, 11:15 PM

dude, beat it. smh..... read the signature and kiss the strap.

miked1958
08-29-2012, 11:55 PM
GB will be out for blood that day. The Giants wont know what hit em lol.I will take another regular season loss to you guys just like in 07 and just like in 11 if it means we beat you in your place for the NFCCG and go on to win another SB. Have at it... Lol

BuffyBlueII
08-30-2012, 12:59 AM
Watching Rodgers12 downward spiral since he has come to this board has been a nice bit of entertainment during the off and pre seasons. He is just really obsessed with us and it is as hilarious as it is pathetic. Not only are we better than the Green Bay Packers football team we also have the message board.

SweetZombieJesus
08-30-2012, 08:17 AM

Please do beat us in the regular season. It worked out great twice for trophies in 2007 and 2011.

Eliscruzzz
08-30-2012, 03:40 PM
Watching Rodgers12 downward spiral since he has come to this board has been a nice bit of entertainment during the off and pre seasons. He is just really obsessed with us and it is as hilarious as it is pathetic. Not only are we better than the Green Bay Packers football team we also have the message board. HaHa it's like he comes on here and looks for respect from Giants fans cause they got a good football team ,like we're going to be like alright we give up your team is going to destroy us this year. Let's be honest once Eli beats you once you never win again especially in the playoffs just ask Brady.

ShakeandBake
08-30-2012, 06:49 PM
Not in Lambeau. The 49ers haven't won in GB since 1990 and Alex Smith isnt good enough to get his offensive weapons the ball. Our defense is improved enough to shut them down. Their defense might shut us down though. I think we will win but it will be a tough game. The Bears are going to give us a run for our money this season.

I hope the Bears and 9ers **** all over you guys, now go back into whatever hole you crawled out of

Die-Hard
08-30-2012, 07:45 PM
Green Bay will win the super bowl this year. Mark it down.

Care to put a wager on that?

I almost hope they do, if only to keep you from going completely off the deep end. Again. Your behaviour is sort of disturbing

giantyankee1976
08-30-2012, 09:57 PM
http://i960.photobucket.com/albums/ae90/laurah1275/images.jpg

this **** right here? co-signed with stank on it

njg85m
08-31-2012, 11:47 AM
Care to put a wager on that?

I almost hope they do, if only to keep you from going completely off the deep end. Again. Your behaviour is sort of disturbing

His behavior is similar to someone with dissociative identity disorder in all honesty.

Rodgers12
08-31-2012, 11:30 PM
I hope we see you guys again in the playoffs. Packer fans really want another shot at the Giants. I look at all their forums and every single one hates the Giants the most outside the division and really wants to beat you guys in the playoffs.

Eliscruzzz
09-01-2012, 03:34 PM
I hope we see you guys again in the playoffs. Packer fans really want another shot at the Giants. I look at all their forums and every single one hates the Giants the most outside the division and really wants to beat you guys in the playoffs.WOWcause fans play the game right? please go away and your defense still sucks and I predict a very down year for Rodgers the best system QB ever.

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-01-2012, 06:00 PM
MODS, can we just check his IP and just ban this guy? He doesnt bring anything to the table except trolling, and trolling is not welcome here.

Die-Hard
09-01-2012, 07:52 PM
MODS, can we just check his IP and just ban this guy? He doesnt bring anything to the table except trolling, and trolling is not welcome here.

Its a smack forum. We should ban him for talking smack in here?

Parademon
09-01-2012, 09:14 PM
Rogers is just delusional. Pack barely beat an injury depleted team in our 38-35 loss & the refs gave em a cheapie TD and robbed us of a TD by Ballard, and that was the difference. Then in the Div game, the refs gift wrapped their only 2 TDs with BS calls. Otherwise the G-men win 44-6!

The Saints worry me more than any other team on our schedule this yr.They really seem to have our number the last few meetings. Blew us out in 09' and last yr!

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-02-2012, 01:23 AM
Its a smack forum. We should ban him for talking smack in here?Its not even smack talk, its more like SPAM!!! My tattoo is smack talk, not the garble that flows out of this persons keyboard.

Die-Hard
09-02-2012, 08:59 AM
Its not even smack talk, its more like SPAM!!! My tattoo is smack talk, not the garble that flows out of this persons keyboard.

I understand. Don't forget that we now have an Ignore feature if he really gets under your skin. Add him to your ignore list and he goes away, but we can't ban the guy if he isn't breaking any rules. He's not attacking anyone or using profanity. I agree that his act is sort of...odd.....but I find it funny to see him grasp at straws

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-02-2012, 01:08 PM
I understand. Don't forget that we now have an Ignore feature if he really gets under your skin. Add him to your ignore list and he goes away, but we can't ban the guy if he isn't breaking any rules. He's not attacking anyone or using profanity. I agree that his act is sort of...odd.....but I find it funny to see him grasp at strawsRoger that Die-Hard. I find it funny as well.

giantyankee1976
09-02-2012, 02:02 PM
we have an "ignore feature?"

that is cool

Rodgers12
09-04-2012, 04:00 PM
I have to pull for you guys, I have Cruz and Bradshaw on my fantasy team. I do think the Cowboys will bring it tommorow night though.

