PDA

View Full Version : Rolle looked great; coe or tryon opening night?

ksmooth22
08-30-2012, 12:29 AM
rolle seriously looked great, i know a lot of fans that do not really like rolle saying he is not a great safety and he is slow and he gets burned alot, but this guy can tackle, he is by far one of the best tacklers on the team. also everybody keeps saying they want coe to start opposite side of webster, i think i like tryon better does anybody else agree, i know coe is better but tryon just looks good, he even looked good last year!!! i love this kid idk what it is about him but hes great in my eyes, and please please keep ojomo b/c this guy looks like he can be good in this league for a while he is very quick off the line. love him.

lawrenceS59
08-30-2012, 12:30 AM
I think they pretty much already named Coe as the starter. He was out there with the 1's today and he didn't make any mistakes.

ksmooth22
08-30-2012, 12:48 AM
I think they pretty much already named Coe as the starter. He was out there with the 1's today and he didn't make any mistakes.

i like coe to, i just really like tryon, i think coe and tryon are one of those guys were gonna get rid of and go to a team and just own everybody. im very upset about thomas i was so souped about thomas.

Giants5699
08-30-2012, 12:49 AM
Both Coe and Tryon are pretty solid.

ksmooth22
08-30-2012, 12:55 AM
Both Coe and Tryon are pretty solid.

u know what makes me very happy for being so short handed in the 2endary, seriously there was not alot of blown coverage this pre season beisdes i think against the bears i could be wrong cuz i bartend and go to school right now, so the nights the giants games have been on ive been tending so i only catch glimpses but for a banged up 2ndary they dont look too bad i really like tryon, i like coe, i do not like will hill i dont know what u guys see in him, i dont like steveie brown, u gotta love webster duhh, he is one of the best cover corners and some people dont even know who he is which is very sad. but the only weakness we really had this pre-season was that offensive line its something to be worry about it is effin terrible probably the worst in a long time.

Toadofsteel
08-30-2012, 01:02 AM
If Prince and Hosley both can't play week 1, I'd see CWeb, Coe, and Tryon on the field. Not the best secondary to every play in the NFL, but definitely serviceable. My worries about that have been quelled...

titwio
08-30-2012, 01:04 AM
I'm rolling with Coe-Co

derekunion28
08-30-2012, 02:01 AM
co co sha====nell

RagTime Blue
08-30-2012, 03:25 AM
I think Coe will get the start, but if he struggles, TC won't hesitate to throw Tryon in there. I think he's legit.

Giantsfan241
08-30-2012, 03:52 AM
Tyron look great tonight he's been eating the good stuff.

Giantsfan241
08-30-2012, 03:53 AM
Tyron's been eating the lucky charms ahahahahahahahaha.

lawrenceS59
08-30-2012, 03:56 AM
Coe needs to get his wind up. He gave up one pass that went his way and it looked like he was tired. He stuck with the guy until the receiver came out of his break....feet stopped moving and had to close out. Looked winded.

He did jam the hell out of #17 though. If any of you dvr'd the game go to 12:00 in the 2nd quarter...nearly put 17 on his butt.

GMan-67
08-30-2012, 03:59 AM
'Trel did look really good and K-Phil has been looking good ... could be a real solid combo for us now that they have experience playing together ... assuming Rolle does not have to play too much nickel CB

chizz
08-30-2012, 11:20 AM
as long as its bruce johnson. I am willing to give eitehr tryon or coe the starting job

Jahh
08-30-2012, 11:25 AM
I'm definitely w/ Coe on this one.

tonyt830
08-30-2012, 11:42 AM
rolle seriously looked great, i know a lot of fans that do not really like rolle saying he is not a great safety and he is slow and he gets burned alot, but this guy can tackle, he is by far one of the best tacklers on the team. also everybody keeps saying they want coe to start opposite side of webster, i think i like tryon better does anybody else agree, i know coe is better but tryon just looks good, he even looked good last year!!! i love this kid idk what it is about him but hes great in my eyes, and please please keep ojomo b/c this guy looks like he can be good in this league for a while he is very quick off the line. love him.I believe Webster and Coe start week 1. I think Tryon may have earned his spot on the final 53. Bruce Johnson did not play any last night, which hurts his case some.

I think our CBs on the final 53 will be Webster, Coe, Prince, Hosley, Tryon and Thomas. I think Johnson and Hughes will be cut. I think Reese still will be looking at the waiver wire at the CB position after final cuts.

giantsfan420
08-30-2012, 11:49 AM
I believe Webster and Coe start week 1. I think Tryon may have earned his spot on the final 53. Bruce Johnson did not play any last night, which hurts his case some.

I think our CBs on the final 53 will be Webster, Coe, Prince, Hosley, Tryon and Thomas. I think Johnson and Hughes will be cut. I think Reese still will be looking at the waiver wire at the CB position after final cuts.
i think thats a good unit. but i think johnson makes it negating having to pick anyone up off waivers who doesnt even know our system to be the 5th corner. Well, unless there is a legit corner who gets cut but I dunno, dont see anything happening at the corner position when DT and OL are question marks more so than corner.

BlueReign
08-30-2012, 12:09 PM
I have the utmost respect for Tryon and would give him the nod if the race were tied. He broke his arm on the play, made the tackle, then proceeded to try and continue playing. Gamer.

titwio
08-30-2012, 06:09 PM
A lot of people hear are jumping on Tryon and I agree he played well last night, but did you watch him play the first three games? He's been flat out horrendous. I'm still not comfortable with him in any situation yet unless it's ST's. He made some good plays yesterday against the 2's and 3's but I remember Tim Tebow picking him apart him blowing coverage left and right.

Hopefully he just started off rusty and is putting it together now but I'm still not sold or convinced on his play yet.

ShakeandBake
08-30-2012, 06:15 PM
A lot of people hear are jumping on Tryon and I agree he played well last night, but did you watch him play the first three games? He's been flat out horrendous. I'm still not comfortable with him in any situation yet unless it's ST's. He made some good plays yesterday against the 2's and 3's but I remember Tim Tebow picking him apart him blowing coverage left and right.

Hopefully he just started off rusty and is putting it together now but I'm still not sold or convinced on his play yet.

I agree, seems like he has a lot of trouble locating the ball. From what I have seen he has the speed/ability to keep up with most people, but has his back turned to the qb far too much.