PDA

View Full Version : why does Jacobs despise the cowboys?

NYG 5
12-13-2011, 12:02 AM
It seems that they're the one team that really incites some hard play from him. Remember him throwing the ball at the playclock after he scored, then last nights ridiculous dances on the stars, the postgame rant where he says " well that's really unfair, because he (crayton) sucks", the big catch and run he made in 09.

Just seems like he plays with an extra chip on his shoulder against dallas

Roswell777
12-13-2011, 12:04 AM
Division rival and he probably wanted to be drafted by them.

BigBlue187
12-13-2011, 12:14 AM
I heard him say in an interview that he grew up around a lot of Dallas fans and he wanted to be different and hated them ever since.

Rusty192
12-13-2011, 12:15 AM
Division rival and he probably wanted to be drafted by them.Completly wrong. According to Jacobs when he grew up in Louisiana, and was surrounded by Cowboy fans and grew sick of all the hype they got. Says he never rooted for them and was one of the few who didn't adore the team.

DandyDon
12-13-2011, 10:56 AM
Why not?

I despise them too.

rebelfan1966
12-13-2011, 10:58 AM
If this is the case, ( he played harder because he hates the Boys ), then we need to start sending him hate mail addressed from opposing teams. Maybe we get him to hate every team we play [:)]

MikeIsaGiant
12-13-2011, 11:15 AM
Division rival and he probably wanted to be drafted by them.Completly wrong. According to Jacobs when he grew up in Louisiana, and was surrounded by Cowboy fans and grew sick of all the hype they got. Says he never rooted for them and was one of the few who didn't adore the team.

I want your sig!!!

BlueSanta
12-13-2011, 11:23 AM
It goes back a few years(without looking I think it was 2006 or 07) to when he got injured playing them. He accused the cowboys of deliberately trying to injure him by going for his legs.

GameTime
12-13-2011, 11:25 AM
I am a fan I hate the Cowpies...</P>

If I was a Giants player......forget it. I would openly hate them in the media as well....</P>

</P>

MikeIsaGiant
12-13-2011, 11:26 AM
Just take it this way, I hate every single NFC east team, even the Redskins which isn't even that much of a hatred anymore.

1. Eagles
2. Cowboys
3. Redskins

G-Stan
12-13-2011, 11:27 AM
There are many football fans that hate the cowboys....Jacobs is no different. Before he was a professional player he was just like the of us that depise the Cowboys because of all the hype.

NYG4lifeNYK
12-13-2011, 04:17 PM
Because he's a TRUE GIANT!

Same reason we despise them

UK-Giantsfan
12-13-2011, 04:53 PM
PS.

Jacobs Despises the Cowboys
He just Detests the Redskins
and he just Hates the Eagles

fine by me

Delicreep
12-13-2011, 06:41 PM
Why does Jacobs despise the Cowboys?

Good taste? Common sense? Not a D bag?

Could be any of a million reasons.

FBomb
12-13-2011, 06:57 PM
The REAL question is "why doesn't everyone else?'

BK07071
12-13-2011, 07:09 PM
Because they took his baby rattle away from him.

fourth&forever
12-13-2011, 07:43 PM

Absolutely. Isn't that how most of us grew to hate them? Hype? Being in same division just ratchets it up. Way up.
Damn, that was a most satisfying win, if I do say so myself.

FBomb
12-13-2011, 07:46 PM
Absolutely. Isn't that how most of us grew to hate them? Hype? Being in same division just ratchets it up. Way up. Damn, that was a most satisfying win, if I do say so myself.</P>

Not to mention we are now 3-0 in that dump.</P>

fourth&forever
12-13-2011, 07:53 PM
Absolutely. Isn't that how most of us grew to hate them? Hype? Being in same division just ratchets it up. Way up. Damn, that was a most satisfying win, if I do say so myself.</P>

Not to mention we are now 3-0 in that dump.</P>
1.2 billion dollar dump. Jerry's billion dollar terlet.