-Will Beatty
-Sean Locklear
-David Diehl
-James Brewer
(top depth at LT, second at RT)

G (3):
-Chris Snee RG
-Kevin Boothe LG
-(Jim Cordle C/G) (Chris White C/G) --Still not quite sure which one, whoever makes it will be a "utility" lineman

C (1):
-David Baas

Total Offense: 25

Defense:

DE (4):
-Jason Pierre-Paul
-Justin Tuck
-Osi Umenyiora
-Adewale Ojomo

DT (4):
(Chris Canty) *currently PUP
-Linval Joseph
-Rocky Bernard
-Marvin Austin
-Dwayne Hendricks

Weak LB (2):
-Michael Boley
-Jacquian Williams

Middle LB (2):
-Chase Blackburn
-Mark Herzlich

Strong LB (3):
-Mathias Kiwanuka
-Keith Rivers
-Spencer Paysinger

CB (6):
-Corey Webster
-Prince Amukamara
-Jayron Hosley
-Terrell Thomas
-Michael Coe
-Justin Tryon

SS (2):
-Kenny Phillips
-Tyler Sash

FS (2):
-Antrel Rolle
-Will Hill

Total Defense: 25

ST (3):
-Zak DeOssie LS
-Lawrence Tynes K
-Steve Weatherford P

IR:
-Brandon Mosley G/T
-Justin Trattou DE
-Brian Witherspoon CB
-Shaun Rogers DT (they're going to try and sneak this guy in, doubt Belicheck is going to snipe this guy since he's only going after all the Tight Ends)

PS:
-Andre Brown RB
-David Douglas WR
-Matt McCants T
-Adrian Tracy DE
-Matt Broha DE
-Markus Kuhn DT
-Jake Muasau LB
-Laron Scott CB
(if someone gets picked up by another team): Christian Hopkins TE

Notes:
1) I included PUP players where they would be in the depth should they be reactivated. They currently are not part of the 53-man roster, but if reactivated they would bump the bottom player on the depth off the team (or there would have to be a cut elsewhere)
2) I've been ragging on Barden big time for pretty much not doing anything ever, but I now actually see what the coaches have been waiting for all these years to show up, so he gets in.
3) Brown's fumbling cost him a roster spot. I really liked the guy, but fumbling gets you off the team real quick. AFAIK he still has one more year of PS eligibilty, although i'm not 100% sure on that...
4) I know "we never take 3 QB", but I'm really worried given Carr's performance. We need to keep Perry around...

Bigbluefan77
08-30-2012, 01:16 AM
Great prediction probably going to be fairly accurate,
however I do think we go with Brown on the regular squad and cut DJ Ware
I haven't seen much of ware lately and think he might be in the doghouse

Toadofsteel
08-30-2012, 01:19 AM

I think we still need his pass protection, as mediocre as his play is. Then again you may be right. I just remember Scott fumbling last season, and then he never took a snap and wasn't even active most of the games during the season.

Beelzeboss
08-30-2012, 01:20 AM
I seriously wish Andre Brown knew how to pass protect, I think DJ Ware is sticking around strictly because of his pass pro.

Beelzeboss
08-30-2012, 01:23 AM
I feel like Greg Jones is gonna get scooped up pretty quick if he gets cut but I do like your prediction for the D.

BlueSanta
08-30-2012, 01:27 AM
Only guy I do not agree with you on is T2. I do not think he makes the roster unless some serious questions are answered. I hope he is healthy and I hope I am wrong, but I suspect the Giants will have to either IR him or cut him.

Toadofsteel
I seriously wish Andre Brown knew how to pass protect, I think DJ Ware is sticking around strictly because of his pass pro.

You and me both bro... Andre Brown has some great potential (which is why I still have him on PS), and if we can coach fumbleitis out of Tiki Barber, we can coach it out of anyone. Just needs a little more time. Maybe by 2013 season Wilson, Scott, and/or Brown will have pass protection down and we can release Ware.

