PDA

View Full Version : Saints accused of cheating vs Titans.....

redbeardxxv
12-13-2011, 02:14 AM
http://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/articles/msn/titans_accuse_saints_of_cheating_by_blowing_whistl e_on_the_sidelines/8681233
Link Content:
If everything the Titans are saying about the Saints after their 22-17 loss to them on Sunday is true, New Orleans was not exactly playing nice. Earlier, we told you how receiver Nate Washington was accusing Roman Harper of being a dirty player and claiming the Titans knew the Saints would be chippy heading into the game. The second accusation being made is a bit more severe, as Tennessee is saying a whistle was being blown from the New Orleans bench area late in the game.

Offensive lineman Jake Scott claims Dean McCondichie, the producer of the team’s television show “Titans All Access,” has evidence that it was indeed happening while the Titans were on offense.

“Dean’s got it on tape,” Scott said according to ESPN.com. “Somebody was blowing a whistle on the sideline. There is audio of it, so we’ll let it go from there. The second to last drive I think.”

“During the game we heard this whistle blowing, but they weren’t stopping the game, they just kept playing,” McCondichie explained. “They were loud enough for me to hear it on the microphone on (offensive lineman Michael Roos). They were all trying to figure out why play continued. I asked them if they knew where it came from and they said the New Orleans bench. Nobody saw it, but it was pretty loud and it was definitely a whistle.”

McCondichie said the whistle was definitely loud enough for several Titans players to hear it. The team is looking into the matter, and obviously the Saints would be facing huge penalties if the league were to determine that something like that was going on. For what it’s worth, Sean Payton and Bill Belichick are close friends.

Rusty192
12-13-2011, 02:29 AM
Doesn't surprise me. Buncha scumbags.

redbeardxxv
12-13-2011, 08:39 AM
Funny how they mention Belechick Immediately when cheating is involved now.

MikeIsaGiant
12-13-2011, 02:12 PM
Ha.... scummers, I forgot you need to cheat to win

DrewBrees
12-14-2011, 03:20 AM
screw the giants except chad jones and we spanked giants and titans fair sux when u cant even cry on ur own page ***

DrewBrees
12-14-2011, 03:23 AM
and i didnt know anyone said scummers and scumbags anymore giants and ur fans are queehrs and those two words are proof

redbeardxxv
12-14-2011, 04:45 AM
and i didnt know anyone said scummers and scumbags anymore giants and ur fans are queehrs and those two words are proof

<font color="red">WTH? Did you search all of the NFL message boards to find someone talking trash about the Saints? Hard to imagine you stumbled in here accidentally, found this post, made a name and started blasting. Have you been lurking since the Saints game, just waiting to pounce? Knowing that sooner or later, somewhere,someone was gonna take a shot at the Saints, and you had to be here to defend them? Frankly, I admire your commitment to your club.... I mean, scouring 31 message boards on a daily basis? Impressive. Slightly neurotic, but impressive none the less.
Tell me, do you have a job, I mean, other than "SAINTS DEFENDER EXTRAORDINAIRE" ? (BTW, please turn on your mental echo chamber while reading that title, if you hadn't already) Do they pay you? Does your protection extend to bar-room arguments? I mean, if I find myself watching the Packers/Saints, and a 300lb Packers fan calls Drew Brees an inaccurate pansy, will I be afforded your protection, if I should decide to defend his honor? Can I expect you to run into a Bathroom and come out in your Black and gold underwear and help me teach this fictional cheese-eater who's boss? 'Cause I'd really like to know if I can rely on your help. There's been an awful lot of ****y Packer fans around lately....</font color="red">

MikeIsaGiant
12-14-2011, 01:28 PM

Cool story BRO.

Rusty192
12-14-2011, 02:13 PM
screw the giants except chad jones and we spanked giants and titans fair sux when u cant even cry on ur own page ***lol you really put to bed that whole uneducated, illiterate, backwater stereotype that we all have of people from New Orleans with such a profound and thought provoking post....................not.

redbeardxxv
12-14-2011, 03:37 PM
i was blown away by the word "queehrs "

w_mann5
12-15-2011, 02:24 AM
http://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/articles/msn/titans_accuse_saints_of_cheating_by_blowing_whistl e_on_the_sidelines/8681233
Link Content:
If everything the Titans are saying about the Saints after their 22-17 loss to them on Sunday is true, New Orleans was not exactly playing nice. Earlier, we told you how receiver Nate Washington was accusing Roman Harper of being a dirty player and claiming the Titans knew the Saints would be chippy heading into the game. The second accusation being made is a bit more severe, as Tennessee is saying a whistle was being blown from the New Orleans bench area late in the game.

Offensive lineman Jake Scott claims Dean McCondichie, the producer of the team’s television show “Titans All Access,” has evidence that it was indeed happening while the Titans were on offense.

“Dean’s got it on tape,” Scott said according to ESPN.com. “Somebody was blowing a whistle on the sideline. There is audio of it, so we’ll let it go from there. fromthisseat.com (http://www.fromthisseat.com). The second to last drive I think.”

“During the game we heard this whistle blowing, but they weren’t stopping the game, they just kept playing,” McCondichie explained. “They were loud enough for me to hear it on the microphone on (offensive lineman Michael Roos). They were all trying to figure out why play continued. I asked them if they knew where it came from and they said the New Orleans bench. Nobody saw it, but it was pretty loud and it was definitely a whistle.”

McCondichie said the whistle was definitely loud enough for several Titans players to hear it. The team is looking into the matter, and obviously the Saints would be facing huge penalties if the league were to determine that something like that was going on. For what it’s worth, Sean Payton and Bill Belichick are close friends.

The whistle may have come from the audience. If you don't see someone blowing it, I would dismiss it as that. Roman Harper hits hard, I don't know if I would call him a dirty player. Ndomakung Suh, now that is a dirty player.
I wouldn't even call those things cheating even though cheating is doing something to give yourself an advantage.

redbeardxxv
12-15-2011, 02:29 AM
While I appreciate your point of view, I'm just passing the information along. It was interesting. I'll leave the conjecture to those that read it.

GiantWarfare
12-15-2011, 03:46 AM

<font color="red">WTH? Did you search all of the NFL message boards to find someone talking trash about the Saints? Hard to imagine you stumbled in here accidentally, found this post, made a name and started blasting. Have you been lurking since the Saints game, just waiting to pounce? Knowing that sooner or later, somewhere,someone was gonna take a shot at the Saints, and you had to be here to defend them? Frankly, I admire your commitment to your club.... I mean, scouring 31 message boards on a daily basis? Impressive. Slightly neurotic, but impressive none the less.
Tell me, do you have a job, I mean, other than "SAINTS DEFENDER EXTRAORDINAIRE" ? (BTW, please turn on your mental echo chamber while reading that title, if you hadn't already) Do they pay you? Does your protection extend to bar-room arguments? I mean, if I find myself watching the Packers/Saints, and a 300lb Packers fan calls Drew Brees an inaccurate pansy, will I be afforded your protection, if I should decide to defend his honor? Can I expect you to run into a Bathroom and come out in your Black and gold underwear and help me teach this fictional cheese-eater who's boss? 'Cause I'd really like to know if I can rely on your help. There's been an awful lot of ****y Packer fans around lately....</font>

That saints troll didnt even merit such a lengthy post from you redbeard. Sometimes, less is more. IMO, a simple "U MAD?" would've sufficed...lol.

But I do find it very amusing how that guy popped up out of the blue like that green mold you find sometimes on a supposedly fresh loaf of bread, usually right when you're in the mood for a good ole' peanut butter sandwich...lol...