PDA

View Full Version : JACOBS CELEBRATION

WORLDCHAMPS
12-13-2011, 10:48 AM
Dallas forums are up in arms about it...apparently in the opinion of many fans "someone should have smashed him" and taken the 15 yards to "fire up" their D. That would have resulted in one heck of a brawl....

MattMeyerBud
12-13-2011, 10:50 AM
Dallas forums are up in arms about it...apparently in the opinion of many fans "someone should have smashed him" and taken the 15 yards to "fire up" their D. That would have resulted in one heck of a brawl....

haha i can't blame them for wanting that.

I would want that if I was them

but he does that dance EVERY time hes in dallas

ny06
12-13-2011, 10:54 AM
If they don't like his touchdown dance, then keep him out of the endzone.

Joe_morris
12-13-2011, 10:56 AM
They're SCARED of Jacobs! I wish somebody would try that. He's NOT Terrell Owens! LOL.

GameTime
12-13-2011, 10:58 AM
personally I am not a big fan of end zone antics and I cant blame the Cowboy fans for their reaction towards him....</P>

</P>

GMENAGAIN
12-13-2011, 10:58 AM
I don't mind it as long as it doesn't draw a flag. To me, it comes real close to drawing a flag because it goes on for SO long.

RoanokeFan
12-13-2011, 11:00 AM
If they don't like his touchdown dance, then keep him out of the endzone.

This^

burier
12-13-2011, 11:00 AM
i didn't like the fact that he was thrusting his crotch and another player thought it was a good time to run into him.

SweetZombieJesus
12-13-2011, 11:01 AM
I was surprised they didn't get upset as he desecrated their precious star. He was smart by doing it in the end zone and not running to midfield.

Also funny how Hyno goes to chest bump but Jacobs is doing a hip grind so he backs off.

miked1958
12-13-2011, 11:04 AM
</P>

To tell you the Truth I didnt like it either and wanted some of our players to go over and smash him. That is not called for. I mean ACT LIKE YOU BEEN THERE&gt; This team was in the midst of a 4game losing streak in which BJ has done pretty much Nothing and in the game i think all it did was give us a 5pt lead back (12-7). Its not like we were on a mega winning streak like GB is on or like the Saints and 49ers were on this year and squashing every team in their path. Even then i dont think its called for. Flip the ball back to the REF and get to your sideline. IF you want to celebrate a little over there with your teammates, fine. But give it back to the REF and get ready to focus about what you will do next series when you go back to work. CELEBRATE when the game is over</P>

RoanokeFan
12-13-2011, 11:04 AM
i didn't like the fact that he was thrusting his crotch and another player thought it was a good time to run into him.

If he were the only player to celebrate a TD I might care, but, truthfully, it's just not a big deal. We don't seem to mind Cruz's salsa which at least as much hip action.

hungrrrry
12-13-2011, 11:10 AM
I was surprised they didn't get upset as he desecrated their precious star.* He was smart by doing it in the end zone and not running to midfield.

Also funny how Hyno goes to chest bump but Jacobs is doing a hip grind so he backs off.
I think it was disgraceful to the Giants in the way Jacobs did his dance...I personally think Jacobs, without his money and fame at this point, would have sex with animals...I doubt he thinks about how his own kids will perceive him when they watch old football footage of their dad grinding with Hynoski...I was embarrassed as a Giants fan. Sure, dance and celebrate and even rub it in but to be sexually suggestive in the least is being a pig. My daughter watches the games with me at times...it just so happens that sunday wasn't one of those times...lucky for me, even though I enjoy having her watch the games with me!

blueomaha
12-13-2011, 11:12 AM
F the dallas forums...

FishinTheSalt
BJ's dance is stupid looking. At least the Cruz dance is kind of funny. I'm not crazy about any of that stuff, but I got to admit, when teams dance in front of dallas or philly, it does kind of crack me up.

G-Stan
lol...i noticed that too. that wasn't something i was pleased to see.

NYG216
12-13-2011, 11:16 AM

haha i can't blame them for wanting that.

I would want that if I was them

but he does that dance EVERY time hes in dallas

For once I would like Jacobs to just hand the ball to refs and stop acting like a teenager.

RoanokeFan
12-13-2011, 11:18 AM
I was surprised they didn't get upset as he desecrated their precious star. He was smart by doing it in the end zone and not running to midfield.

I think it was disgraceful to the Giants in the way Jacobs did his dance..<font color="#0000FF">.I personally think Jacobs, without his money and fame at this point, would have sex with animals.</font>..I doubt he thinks about how his own kids will perceive him when they watch old football footage of their dad grinding with Hynoski...I was embarrassed as a Giants fan. Sure, dance and celebrate and even rub it in but to be sexually suggestive in the least is being a pig. My daughter watches the games with me at times...it just so happens that sunday wasn't one of those times...lucky for me, even though I enjoy having her watch the games with me!