Bigbluefan77
Predicting the Offensive final roster is alot tougher than the defense thats for sure, the RB decision is going to be very interesting friday,
I do have to say since we drafted wilson, the need for a burner is slightly diminished

Toadofsteel
08-30-2012, 01:28 AM
Only guy I do not agree with you on is T2. I do not think he makes the roster unless some serious questions are answered. I hope he is healthy and I hope I am wrong, but I suspect the Giants will have to either IR him or cut him.

You may be right on that too. It's a shame, I really like the guy, but there's a decent chance of that happening too. We don't know what the doctors and coaches do. Between cutting and IR, I see IR first though...

If he gets cut, Laron scott gets on the team. Still don't see us rolling with less than 6 CBs the way they keep getting injured.

Toadofsteel
08-30-2012, 01:29 AM
Predicting the Offensive final roster is alot tougher than the defense thats for sure, the RB decision is going to be very interesting friday,
I do have to say since we drafted wilson, the need for a burner is slightly diminished

That's what I had been saying most of the preseason. WIlson makes Scott redundant. I was really high on Brown, but fumbling is the fast way to be shown the door around here unfortunately :(

BlueSanta
08-30-2012, 01:29 AM
weird double post thinggy

BlueSanta
08-30-2012, 01:35 AM
You may be right on that too. It's a shame, I really like the guy, but there's a decent chance of that happening too. We don't know what the doctors and coaches do. Between cutting and IR, I see IR first though...

If he gets cut, Laron scott gets on the team. Still don't see us rolling with less than 6 CBs the way they keep getting injured.

The other problem I see, and it is going to be a seriously tough decision is at DE.

You list 4 DE and I cannot really agrue against any of them except that 3 of the 4 play RDE as their natural position. Tuck is the only guy who is a natural LDE. JPP helped fill the roll for Justin when he was injured last year, but JPP's stats were significantly dimimished when asked to play on that side.

Considering Tucks recent shoulder probs and the fact that Tuck can also move to DT in the Nascar package, I think it makes sense that we keep Adrian Tracy. The other guy who is a natural LDE.

Rat_bastich
08-30-2012, 01:47 AM
To me this is probably one of the tougher rosters to ever have to cut down. There is alot of fodder here but there are also alot of quality backups too. With the way guys go down to injury you definitely need depth. This year I was more excited about our undrafted free agents than I was our draft picks.

Toadofsteel
08-30-2012, 01:52 AM
The other problem I see, and it is going to be a seriously tough decision is at DE.

You list 4 DE and I cannot really agrue against any of them except that 3 of the 4 play RDE as their natural position. Tuck is the only guy who is a natural LDE. JPP helped fill the roll for Justin when he was injured last year, but JPP's stats were significantly dimimished when asked to play on that side.

Considering Tucks recent shoulder probs and the fact that Tuck can also move to DT in the Nascar package, I think it makes sense that we keep Adrian Tracy. The other guy who is a natural LDE.

You make a good point, one that I neglected to address in the OP, but who would you cut in favor of Tracy? When it comes to Nascar packages, doesn't Kiwi get involved in that? Or am I mistaken?

Rat_bastich
08-30-2012, 01:58 AM
You make a good point, one that I neglected to address in the OP, but who would you cut in favor of Tracy? When it comes to Nascar packages, doesn't Kiwi get involved in that? Or am I mistaken?

You think they might give up on Austin to clear that spot? I know he hasn't played but the coaches have to really be disappointed in his situation.

Toadofsteel
08-30-2012, 01:59 AM
You think they might give up on Austin to clear that spot? I know he hasn't played but the coaches have to really be disappointed in his situation.

Well if he ends up getting IR'ed then the decision is fairly obvious. What is the latest news on Austin?

Rat_bastich
08-30-2012, 02:02 AM
Well if he ends up getting IR'ed then the decision is fairly obvious. What is the latest news on Austin?

