PDA

View Full Version : NFL UK online store - pricing is a joke!!

NYGNash
08-29-2012, 04:58 AM
So I'm thinking, time to get the new jersey ready for game day..... NFL store UK should make my life a lot easier!!

Although the store us due live on Thursday it has already started showing the prices in .... and to my shock they propose to price the same in as they do in $.... so a $99 jersey (60-65 conversion) is showing at 99! It's not like I have shallow pockets, but come on this a bit OTT you not think?

A football (soccer) T here is say 50... im sure the wouldn't use the same pricing the other way around!!

Sorry for the rant, needed to vent that one out haha!!

shotgundraw
08-29-2012, 05:42 AM
So I'm thinking, time to get the new jersey ready for game day..... NFL store UK should make my life a lot easier!!

Although the store us due live on Thursday it has already started showing the prices in .... and to my shock they propose to price the same in as they do in $.... so a $99 jersey (60-65 conversion) is showing at 99! It's not like I have shallow pockets, but come on this a bit OTT you not think?

A football (soccer) T here is say 50... im sure the wouldn't use the same pricing the other way around!!

Sorry for the rant, needed to vent that one out haha!!

Most stuff priced in $ come in Europe without convertion, they change the symbol in front of the number ...
Electronic devices (look at Apples' products) for example.

NYGNash
08-29-2012, 05:49 AM
Apple at least add a few $ on... MBP for $1200 is 1000 .... its just greed and what they can get away with!!

One of you guys could make a killing selling them through ebay no doubt!

I think I'll wait for November when Im over there! Killer!!