PDA

View Full Version : Tuck osi and jpp hurt?

ksmooth22
08-29-2012, 02:02 AM
WHY do people keep saying this when i dont see it on the site anywhere? where do you people get this information, im pretty sure it would be in big bold letters on the front page of giants.com what are you guys talking about everybody is scaring me lol

rainierjef
08-29-2012, 02:06 AM
Sigh* not so SMOOTH on your 22nd post huh K?

Giantsfan241
08-29-2012, 02:12 AM

HAHHAHAHAH +1 good effort

Rat_bastich
08-29-2012, 02:55 AM
Breathe...all is well.

ksmooth22
08-29-2012, 02:55 AM

bro shut the hell up im not the one who said it , some idiot was the one that said all 3 of them are hurt, dumbass.

shotgundraw
08-29-2012, 02:57 AM
WHY do people keep saying this when i dont see it on the site anywhere? where do you people get this information, im pretty sure it would be in big bold letters on the front page of giants.com what are you guys talking about everybody is scaring me lol

They are being rested right now, no practice for them and probably no game tonight either. All 3 should be 100% for the opener, nothing to worry about :)

Giantsfan241
08-29-2012, 02:59 AM
hey man relax okay? dont get hostile around here.

dave56dj
08-29-2012, 03:43 AM
Osi and Tuck went to HSS (Hospital for special surgery) to have what were deemed precautionary checkups. Osi's knee swelled a bit and tucks shoulder was hurting. There has been no indication to this point that anything else other then that is going on.

JPP has had back spasms - which he claims happens every offseason and its just a matter of working through it. if it were regular season it sounds as if all three would be going.

But i understand the sentiment of worry as many times NFL teams downplay injuries - but at this point this is all we know and it sounds ok.

rainierjef
08-29-2012, 05:09 AM
bro shut the hell up im not the one who said it , some idiot was the one that said all 3 of them are hurt, dumbass.

lol that one struck a nerve huh. you will learn soon name calling on these boards is the wrong route, but i won't teach you.

shotgundraw
08-29-2012, 05:20 AM
You guys gotta be kidding. He asked a question and the 1st 2 answers were mocking him ... And now he needs to chill ?

Rat_bastich
08-29-2012, 05:23 AM
You guys gotta be kidding. He asked a question and the 1st 2 answers were mocking him ... And now he needs to chill ?

I think the response is based on the "Where do you people get all this information?" and the panicked tone on not only this post but a host of others about the same thing. At least that is my take on it.

Been alot of hostilities lately....I chalk it up to all these storms and real football a week away.

NYGNash
08-29-2012, 05:58 AM

However he did kinda answer his own question in this one..... because yes if all 3 were on deaths door I'm pretty sure the giants home page wouldn't be the only place you would see it in big bold letters!!

RoanokeFan
08-29-2012, 06:27 AM

It's not a secret.

bigjeep
08-29-2012, 07:48 AM
Are fans starting to crack before the 4th exhibition game?

Mistanihan
08-29-2012, 08:12 AM
Getting a little R and R. Well, maybe not relaxing too much. But they will be out there sacking the **** out of Romo.

miked1958
08-29-2012, 08:48 AM
We need them for the long haul and having them play or practice during this portion of pre season with minor issues/injuries is just not smart. They will be held out to make sure we have them when we really need them

GameTime
08-29-2012, 08:55 AM
take it easy Bro....
listen to the TC pressers maybe...
He says that Tuck was getting his shoulder looked at so they know how to progress with PT for him during the season to keep it healthy, Osi had some swelling in the knee and they shut him down just as a precaution, and JPP has osme stiffness in his back....no biggie. Dont listen to anyone and do your own research....Its all right there on the Giants web page....

Mod_C
08-29-2012, 09:40 AM
bro shut the hell up im not the one who said it , some idiot was the one that said all 3 of them are hurt, dumbass. You won't last long interacting like this.

Easy E.
08-29-2012, 09:46 AM
You won't last long interacting like this.

You can't blame him. Too many elitists here always put down people who might have a question, even if they are something simple. Some people can't spend all their time reading about everything and might just look for a quick answer, but has to sift through pages of sarcasm and put downs first.

GameTime
08-29-2012, 09:47 AM
You can't blame him. Too many elitists here always put down people who might have a question, even if they are something simple. Some people can't spend all their time reading about everything and might just look for a quick answer, but has to sift through pages of sarcasm and put downs first.
not really.....you go to the Giants Home page and listen to what TC has to say. Pretty simple and doesnt take long.

njg85m
08-29-2012, 09:50 AM
+1
Exactly what I was thinking.

Easy E.
08-29-2012, 09:55 AM
not really.....you go to the Giants Home page and listen to what TC has to say. Pretty simple and doesnt take long.

I'm at work and we do not have audio on our computers in the office. Maybe he has something similar. Fact of the matter is, either answer the kid's question of just say nothing.

GameTime
08-29-2012, 09:56 AM
this is what was reponded to the OP:

Sigh* not so SMOOTH on your 22nd post huh K

How is that mocking him/her??? Need a thicker skin than that.....