Not sure. Thought I read a post with a tweet from Garaf saying that if the decision had to be made today he would be IR'ed.

dave56dj
08-30-2012, 03:49 AM
Dont believe Brown is eligible for PS

Toadofsteel
08-30-2012, 03:56 AM
Dont believe Brown is eligible for PS

Does that year on IR count as an "Accrued Season"? That's what i'm unsure about...

GMan-67
08-30-2012, 04:43 AM
nice 53, we're pretty close, i was locked out of board for awhile, so maybe missed a couple of things, but HAD to give it a shot

QB - Eli,Carr (2)
RB - Bradshaw, Wilson, Brown, Scott (6)
WR - Nicks, Cruuuuuzzz, Randle, Barden, Hixon, Jernigan (12)
TE - Bennett, Pascoe, Robinson (15)
FB - Hynoski (16)
OL - Snee, Diehl, Boothe, Baas, Beatty, Locklear, White, McCants (24)

DE - Tuck, JPP, Osi, Ojomo (28)
DT - Joseph, Bernard, Thomas, Kuhn ... Rodgers DT or Tracy DE (33)
LB - Boley, Kiwi, Rivers, J-Will, Herzlich, Blackburn, Paysinger (40)
CB - Webster, (either Prince or TT depending on Doctors/TT's contract), Hosley, Coe, Tryon, Johnson (46)
Safety - K-Phil, 'Trel, Sash, Hill (50)

P - Weatherford
K - Tynes
LS - DeOssie (53)

PUP - Canty, Beckum

IR - Mosely, Parker, Trattou, probably Rodgers and either Prince or TT

at risk . Hixon
close call ... RB ... Brown, Ware, Scott

BlueSanta
08-30-2012, 05:28 AM
nice 53, we're pretty close, i was locked out of board for awhile, so maybe missed a couple of things, but HAD to give it a shot

QB - Eli,Carr (2)
RB - Bradshaw, Wilson, Brown, Scott (6)
WR - Nicks, Cruuuuuzzz, Randle, Barden, Hixon, Jernigan (12)
TE - Bennett, Pascoe, Robinson (15)
FB - Hynoski (16)
OL - Snee, Diehl, Boothe, Baas, Beatty, Locklear, White, McCants (24)

DE - Tuck, JPP, Osi, Ojomo (28)
DT - Joseph, Bernard, Thomas, Kuhn ... Rodgers DT or Tracy DE (33)
LB - Boley, Kiwi, Rivers, J-Will, Herzlich, Blackburn, Paysinger (40)
CB - Webster, (either Prince or TT depending on Doctors/TT's contract), Hosley, Coe, Tryon, Johnson (46)
Safety - K-Phil, 'Trel, Sash, Hill (50)

P - Weatherford
K - Tynes
LS - DeOssie (53)

PUP - Canty, Beckum

IR - Mosely, Parker, Trattou, probably Rodgers and either Prince or TT

at risk . Hixon
close call ... RB ... Brown, Ware, Scott

That is a pretty good 1. I like Kuhn making it as well. He has played his way on imho.

I doubt very seriously the Giants will IR Prince for a ankle sprain. I do think T2 will get IR/Cut

I also give Stevie Brown and outside chance of making the team over Tyler Sash. That 4 game suspension is a killer. But, I am wishy-washy on that.

kbusch22
08-30-2012, 07:16 AM
QB (2): Manning, Carr
RB (4): Bradshaw, Wilson, Ware, Brown
FB (1): Hynoski
WR (6): Nicks, Cruz, Randle, Barden, Hixon, Jernigan
TE (3): Bennett, Pascoe, Robinson
OL (9): Beatty, Boothe, Baas, Snee, Diehl, Locklear, Petrus, McCants, Brewer