That's a little over the top, don't you think?

burier
12-13-2011, 11:39 AM

If he were the only player to celebrate a TD I might care, but, truthfully, it's just not a big deal.* We don't seem to mind Cruz's salsa which at least as much hip action.

Nah I don't care about the hip action. That's fine. I just thought it was awkward how Hyno I guess it was ran over there while Jacobs was doing it.

BigBlue2010
12-13-2011, 11:55 AM

If he were the only player to celebrate a TD I might care, but, truthfully, it's just not a big deal.* We don't seem to mind Cruz's salsa which at least as much hip action.

Nah I don't care about the hip action. That's fine. I just thought it was awkward how Hyno I guess it was ran over there while Jacobs was doing it.

I know, the chest bump was awkward.

I knew he does the hip "action" but I thought the jimi shake at the end was tasteless.

I think Dez Bryant only did Cruz'd dance because of his late unsportsmanlike penalty on the TD.

I think Jacobs just hugged his teammates for his game winner / record breaker.

Pakman
12-13-2011, 12:03 PM
The thing that worried me about the TD dance was when hip thrusts started to slow down immediately after he humped Hynoski....I was like "WTH is this guy thinking about right now?" loll

nihan87
12-13-2011, 12:06 PM
<FONT size=5>FUDGE DALLAS!!</FONT> Whiney *******s.

chizz
12-13-2011, 12:08 PM
I miss the cofield tazer routine

MikeIsaGiant
12-13-2011, 12:08 PM
What a bunch of wuss's

burier
12-13-2011, 12:15 PM
I was surprised they didn't get upset as he desecrated their precious star.* He was smart by doing it in the end zone and not running to midfield.

I think it was disgraceful to the Giants in the way Jacobs did his dance...I personally think Jacobs, without his money and fame at this point, would have sex with animals...I doubt he thinks about how his own kids will perceive him when they watch old football footage of their dad grinding with Hynoski...I was embarrassed as a Giants fan. Sure, dance and celebrate and even rub it in but to be sexually suggestive in the least is being a pig. My daughter watches the games with me at times...it just so happens that sunday wasn't one of those times...lucky for me, even though I enjoy having her watch the games with me!

"Daddy whats that large ***** man doing?"

GameTime
12-13-2011, 12:19 PM
i didn't like the fact that he was thrusting his crotch and another player thought it was a good time to run into him.</P>

that was funny. was that Hynoski?? He wanted to doa chest bump probably but he got something he didnt bargain for....lol</P>

Martyr
12-13-2011, 12:24 PM
What a bunch of wuss's

Very true, give the guy credit he was taking it to the cowboys.

I find it funny that the fans wanted someone to hit Jacobs but yet no one on there defense wanted to tackle him.

Weygand
12-13-2011, 12:48 PM
They have it coming. Emmett Smith started it and Jacobs is paying it back.

MikeIsaGiant
12-13-2011, 12:50 PM
What a bunch of wuss's

Very true, give the guy credit he was taking it to the cowboys.

I find it funny that the fans wanted someone to hit Jacobs but yet no one on there defense wanted to tackle him.

He was a beast, and all due respect to the o-line, jacobs played an amazing game.

If the o-line keeps playing like that, I don't see why we wouldn't use Jacobs more often. We could really use him next weekend against the Redskins, is Landry still out? He'd be scared of jacobs again after last weekend's performance

Weygand
12-13-2011, 12:57 PM
If the o-line keeps playing like that, I don't see why we wouldn't use Jacobs more often. We could really use him next weekend against the Redskins, is Landry still out? He'd be scared of jacobs again after last weekend's performance

It's pretty interesting. When Bradshaw is the feature back, he has been doing pretty well. The same for Jacobs when he is the workhorse.

I think right now the offense is a little better with Bradshaw because of his development as a receiver, but if we're gonna ride the big guy again then I'm all for that too.

Jacobs had some great runs and his best game of the 2011 campaign on Sunday night .

Pakman
12-13-2011, 01:06 PM
How about Romo's TD pass in the 1st or 2nd Qtr he was jumping up and down like he win the game...the Cowboys are hilarious.

They score a TD in the first half and celebrate like they won the superbowl.

Weygand
12-13-2011, 01:10 PM

That has my vote for best 1-liner (without looking like you're trying) of the year.

+10

dezzzR
12-13-2011, 01:18 PM
<u>How about Romo's TD pass in the 1st or 2nd Qtr he was jumping up and down like he win the game...</u>the Cowboys are hilarious.

They score a TD in the first half and celebrate like they won the superbowl.yea i get a kick out of that too.

BigBlueOnes
12-13-2011, 01:37 PM
anyone have a video link to it.

