PDA

View Full Version : DE DJomo, OL DBs, WR

paulj
08-29-2012, 08:43 PM
DE DJomo:
I hope the Giants can keep him as an extra DE. I know we will keep Adrian Tracy as our #4 DE. However, i hope and want them to keep this kid too.
He has made plays every game so far. I just have a good feeling about him. If they don't then expect another team to claim him.

OL: I still am concerned about our OL!!! I want a stud LT, although Locklear is playing ok. I dont see any push for short yardage at all though?
The right side with Deihl and Petrus looks weak.

DB:
Not in order,
CB: six currently are: Webster, Coe, Tryon, obviously 3 more until hurt players return (Hurt) Thomas, Prince, Hosley
Not in order, My six ultimately are: Webster, Coe, Tryon, Thomas, Prince, Hosley

Safety: I hope we keep Will Hill. This kid has alot of potential!!!!

WR: I hope we keep Douglas!!!!

GoDeep80
08-29-2012, 09:56 PM
I missed the first half what did my boy Ojomo do?

Evo'Ed
08-29-2012, 11:33 PM
DE DJomo:
I hope the Giants can keep him as an extra DE. I know we will keep Adrian Tracy as our #4 DE. However, i hope and want them to keep this kid too.
He has made plays every game so far. I just have a good feeling about him. If they don't then expect another team to claim him.

OL: I still am concerned about our OL!!! I want a stud LT, although Locklear is playing ok. I dont see any push for short yardage at all though?

DB:
Not in order,
CB: six currently are: Webster, Coe, Tryon, obviously 3 more until hurt players return (Hurt) Thomas, Prince, Hosley
Not in order, My six ultimately are: Webster, Coe, Tryon, Thomas, Prince, Hosley

Based on what Barden and Jernigan did this game; I pretty Douglas is a goner.

Not sure why the love for the kid besides the underdog factor.

miked1958
08-29-2012, 11:34 PM
I missed the first half what did my boy Ojomo do?Ojomo was all over the place.. He is the real deal. We need to keep him.

miked1958
08-29-2012, 11:36 PM
Based on what Barden and Jernigan did this game; I pretty Douglas is a goner.Not sure why the love for the kid besides the underdog factor.Well he showed a lot of promise in at least two games with nice catches and some great YAC. He also showed good excelleration on that punt return... Think he has lots of potential. Hate to give him up and have him or that depalma kid become another Welker

Rat_bastich
08-29-2012, 11:40 PM
As Roman Oben was saying on the 660 commentary during the game....you can't make the club in the tub. Tracy might not make it. Ojomo definitely made it with his showing and saving the game at the end.

Evo'Ed
08-29-2012, 11:43 PM
^....

Douglas had 1 catch all preseason.

He had I KR for 28 yds.

4 PR for all of 2 yards; granted one nice PR which was called back on an illegal block.

The kid looks to have some nice skills but with the depth we have at WR, IMO he won't make the team.

Giants5699
08-29-2012, 11:47 PM
Coughlin isn't dumb. Ojomo makes the team.

ksmooth22
08-30-2012, 12:24 AM
DE DJomo:

DB:
Not in order,

willl hill looks decent, i like the hughes kid better, and david deihl he is ****in awful, i think next year its time we draft an o-lineman like that kid from alabama he is going to be ****in huge. and a great olineman.

willl hill looks decent, i like the hughes kid better, and david deihl he is ****in awful, i think next year its time we draft an o-lineman like that kid from alabama he is going to be ****in huge. and a great olineman.