PDA

View Full Version : Am I missing someting Boomer& Carton............

Eliscruzzz
08-29-2012, 12:13 AM
are talking like Osi is going to be out for the year I know we don't have Canty for 6 week but he was more for the run game then anything. They keep saying that our defense is in trouble and that we should be looking for people on the waver wire. I mean Osi is going to be ready right? JPP is going to be ready right and Tuck? They just I don't know they make it sound worse then it really is am I the only one that thinks that.

giantsfan420
08-29-2012, 12:16 AM
i was a little worried hearing how coughlin said tuck osi and jpp should be ready for dallas. but the way he said it arose like the possibility that they could miss the game. it was weird. i didnt know they each had issues other than JPP and the sore back...our DL needs those 3 if we're gonna be thin at DT

appodictic
08-29-2012, 12:16 AM
We got the guy from the bronco's off the waiver wire already. And we have Khun who might be able to step in. I guess they are short of material since the jets do not have a TD yet.

nygon3
08-29-2012, 12:17 AM
One second I'm watching Carton finally give us some credit this offseason.. The next he's counting us out again... He's way to biased and i care about his opinion as much as i do skip baseless'

Eliscruzzz
08-29-2012, 12:18 AM
We got the guy from the bronco's off the waiver wire already. And we have Khun who might be able to step in. I guess they are short of material since the jets do not have a TD yet. What guy from the Broncos?

Eliscruzzz
08-29-2012, 12:19 AM
i was a little worried hearing how coughlin said tuck osi and jpp should be ready for dallas. but the way he said it arose like the possibility that they could miss the game. it was weird. i didnt know they each had issues other than JPP and the sore back...our DL needs those 3 if we're gonna be thin at DT Really so all three have something wrong with them you don't think it's just a preseason thing, that's what I thought it was I didn't here T.C. talking do you have a link so I can listen?

Eliscruzzz
08-29-2012, 12:21 AM
One second I'm watching Carton finally give us some credit this offseason.. The next he's counting us out again... He's way to biased and i care about his opinion as much as i do skip baseless' Well he said our offense can score with anybody but said our defense is in shambles and that we need to pick people up off wires quickly

appodictic
08-29-2012, 12:21 AM
What guy from the Broncos? This guy.

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2012/08/former_broncos_defensive_tackl.html

Giantsfan241
08-29-2012, 12:32 AM
wait jpp and osi are SERIOUSLY injured?
wow this is just ridiculous again bull**** ****

Eliscruzzz
08-29-2012, 12:40 AM
wait jpp and osi are SERIOUSLY injured?
wow this is just ridiculous again bull**** **** No they are wrong there JPP will be ready they just are looking for reasons to say why that the Giants are in trouble

Giantsfan241
08-29-2012, 12:50 AM
I was about to throw this laptop out the window in a second if they were to be banged up this year it would be so bad for our hopes to repeat even though they are marginal at best (the hopes and likelihood)

Kase-1
08-29-2012, 01:45 AM
The way we are decimated at DT depth, we could def use a look at FA DTs in the next coming days.

I wouldnt mind us looking at OTs as well

ksmooth22
08-29-2012, 02:10 AM
i was a little worried hearing how coughlin said tuck osi and jpp should be ready for dallas. but the way he said it arose like the possibility that they could miss the game. it was weird. i didnt know they each had issues other than JPP and the sore back...our DL needs those 3 if we're gonna be thin at DT

the hell are you guys talking about if alll 3 of them were questionable for the game against dallas it would be talked about more, where do you guys hear these thing? dont listen to carton he is a friggen jet fan, all 3 of them are fine, like i said if they were hurt it would be a huge headline? where do you people get your info?

ksmooth22
08-29-2012, 02:13 AM
they are talking about the DT'S being unhealthy if you ask me im comfortable with hendricks, bernard and whoever else is their the d-line is fine plus you forget they have kiawanuka that can come on the d-line and u can put him tuck osi jpp all at the same time..im not worried about the d-line people are just so used to the d-line being so unstoppable so 2 guys go down everybody freaks, the d-line is fine, you have to double team jpp which leaves tuck one on one and he is healthy where are you people getting this information that all 3 of them are hurt?? where lol id love to know, post the headline.

ksmooth22
08-29-2012, 02:14 AM
are talking like Osi is going to be out for the year I know we don't have Canty for 6 week but he was more for the run game then anything. They keep saying that our defense is in trouble and that we should be looking for people on the waver wire. I mean Osi is going to be ready right? JPP is going to be ready right and Tuck? They just I don't know they make it sound worse then it really is am I the only one that thinks that.

yes they are gonna be ready, if they werent it would be the top news on giants.com where are you hearing this? lol if they are talking about the dline they are talking about the lack of defensive tackles but they will be fine, lets just beat dallas and we willl have off til next sunday for some of these guys to recover, i would not worry about it.