DE (4): Tuck, Pierre-Paul, Umenyiora, Ojomo
DT (4): Joseph, Bernard, Austin, Hendricks
LB (7): Boley, Blackburn, Kiwanuka, Rivers, Herzlich, Williams, Paysinger
CB (6): Webster, Thomas, Amukamara, Coe, Hosley, Tryon
S (4): Rolle, Wilson, Hill, Brown

K (1): Tynes
P (1): Weatherford
LS (1): DeOssie

And as an added bonus, the Week 1 inactives will be: Brown, Jernigan, Beatty, McCants, Austin, Thomas, Amukamara

---

I wanted to keep Greg Jones but with all of the secondary injuries a 6th CB is a necessity. I wouldn't be opposed to cutting McCants and moving him to PS in favor of Jones or a 7th WR spot for David Douglas. But I don't think it will happen. 9 OL is the norm for TC.

berya
08-30-2012, 07:25 AM

I really don't think DJ Ware is getting cut but we will find out soon enough. I know I would keep him ahead of Brown and Scott.

nhpgiantsfan
08-30-2012, 07:29 AM
No we he carries three QB's.

bigjeep
08-30-2012, 07:52 AM
Some great insight in this thread! Roster guesses are going to be very close!

Toadofsteel
08-30-2012, 07:55 AM
No we he carries three QB's.

Dude, did you see Carr perform last night? Yeah, me neither...

nhpgiantsfan
08-30-2012, 08:29 AM
Dude, did you see Carr perform last night? Yeah, me neither...

It doesn't matter. There are too many injuries at other positions to carry 3 QB's on a team where the starting QB has never missed a game. It's just not gonna happen.

Toadofsteel
08-30-2012, 08:36 AM
It doesn't matter. There are too many injuries at other positions to carry 3 QB's on a team where the starting QB has never missed a game. It's just not gonna happen.

The way our O-line is playing, do you really want to risk that? The Colts didn't bother with backups at all, and went 2-14 last year. The Patriots in 2008 at least tried to get a decent backup for Brady, and ended up going 11-5 with Matt freaking Cassel under center.

If we don't take 3 QB, then we have to cut Carr. I just can't see the dismal performance of last night doing us any good. At least Perriloux has a freaking cannon for an arm, and doesn't hold on to the ball forever...

nhpgiantsfan
08-30-2012, 08:56 AM
I'm not saying it has to be Carr (even though I'm sure it will be). I'm just saying TC is only gonna take two on the final 53. And as far as the Colts last year, the same thing would happen to us. Do you see the caliber of back up QB's in this league. There aren't even enough quality QBs for 32 teams to have a legit starter let alone back up. If Eli goes down, so does the team. Our Oline has serious problems run blocking, if we ever lost Eli, you could put pretty much any backup QB in the league in there, and it wouldn't really matter. We'd be done. We go where Eli takes us.

NorwoodBlue
08-30-2012, 09:17 AM
It's going to be very interesting. Ojomo is a fan favorite; but he plays third string at his position. I think Tracy may find his way on the active roster and Ojomo to the practice squad.

Hate to rehash the Ware situation; but it just seems there ought to be a better choice.

I'm sure the coaches will pull one or two surprises on us. Pascoe may be expendable now. Austin might get cut outright. Will Beatty's inability to get on the field has to be causing some concern. I think Thomas may be in at DT, just not sure who would be left out. A lot of tough decisions for the staff, glad I'm not making them.

NYGiantsFan56
08-30-2012, 09:34 AM
Offense:
QB(3):
-Eli Manning
-David Carr
-Ryan Perrilloux

RB (4):
-Ahmad Bradshaw
-David Wilson
-DJ Ware
-Da'Rel Scott

FB (1):
-Henry Hynoski

WR (6):
-Hakeem Nicks
-Victor Cruz
-Rueben Randle
-Ramses Barden
-Domenik Hixon
-Jerrel Jernigan

TE (3):
-Martellus Bennett
(Travis Beckum) *Currently PUP
-Bear Pascoe (+backup FB)
-Adrien Robinson

