PDA

View Full Version : OG-Man's Final 53 +

GMan-67
08-30-2012, 04:14 AM
QB - Eli,Carr (2)
RB - Bradshaw, Wilson, Brown, Scott (6)
WR - Nicks, Cruuuuuzzz, Randle, Barden, Hixon, Jernigan (12)
TE - Bennett, Pascoe, Robinson (15)
FB - Hynoski (16)
OL - Snee, Diehl, Boothe, Baas, Beatty, Locklear, White, McCants (24)

DE - Tuck, JPP, Osi, Ojomo (28)
DT - Joseph, Bernard, Thomas, Kuhn ... Rodgers DT or Tracy DE (33)
LB - Boley, Kiwi, Rivers, J-Will, Herzlich, Blackburn, Paysinger (40)
CB - Webster, (either Prince or TT depending on Doctors/TT's contract), Hosley, Coe, Tryon, Johnson (46)
Safety - K-Phil, 'Trel, Sash, Hill (50)

P - Weatherford
K - Tynes
LS - DeOssie (53)

PUP - Canty, Beckum

IR - Mosely, Parker, Trattou, probably Rodgers and either Prince or TT

at risk . Hixon
close call ... RB ... Brown, Ware, Scott

TomCat_FIN
08-30-2012, 04:27 AM
I hope Kuhn makes it. He's made some plays in the pre-season and has been visible. With all the injuries at DT, he should have a fair chance.

BlueSanta
08-30-2012, 05:30 AM
I hope Kuhn makes it. He's made some plays in the pre-season and has been visible. With all the injuries at DT, he should have a fair chance.

I agree. if the preseason means anything, he should make it.

titwio
08-30-2012, 05:39 AM
McCants has roster squad written all over him.

GMENAGAIN
08-30-2012, 06:51 AM
McCants has roster squad written all over him.

I never want to see that guy in a Giants uniform again.

titwio
08-30-2012, 07:12 AM
I never want to see that guy in a Giants uniform again.

Lol... They'll likely put him on the PS being they drafted him as a project. No way he sniffs the 53.

nhpgiantsfan
08-30-2012, 07:14 AM
Brown looked real good last night, but his fumble is the reason TC is going to keep Ware. Brown or Scott for the last spot, and I think Brown might have won the battle last night. He is more powerful than Scott. And Wilson is pretty much a better version of what Scott has to offer.

Toadofsteel
08-30-2012, 08:04 AM
1) I'd put McCantBlock on the PS and give his spot to Brewer honestly
2) Rogers and/or TT will end up on IR, freeing up a roster spot.
3) As much as I liked brown, that fumble cost him a spot. TC doesn't dig players fumbling his football...

ozzie0075
08-30-2012, 08:18 AM
Brown had 2 fumbles not way he makes it. Scott also on bubble Giants might look to bring in a vet.

Toadofsteel
08-30-2012, 08:19 AM
Brown had 2 fumbles not way he makes it. Scott also on bubble Giants might look to bring in a vet.

Lol imagine if the niners cut Jacobs and he ended up back on our team...

wuzpapn
08-30-2012, 08:23 AM
Why is everyone so high up on Andre Brown AND DJ Ware? Last night just goes to show that even when there are hints of good play (from Brown) they still somehow manage to offset the good with a bone-headed play, such as his fumble. I don't even know how he lost control of the ball, it was such an ugly fumble.

Toadofsteel
08-30-2012, 08:29 AM
Why is everyone so high up on Andre Brown AND DJ Ware? Last night just goes to show that even when there are hints of good play (from Brown) they still somehow manage to offset the good with a bone-headed play, such as his fumble. I don't even know how he lost control of the ball, it was such an ugly fumble.

Never was high up on Ware. Brown is imo a better RB than scott, but obviously as you can see he has fumble problems which are the fast way off this team, which is why I for one still have Scott in my roster. If brown didn't do that though, he'd easily be on the team...

ryan12
08-30-2012, 09:01 AM

he is a big boy

Jahh
08-30-2012, 09:03 AM
Prince is not going to go to IR for a high ankle sprain.

Easy E.
08-30-2012, 09:07 AM
Prince is not going to go to IR for a high ankle sprain.

+1.....I think Rogers will go on IR and that they might have TT on the 53 and hope.

juice33s
08-30-2012, 11:18 AM
Sash is suspended the first 4 games and won't count against the 53