OX1
08-29-2012, 03:43 AM
Delete that 660 from your presets and you will be fine. As bad as ESPN can be, at least they switched to FM and don't talk baseball ALL day..........

Redeyejedi
08-29-2012, 08:06 AM
Good news is the Cowboys are the walking wounded as well. No Ratliff,Jenkins,Witten Ware has Hamstring problems ,Miles Austin may not play or wont be 100%

Redeyejedi
08-29-2012, 08:11 AM
The way we are decimated at DT depth, we could def use a look at FA DTs in the next coming days.

I wouldnt mind us looking at OTs as wellI think we have a logjam at DT . Hendricks and Kuhn are both good enough for a roster spot. Then U have Bernard ,Joesph ,Austin. plus Marcus Thomas. We have quality depth. The Oline though I would look for an upgrade at least for the back up interior line .U arent finding a tackle but a back up guard better then Petrus is very possible

miked1958
08-29-2012, 08:33 AM
I had not heard anything in regard to Osi or tuck. They both played vs the bears, right? JPP was in street clothes but they were saying he'd be ready by opening night. What's the situation with the 3 of them

Kase-1
08-29-2012, 11:19 AM
they are talking about the DT'S being unhealthy if you ask me im comfortable with hendricks, bernard and whoever else is their the d-line is fine plus you forget they have kiawanuka that can come on the d-line and u can put him tuck osi jpp all at the same time..im not worried about the d-line people are just so used to the d-line being so unstoppable so 2 guys go down everybody freaks, the d-line is fine, you have to double team jpp which leaves tuck one on one and he is healthy where are you people getting this information that all 3 of them are hurt?? where lol id love to know, post the headline.Kiwi WAS a DE, not DT

You are really faithful in our DTs!?!!

And dont suggest Tuck at DT, cause his shoulder is tweaked (like every season) and he just cant take on the interior OL, like he did a few times, during 1 season, years ago....

Kase-1
08-29-2012, 11:22 AM
I think we have a logjam at DT . Hendricks and Kuhn are both good enough for a roster spot. Then U have Bernard ,Joesph ,Austin. plus Marcus Thomas. We have quality depth. The Oline though I would look for an upgrade at least for the back up interior line .U arent finding a tackle but a back up guard better then Petrus is very possibleAre you REALLY sold on Hendricks, Kuhn, and Marvin Austin going up against 1st teamers, cause I sure as hell aint

We only have 2 DTs that have seen the field and produced, everyone sees Kuhn and automatically thinks he's gonna be Haloti Ngata 2.0, I think thats ridiculous. He's only showed that he can play against the scrubs, lets hold off on our decision on him until he plays some starters

miked1958
08-29-2012, 11:49 AM
are talking like Osi is going to be out for the year I know we don't have Canty for 6 week but he was more for the run game then anything. They keep saying that our defense is in trouble and that we should be looking for people on the waver wire. I mean Osi is going to be ready right? JPP is going to be ready right and Tuck? They just I don't know they make it sound worse then it really is am I the only one that thinks that.Okay, I'll bite. What did he base Osi missing the whole year off of? Interested to see what his source was?

r1000
08-29-2012, 11:55 AM
Delete that 660 from your presets and you will be fine. As bad as ESPN can be, at least they switched to FM and don't talk baseball ALL day..........

yea your are soooo right...it's funny how ESPN changing to FM pretty much snagged me as an all time listener now. Before it was between 1050 and 660. But 660 talks waaay to much baseball AND add to that they ONLY talk local football. I love the Giants, but I also really like to hear news around the league, news about other teams etc. Boomer and Carton hardly ever talk about other teams, and sometimes they just talk about complete nonsense that is not sports related at all.