T (4):
-Will Beatty
-Sean Locklear
-David Diehl
-James Brewer

G (3):
-Chris Snee RG
-Kevin Boothe LG
-(Jim Cordle C/G) (Chris White C/G) --Still not quite sure which one, whoever makes it will be a "utility" lineman

C (1):
-David Baas

Defense:

DE (4):
-Jason Pierre-Paul
-Justin Tuck
-Osi Umenyiora
-Adewale Ojomo

DT (4):
-Linval Joseph
-Rocky Bernard
-Marvin Austin
-Dwayne Hendricks

Weak LB (2):
-Michael Boley
-Jacquian Williams

Middle LB (2):
-Chase Blackburn
-Mark Herzlich

Strong LB (3):
-Mathias Kiwanuka
-Keith Rivers
-Spencer Paysinger

CB (6):
-Corey Webster
-Prince Amukamara
-Jayron Hosley
-Terrell Thomas
-Michael Coe
-Justin Tryon

SS (2):
-Kenny Phillips
-Tyler Sash

FS (2):
-Antrel Rolle
-Will Hill

ST (3):
-Zak DeOssie LS
-Lawrence Tynes K
-Steve Weatherford P

IR:
-Brandon Mosley G/T
-Justin Trattou DE
-Brian Witherspoon CB
-Shaun Rogers DT (they're going to try and sneak this guy in, doubt Belicheck is going to snipe this guy since he's only going after all the Tight Ends)

PS:
-Andre Brown RB
-David Douglas WR
-Matt McCants T
-Adrian Tracy DE
-Matt Broha DE
-Markus Kuhn DT
-Jake Muasau LB
-Laron Scott CB

Notes:
1) I included PUP players where they would be in the depth should they be reactivated. They currently are not part of the 53-man roster, but if reactivated they would bump the bottom player on the depth off the team (or there would have to be a cut elsewhere)
2) I've been ragging on Barden big time for pretty much not doing anything ever, but I now actually see what the coaches have been waiting for all these years to show up, so he gets in.
3) Brown's fumbling cost him a roster spot. I really liked the guy, but fumbling gets you off the team real quick. AFAIK he still has one more year of PS eligibilty, although i'm not 100% sure on that...
4) I know "we never take 3 QB", but I'm really worried given Carr's performance. We need to keep Perry around...

I agree with your picks except one scenario. I think the Giants carry only 2QBs. Perrilloux goes to practice squad and Greg Jones or Andre Brown gets that extra spot. Otherwise, looks good to me.

miked1958
08-30-2012, 09:44 AM
Offense:
QB(3):
-Eli Manning
-David Carr
-Ryan Perrilloux

RB (4):
-Ahmad Bradshaw
-David Wilson
-DJ Ware
-Da'Rel Scott

FB (1):
-Henry Hynoski

WR (6):
-Hakeem Nicks
-Victor Cruz
-Rueben Randle
-Ramses Barden
-Domenik Hixon
-Jerrel Jernigan

TE (3):
-Martellus Bennett
(Travis Beckum) *Currently PUP
-Bear Pascoe (+backup FB)
-Adrien Robinson

T (4):
-Will Beatty
-Sean Locklear
-David Diehl
-James Brewer

G (3):
-Chris Snee RG
-Kevin Boothe LG

C (1):
-David Baas

Defense:

DE (4):
-Jason Pierre-Paul
-Justin Tuck
-Osi Umenyiora
-Adewale Ojomo

DT (4):
-Linval Joseph
-Rocky Bernard
-Marvin Austin
-Dwayne Hendricks

Weak LB (2):
-Michael Boley
-Jacquian Williams

Middle LB (2):
-Chase Blackburn
-Mark Herzlich

Strong LB (3):
-Mathias Kiwanuka
-Keith Rivers
-Spencer Paysinger

CB (6):
-Corey Webster
-Prince Amukamara
-Jayron Hosley
-Terrell Thomas
-Michael Coe
-Justin Tryon

