PDA

View Full Version : Any word on Prince and Austin?

Buddy333
08-29-2012, 04:41 PM
The last thing I remember reading was that Prince said his ankle felt better the next day and that Austin had a little set back. Has there been anything else going on with them?

DownWitJPP
08-29-2012, 05:27 PM
last i heard was Prince has a mild high ankle sprain, was feeling a little better and not in a walking boot. Austin I heard the same thing that he had a slight set back

rxc999
08-29-2012, 05:37 PM
prince has mild high ankle sprain...if he cant go next week...Coe will get his 1st start. No updates yet on Austin..dont think he will suit up for the 1st game.

GiantFanatic55
08-29-2012, 06:01 PM
Well according to Paul Dottino, Prince is weeks away from returning and he thinks that if final cuts were today, Austin would get IR'd

Surprised with Austin...maybe his back is worse than what is being reported

GiantsWFAN ‏@giantswfan
Weeks away "@Grail72: @giantswfan update on prince injury??! When will he play?"

GiantsWFAN ‏@giantswfan
Todays guess is IR "@MGiants11: @giantswfan What's your prediction on what happens to Marvin Austin this season. Cut? IR? On 53?"

oldsmobile
08-30-2012, 02:43 AM
Austin and Beatty are two of the biggest disapointments this year . Showing my age , but , remember "Rocky Thompson " . Yea ,same class - give me a "PAY CHECK" , I don't need to play !!!!!!!!!

RagTime Blue
08-30-2012, 03:16 AM
Austin may in time make Sintim look like a draft-day steal.

GMan-67
08-30-2012, 04:24 AM
yeah there's no way Austin makes the 53 ... the only injured players that make the 53 are guys that are proven players and if TT was healthy, Prince might hit IR, but I think we will wait it out since we are extremely thin at CB and Prince was a 1st

BurnerNYG
08-30-2012, 10:42 AM
I heard Prince got dunked in the ice tub again and Austin was at the local Dunkin Donuts signing autographs. I bet some of you ran into this thread thinking I had some real news

GeoGoGo
08-30-2012, 10:58 AM
I heard Prince got dunked in the ice tub again and Austin was at the local Dunkin Donuts signing autographs. I bet some of you ran into this thread thinking I had some real news

You'd lose.

BurnerNYG
08-30-2012, 11:02 AM
You'd lose.You're probably rIght because this site is where I get MY news.

RonJon
08-30-2012, 11:14 AM
Austin and Beatty are two of the biggest disapointments this year . Showing my age , but , remember "Rocky Thompson " . Yea ,same class - give me a "PAY CHECK" , I don't need to play !!!!!!!!!

How bout Larry Jacobson? Eldridge Small? Derek brown?