BuffyBlueII
09-04-2012, 05:04 PM
Why would we ban him for talking smack in the smack talk forum? If we did that we would be no better than the idiotic Green Bay Packers message boards that bans NY Giants fans thay don't agree that we won because we are lucky and that Eli Manning is the same as Trent Dilfer. We are netter than those lowlife animals and should not nan people for talking smack in the smack talk forum.

Rodgers12
09-04-2012, 11:32 PM
We have banned alot of giant fans on our board? I didnt know that, I say keep them around and let the rivalry grow. I dont agree with banning someone on our board cause they were talking a little smack.

ShakeandBake
09-04-2012, 11:40 PM
We have banned alot of giant fans on our board? I didnt know that, I say keep them around and let the rivalry grow. I dont agree with banning someone on our board cause they were talking a little smack.

How many times do you have to be told that this "rivalry" only exists in your imagination?

Rodgers12
09-04-2012, 11:44 PM
How many times do you have to be told that this "rivalry" only exists in your imagination?
If your a rival that means your a good team. You should view that as a good thing. If your not a rival that means your a team like the Bengals.

BuffyBlueII
09-05-2012, 02:21 AM

They ban NY Giants fans over on Green Bay Packers message boards for simply not agreeing with their idiotic claims that we got lucky and Eli Manning is the equivalent of Trent Dilfer. The folks on that board have shown themselves to truely be sore losers and some of the lowest fans of any fanbase in NFL. They are such sore loser crybabies that after we annhialated you in the playoffs the mods closed down the board for a few days “till things settled down from the loss.” It is amazing how classless that group of diseased ****** bags are.

miked1958
09-05-2012, 02:46 AM
Why does he put so much emphasis on a regular season game? They beat us in 07, 10 and 11 and in two of those 3 yrs we returned the favor in the more IMPORTANT PLAYOFF GAME and won SB both those seasons. In the other season it actually launched them on their way to a title however

BuffyBlueII
09-05-2012, 03:10 AM
Miked1958, he puts so much emphasis on the regular season game because it is all he has against us. As much as he doesn’t want to admit it, he knows that Eli Manning owns Lambeau Field during the offseason. You see, before this past off season, those schmuck Green Bay Packers fans would just blame Brett Farve for the playoff loss because they turned on him quicker than a two dollar stripper does for a tip. That was their excuse. Now, after their overrated stat machine QB that they have already crowned as The Greatest Ever, was exposed by our defense in front of his hometwon fans in the playoffs and way outplayed by our Eli Manning they are embarrassed. It wasn’t just that Aaron Rodgers was outplayed by Eli Manning. It was the manner in which it was done. Aaron Rodgers was exposed, flustered and lost his bearing. He played scared and made excuses and cried about the loss. Eli Manning was poised throughou the entire game because he has ice water running through his veins. He eviserated Green Bay Packers in the stadium that he owns in the postseason and moved on to the next game against San Francisco 49ers without any though made publically about Green Bay Packers. He did it with such an apparent ease that it infuriates the Green Bay Packers and their fanbase. They will never publically admit it but they wish that they had Eli Manning over Aaron Rodgers.

He will pine away at the regular season victory and will continue to make idiotic excuse after idiotic excuse in regard to the playoff destruction we issued because it is all he has and he is oh so fearful that it may be all he ever has as he is left with his overrated stat machine QB that crumbled under pressure and we are continued to be led by our Legendary Eli Manning.

I bELIeve.

TroyArcher
09-05-2012, 03:22 PM
Wont happen. We havent lost in your stadium since 1992 against you guys. I think this time around we will be ready.

If your team wasn't ready for a home playoff game it doesn't say much about their character.

Rodgers12
09-05-2012, 04:01 PM
If your team wasn't ready for a home playoff game it doesn't say much about their character.
We probably werent as good as our 15-1 record either. After the KC loss we never really played that well.

Dwinsballgames
09-05-2012, 04:08 PM
If your a rival that means your a good team. You should view that as a good thing. If your not a rival that means your a team like the Bengals.

You still banging that drum?? Give it a rest for cryin out loud!

Rodgers12
09-05-2012, 04:10 PM
You still banging that drum?? Give it a rest for cryin out loud!
You guys are similar to us in many ways. 4 super bowls and both had Lombardi.

GMan-67
09-05-2012, 06:13 PM
marked with an L ?