GameTime
08-29-2012, 09:57 AM
I'm at work and we do not have audio on our computers in the office. Maybe he has something similar. Fact of the matter is, either answer the kid's question of just say nothing.
ehh....his balls werent really busted that bad at all.......but whatever. No worries.

Mod_C
08-29-2012, 10:08 AM
You can't blame him. Too many elitists here always put down people who might have a question, even if they are something simple. Some people can't spend all their time reading about everything and might just look for a quick answer, but has to sift through pages of sarcasm and put downs first. The response in question was inappropriate

giantsfan420
08-29-2012, 10:22 AM
this is what was reponded to the OP:

Sigh* not so SMOOTH on your 22nd post huh K

How is that mocking him/her??? Need a thicker skin than that.....
it differs for everyone. if anything, whoever made that comment shoulda realized he has 22 posts so he hasnt been here that long so he hasnt gotten a chance to see how things flow around here (bc comments like that are made regularly around here) and making any sort of jab at him could easily make him feel disrespected.

ryan12
08-29-2012, 10:24 AM
guys we are all giants family... these boards are great cuz there are thousands of diffrent opinons. i dont feel he was roasted that bad that being said there are some sarcastic people on this board who need to treat people with respect. no calling any poster out just in general... how bout GO BLUE

GameTime
08-29-2012, 10:35 AM
it differs for everyone. if anything, whoever made that comment shoulda realized he has 22 posts so he hasnt been here that long so he hasnt gotten a chance to see how things flow around here (bc comments like that are made regularly around here) and making any sort of jab at him could easily make him feel disrespected.
lets ditch the pyschiatry and get back to the OP's thread topic...as not to "hijack or tangent this thread anymore than it already has"

Tuck, Osi, and JPP will play in the opener and their issues are not considered injuries...so to speak.

nygfanmaybe
08-29-2012, 10:37 AM

This is a fact...and the Mod, IMO, went after the wrong guy...as usual.

Mod_C
08-29-2012, 12:57 PM
This is a fact...and the Mod, IMO, went after the wrong guy...as usual.

He was warned about his language, not his point or position in the argument. When you have the time, I'd like to see your list of the times we've "gone after the wrong guy, as usual."

rainierjef
08-29-2012, 01:15 PM
lol really? i neither cursed nor put this guy down, he has posted a rash of thread about stuff that can easily be answered in pressers or just reading on line the giants.com page is not the only source of info, he started of with a MISLEADING THREAD!!!! title im thinking ohhh crap they were all riding home together and hit a stray cat in the street or something and the car flipped let me check...ahhh giants.com for braking news?!?!

second he states "WHY do people keep saying this when i dont see it on the site anywhere? where do you people get this information." HUH? whos been saying that which thread whos giving YOU! this information. and if your looking on the site for it and don't see it then why post a thread about it send a PM to the person in question thats providing you with this info,

third " im pretty sure it would be in big bold letters on the front page of giants.com " You answered your question?!?! sigh*

im not even going to touch the " everybody is scaring me." thats say s volumes for it self.

i took the chance at being witty, a pun on words. but he and some heart felt supporters get butt hurt over it lol

i was called a name and i shook it off and laughed
he was called nothing and he's hurt along with a few others lmao
man... the men in the civilan sector nowadays wow.

ryan12
08-29-2012, 01:29 PM
"cant we all just get along"

GameTime
08-29-2012, 01:34 PM
lol really? i neither cursed nor put this guy down, he has posted a rash of thread about stuff that can easily be answered in pressers or just reading on line the giants.com page is not the only source of info, he started of with a MISLEADING THREAD!!!! title im thinking ohhh crap they were all riding home together and hit a stray cat in the street or something and the car flipped let me check...ahhh giants.com for braking news?!?!

second he states "WHY do people keep saying this when i dont see it on the site anywhere? where do you people get this information." HUH? whos been saying that which thread whos giving YOU! this information. and if your looking on the site for it and don't see it then why post a thread about it send a PM to the person in question thats providing you with this info,

third " im pretty sure it would be in big bold letters on the front page of giants.com " You answered your question?!?! sigh*

im not even going to touch the " everybody is scaring me." thats say s volumes for it self.

i took the chance at being witty, a pun on words. but he and some heart felt supporters get butt hurt over it lol

i was called a name and i shook it off and laughed
he was called nothing and he's hurt along with a few others lmao
man... the men in the civilan sector nowadays wow.
I agree.....you goofed with him and he posted back with "idiot" and "dumbass".
Either way......all good. All Giants fans

FIFTY6G-MAN
08-29-2012, 01:37 PM
You guys gotta be kidding. He asked a question and the 1st 2 answers were mocking him ... And now he needs to chill ?I guess you didnt read his "OTHER"thread that he started as well? When someone states that Ware will start over Bradshaw to start the season they need to upgrade their prescription dosage.

Mod_C
08-29-2012, 01:38 PM
Hijack complete!