Mike and Mike do talk much more football, plus they have much more guests during their show that really have inside scoops about Football.

GameTime
08-29-2012, 12:01 PM
Carton is just playing the bafoon like he alwys does. Thats his schtick.....
He plays the fool so well because its not far off from his off air personality

Eliscruzzz
08-29-2012, 12:27 PM
Okay, I'll bite. What did he base Osi missing the whole year off of? Interested to see what his source was? I was making a point to they were making it sound like he would be out for the year cause they keep going on and on about his knee I knew he wasn't but it just struck me as odd that they were so adimit on his knee was going to be a problem.

MattMeyerBud
08-29-2012, 12:29 PM

yea your missing good radio by listening to them

they suck

MattMeyerBud
08-29-2012, 12:30 PM
Are you REALLY sold on Hendricks, Kuhn, and Marvin Austin going up against 1st teamers, cause I sure as hell aint

We only have 2 DTs that have seen the field and produced, everyone sees Kuhn and automatically thinks he's gonna be Haloti Ngata 2.0, I think thats ridiculous. He's only showed that he can play against the scrubs, lets hold off on our decision on him until he plays some starters

actually for the amount of snaps they'd get behind Joseph, Bernard, Tuck when he moves inside, and maybe even Marcus Thomas - yes I would feel fine about it until they show me i shoudln't feel fine about it

Eliscruzzz
08-29-2012, 12:30 PM
yes they are gonna be ready, if they werent it would be the top news on giants.com where are you hearing this? lol if they are talking about the dline they are talking about the lack of defensive tackles but they will be fine, lets just beat dallas and we willl have off til next sunday for some of these guys to recover, i would not worry about it. what where did I say I was worried last thing I'm worried about is Dallas I'm just saying they way they are TALKING they make it seem they will not be ready for the opener so I thought I missed something relevent.

Eliscruzzz
08-29-2012, 12:32 PM
yea your missing good radio by listening to them

they suck LMFAO no I was watching them on t.v. last night Boomer and Carton 60 sometimes I like to watch cause Carton is so distraught that his team can't score a TD.

Kase-1
08-29-2012, 05:46 PM
actually for the amount of snaps they'd get behind Joseph, Bernard, Tuck when he moves inside, and maybe even Marcus Thomas - yes I would feel fine about it until they show me i shoudln't feel fine about itIm not a fan of Tuck inside, especially with the bum shoulder thats always nagging him

Redeyejedi
08-29-2012, 06:51 PM
Are you REALLY sold on Hendricks, Kuhn, and Marvin Austin going up against 1st teamers, cause I sure as hell aint

We only have 2 DTs that have seen the field and produced, everyone sees Kuhn and automatically thinks he's gonna be Haloti Ngata 2.0, I think thats ridiculous. He's only showed that he can play against the scrubs, lets hold off on our decision on him until he plays some startersHe wont play as long is Bernard and Joesph stay healthy. I dont want to give up a young guy for a vet scrub who gets cut when Canty will be back in 6 weeks

MattMeyerBud
08-30-2012, 12:12 PM
Im not a fan of Tuck inside, especially with the bum shoulder thats always nagging him
its the only way to get him, osi, and jpp on the field at the same time

didn't JPP have limited snaps at DT as well last yeaR?

giantsfan420
08-30-2012, 12:16 PM
off topic from the OP but the last few post talking about tuck at dt; I think he does fine there. we always run stunts or get creative when he's at DT.

Ya know who I'd like to see at DT even tho its insane? Osi. I'd LOVE to see him line up inside JPP, and then stunt outside putting the OL (LT) in a tough spot by having both JPP AND Osi rushing off the edge. I think that'd be nasty...

MattMeyerBud
08-30-2012, 12:24 PM
off topic from the OP but the last few post talking about tuck at dt; I think he does fine there. we always run stunts or get creative when he's at DT.

Ya know who I'd like to see at DT even tho its insane? Osi. I'd LOVE to see him line up inside JPP, and then stunt outside putting the OL (LT) in a tough spot by having both JPP AND Osi rushing off the edge. I think that'd be nasty...

na Osi is a spped rusher, it would limit his game being in the middle like that