SS (2):
-Kenny Phillips
-Tyler Sash

FS (2):
-Antrel Rolle
-Will Hill

ST (3):
-Zak DeOssie LS
-Lawrence Tynes K
-Steve Weatherford P

IR:
-Brandon Mosley G/T
-Justin Trattou DE
-Brian Witherspoon CB

PS:
-Andre Brown RB
-David Douglas WR
-Matt McCants T
-Adrian Tracy DE
-Matt Broha DE
-Markus Kuhn DT
-Jake Muasau LB
-Laron Scott CB

Notes:
4) I know "we never take 3 QB", but I'm really worried given Carr's performance. We need to keep Perry around...Hixon not sure about. he may be cut in favor of the younger Douglas who has shown he can catch the ball and can gain yards on PRs. Both things we had Hixon on the roster for. Being that Hixon has had 2 ACLs he is just a play away from getting hurt again. I would go with the younger guy. i think with time he could be a gem.

I dont think Kuhn, Brown clear waivers without being picked up. maybe even Muassau. I think Marshall has an upside and should be held for PS.

Carr is terrible. At this point I dont think either of the two we have would be a decent backup for Eli. I would cut Carr, hold onto Ryan and check waiver wire for another backup

Toadofsteel
08-30-2012, 11:24 AM
Hixon not sure about. he may be cut in favor of the younger Douglas who has shown he can catch the ball and can gain yards on PRs. Both things we had Hixon on the roster for. Being that Hixon has had 2 ACLs he is just a play away from getting hurt again. I would go with the younger guy. i think with time he could be a gem.
JR might make a "Phantom IR" gamble with Douglas.

I dont think Kuhn, Brown clear waivers without being picked up. maybe even Muassau. I think Marshall has an upside and should be held for PS.Maybe you're right about Kuhn, but after last night, Brown just isn't making the team. I was really rooting for the guy too... but that fumble is what is going to show up, and I think he would clear waivers.

Carr is terrible. At this point I dont think either of the two we have would be a decent backup for Eli. I would cut Carr, hold onto Ryan and check waiver wire for another backupI think Ryan has a lot of upside... IF we can keep him around for a few years. He's one of the least likely in my book to clear waivers. Some team will be looking for a gunslinger and want to try out his arm cannon. Unless, of course, the whole reason he didn't play in the 4th game was so JR could get him onto the PS as quietly as humanly possible...

repeatchamps
08-30-2012, 11:38 AM
QB (2): Manning, Carr
RB (4): Bradshaw, Wilson, Ware, Brown
FB (1): Hynoski
WR (6): Nicks, Cruz, Randle, Barden, Hixon, Jernigan
TE (3): Bennett, Pascoe, Robinson
OL (9): Beatty, Boothe, Baas, Snee, Diehl, Locklear, Petrus, McCants, Brewer

DE (4): Tuck, Pierre-Paul, Umenyiora, Ojomo
DT (4): Joseph, Bernard, Austin, Hendricks
LB (7): Boley, Blackburn, Kiwanuka, Rivers, Herzlich, Williams, Paysinger
CB (6): Webster, Thomas, Amukamara, Coe, Hosley, Tryon
S (4): Rolle, Wilson, Hill, Brown

K (1): Tynes
P (1): Weatherford
LS (1): DeOssie

And as an added bonus, the Week 1 inactives will be: Brown, Jernigan, Beatty, McCants, Austin, Thomas, Amukamara

---

I wanted to keep Greg Jones but with all of the secondary injuries a 6th CB is a necessity. I wouldn't be opposed to cutting McCants and moving him to PS in favor of Jones or a 7th WR spot for David Douglas. But I don't think it will happen. 9 OL is the norm for TC.

