PDA

View Full Version : how many snaps for wilson

mattpl908
08-29-2012, 04:29 PM
how many snaps does he get tonight? does he play with the ones or twos

repeatchamps
08-29-2012, 04:35 PM
how many snaps does he get tonight? does he play with the ones or twos

Honestly I'd be fine if he doesn't even play tonight. Let Ware, Brown and Scott play for the last two spots on the depth chart and keep Wilson and Bradshaw out of harm's way.

Snappinnecks
08-29-2012, 04:54 PM
Honestly I'd be fine if he doesn't even play tonight. Let Ware, Brown and Scott play for the last two spots on the depth chart and keep Wilson and Bradshaw out of harm's way.

Agreed. Don't need him hurt for the opener...

Bigbluefan77
08-29-2012, 04:56 PM
I dont mind if none of the starters play tonight its definatly a game for the backups
unfortunately i dont think bill belicheck got the memo

giantsfan420
08-29-2012, 04:57 PM
well he only had 5 carries vs chicago. but he had the production of like 15 carries lol.

how sweet was that PA reception where he turned upfield with the turbo boosters and covered like 20 yds in 2 seconds. guys an animal

BeatYale
08-29-2012, 04:58 PM
I agree. Let Ware, Scott and Brown play.

rxc999
08-29-2012, 04:59 PM
i dont want any tonite...don't think he and bradshaw going to suit up...let the ware brown scott battle it out..

RoanokeFan
08-29-2012, 06:01 PM
If he doens't play tonight, Ware likely stays put.

JesseJames
08-29-2012, 06:02 PM
I agree, I wouldn't play Wilson tonight either, why take the risk of injury to a guy who has already proved his value in a meaningless game, let the other RBs fight it out for the pecking order...

RoanokeFan
08-29-2012, 06:05 PM
I agree, I wouldn't play Wilson tonight either, why take the risk of injury to a guy who has already proved his value in a meaningless game, let the other RBs fight it out for the pecking order...

He needs the work, especially against starters. He's run the wrong play at least twice in preseason. The only fix for that is repetition.

JesseJames
08-29-2012, 06:10 PM
I understand what you're saying but with the rash of injuries to this team thats going on I don't think its worth it to play Wilson in a meaningless game and then have to regret it for the rest of the season, we know what he can do .

RoanokeFan
08-29-2012, 06:13 PM
I understand what you're saying but with the rash of injuries to this team thats going on I don't think its worth it to play Wilson in a meaningless game and then have to regret it for the rest of the season, we know what he can do .

It's only a meaningless game in terms of score and stats. It's very much meaningful to learn who can carry the torch

Jiffy Jeff
08-29-2012, 06:17 PM
he needs the work, especially against starters. He's run the wrong play at least twice in preseason. The only fix for that is repetition.

exactamundo.

gmen0820
08-29-2012, 06:36 PM
I would like all of our starters out there for a couple (2-3) of series.

hungrrrry
08-29-2012, 07:11 PM
He needs the work, especially against starters. He's run the wrong play at least twice in preseason. The only fix for that is repetition.

I agree, he should play...it is not an easy decision to make since he does show a definately ability to make things happen, and you'd hate to see an injury but I would at least give him a series or two and that would be enough.

RoanokeFan
08-29-2012, 07:14 PM
I agree, he should play...it is not an easy decision to make since he does show a definately ability to make things happen, and you'd hate to see an injury but I would at least give him a series or two and that would be enough.

I understand the folks not wanting him to play. I just think he's got to get his assignments down and this is the last chance. I'm not suggesting he play an entire quarter, just a few series with good opposition. he has talent that has to be developed and time is running out for that before the regular season starts.

nygon3
08-29-2012, 07:29 PM
Let Wilson sit and keep his legs fresh for the cowgirls. We all know ware will be on the team but who shows up out of scott and brown? I would love to see those long hoemruns from a year or 2 ago from Scott personally. Really Interested to see the rookie DT's and See what Ojomo does in extended time.

TheShouldersOf
08-29-2012, 10:18 PM
they should be giving Wilson as much experience as possible, he should of played 2 quarters at-least in each game, i understand Scott and Brown are battling for the last spot, but Wilson Deserves experience and Development likewise,

i don't understand getting him, to not give him opportunities to improve/develop/experience