I am in agreement with some possible aternatives. Stevie Brown is gone, Marcus Thomas makes it. McCants to practice squad (they've gone with 8 on the O-line before), Greg Jones makes it. Also Scott and Andre Brown are intechangeable as are Hendricks and Kuhn, could go either way. Also if they want to resign Deion Grant or keep Sash, they could perhaps put Hendricks/Kuhn onto the Practice Squad. Do not see them cutting Sash honestly so both Hendricks and Kuhn will likely be practice squad. I do not think Marcus Thomas is not making the team. He's a veteran and is a proven commodity. Another way it could shake out is Jones or Paysinger go to practice squad and they keep Cordle.

dave56dj
08-30-2012, 02:16 PM
No chance carr gets cut at all and ryan stays over him. Whine all you want he is our backup.

Brown is not eligible for PS - and its odd saying he will not make team after yesterday - he was the best back with a horrible line - although fumble didnt help.

They will not go 3 qb's.

Douglas (as hyped as fans make him out to be in NY) could easily make it to PS - so i think he gets cut)

fansince69
08-30-2012, 02:32 PM
I am in agreement with some possible aternatives. Stevie Brown is gone, Marcus Thomas makes it. McCants to practice squad (they've gone with 8 on the O-line before), Greg Jones makes it. Also Scott and Andre Brown are intechangeable as are Hendricks and Kuhn, could go either way. Also if they want to resign Deion Grant or keep Sash, they could perhaps put Hendricks/Kuhn onto the Practice Squad. Do not see them cutting Sash honestly so both Hendricks and Kuhn will likely be practice squad. I do not think Marcus Thomas is not making the team. He's a veteran and is a proven commodity. Another way it could shake out is Jones or Paysinger go to practice squad and they keep Cordle.

I do not think either one is eligible

Coach Carter
08-30-2012, 03:23 PM

I agree, you don't keep a back just for pass protection. Ware is slow, does not great hands and got knocked out by an Eagles DT. Dude makes me throw up when I see him on the field.

Bradshaw and Brown will be the power backs, and Wilson and Scott will be the scat backs.

repeatchamps
08-30-2012, 04:04 PM
I do not think either one is eligible

If that's the case & if the scenarios I mentioned work out obviously either Paysinger or Jones gets cut in favor of Cordle.

NYStateofMind
08-31-2012, 12:00 PM
Scouts honor, I just finished watching the last preseason game on DVR and I haven't been following any Giants news the past few days. Here is my final roster prediction:

Offense (24)
QB (2): Eli Manning, David Carr
RB (4): Ahmad Bradshaw, David Wilson, D.J. Ware, Da’Rel Scott
FB (1): Henry Hynoski
WR (6): Hakeem Nicks, Victor Cruz, Rueben Randle, Domenik Hixon, Ramses Barden, Jerrel Jernigan
TE (3): Martellus Bennett, Bear Pascoe, Adrien Robinson
OL (8): David Diehl, Chris Snee, Will Beatty, Kevin Boothe, David Baas, Sean Locklear, Mitch Petrus, James Brewer

Defense (26)
DL (9): Justin Tuck, Jason Pierre-Paul, Osi Umenyiora, Chris Canty, Linval Joseph, Rocky Bernard, Marcus Thomas, Marvin Austin, Adewale Ojomo
LB (8): Mathias Kiwanuka, Chase Blackburn, Michael Boley Keith Rivers, Mark Herzlich, Jacquian Williams, Greg Jones, Spencer Paysinger
CB (5): Corey Webster, Prince Amukamara, Terrell Thomas, Jayron Hosley, Justin Tryon
S (4): Kenny Phillips, Antrel Rolle, Tyler Sash, Will Hill

Specialists (3)
P (1): Steve Weatherford
K (1): Lawrence Tynes
LS (1): Zak DeOssie

The only thing I could see perhaps happening differently here is deciding to keep McCants and maybe cutting Marvin Austin. I was a bit weary of only having 8 on the OL, but the DL and LB position are just too talented right now. If an injury occurs that necessitates another OL, I think the move can be made then.