Couldn't find one.

hungrrrry
12-13-2011, 02:07 PM

I think it was disgraceful to the Giants in the way Jacobs did his dance..<font color="#0000FF">.I personally think Jacobs, without his money and fame at this point, would have sex with animals.</font>..I doubt he thinks about how his own kids will perceive him when they watch old football footage of their dad grinding with Hynoski...I was embarrassed as a Giants fan. Sure, dance and celebrate and even rub it in but to be sexually suggestive in the least is being a pig. My daughter watches the games with me at times...it just so happens that sunday wasn't one of those times...lucky for me, even though I enjoy having her watch the games with me!

Wasn't his dance?

Weygand
12-13-2011, 02:10 PM

Wasn't his dance?

Emmett Smith when they retired Simms jersey was over the top. This is payback.

SweetZombieJesus
12-13-2011, 02:35 PM
How about Romo's TD pass in the 1st or 2nd Qtr he was jumping up and down like he win the game...the Cowboys are hilarious.

That annoyed me too. Seems like every score they're jumping in the air to bump, jumping up and down, smiling, laughing. I only noticed Eli do it once -- when they won the game.

All for a fist pump or high fives but it really annoyed me that Dallas thought they won the Super Bowl (it's been a while for them so you can understand it).

Then again the Giants were celebrating prematurely against the Eagles in 2010.

Also think Jacobs was over the top.

Pakman
12-13-2011, 02:39 PM

That annoyed me too.* Seems like every score they're jumping in the air to bump, jumping up and down, smiling, laughing.* I only noticed Eli do it once -- when they won the game.

All for a fist pump or high fives but it really annoyed me that Dallas thought they won the Super Bowl (it's been a while for them so you can understand it).*

Then again the Giants were celebrating prematurely against the Eagles in 2010.*

Also think Jacobs was over the top.*

Jacobs TD dance was funny to me, but something has to be going on in that Cowboy's locker room.

They always overexaggrate their celebrations from Marion Barber to a few of the new guys...remember when we were blowing them out last year and the one dude celebrated a TFL?

Eli throws a TD pass and just walks back to the bench. Really only time I see him celebrate is when the game is really on the line

stormblue
12-13-2011, 03:18 PM
we had a dog that used to air-hump at everything like that all the time.

and even though i'm sure the poor mutt didn't even really know that anything was offensive about it.......

doesn't change the fact that he is no longer with us.

some things are just not acceptable.

GiantsYanks
12-13-2011, 03:41 PM
anyone have a video link to it.

Couldn't find one.

for everyone to enjoy lol

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/822299/jacobs2.gif

FIFTY6G-MAN
12-13-2011, 03:45 PM
Dont get me wrong.....I am a Tuck fan, however....He should really come up with a better signature endzone celebration other than the "I am pumping the neighbors cat" move! And as for the cowpies mad about him doing it on the star in the endzone...well they can easily remove the star and put a picture of snoopy(metlife) in its place so we can get OUR Giants stadium name back. Whos up for that trade?[;)]

Ruttiger711
12-13-2011, 04:01 PM
Dont get me wrong.....I am a <font color="#0000FF" size="6">Tuck</font> fan, however....He should really come up with a better signature endzone celebration other than the "I am pumping the neighbors cat" move! And as for the cowpies mad about him doing it on the star in the endzone...well they can easily remove the star and put a picture of snoopy(metlife) in its place so we can get OUR Giants stadium name back. Whos up for that trade?[;)]

errr what?

and poor Jacobs ... damned if doesnt get in the endzone and damned if he does...

i think in the gameday thread some one likened Jacobs to a pedophile because of his dance...

a man thrusting his hips gets some of you all riled up and confused with how it makes you feel i think :) ... you have no choice but to be angry ...

Martyr
12-13-2011, 04:04 PM
I find it funny that the fans wanted someone to hit Jacobs but yet no one on there defense wanted to tackle him. That has my vote for best 1-liner (without looking like you're trying) of the year. +10</P>

lol thanks</P>

nyginpattown
12-13-2011, 04:04 PM
Td celebrations, smack talk 101, and how to signal a first down is taught on day 1 of training camp in Dallas, so screw them.

FIFTY6G-MAN
12-13-2011, 04:17 PM
Dont get me wrong.....I am a <FONT color=#0000ff size=6>Tuck</FONT> fan, however....He should really come up with a better signature endzone celebration other than the "I am pumping the neighbors cat" move! And as for the cowpies mad about him doing it on the star in the endzone...well they can easily remove the star and put a picture of snoopy(metlife) in its place so we can get OUR Giants stadium name back. Whos up for that trade?[;)]

errr what?

and poor Jacobs ... damned if doesnt get in the endzone and damned if he does...

i think in the gameday thread some one likened Jacobs to a pedophile because of his dance...

a man thrusting his hips gets some of you all riled up and confused with how it makes you feel i think :) ... you have no choice but to be angry ...
Ooops, I had tuck on the brain and you got to my post before i could edit it. All this bad Tuck Talk has really got me on edge since we all know he is hurt, but back to original post..... I own a Jacobs jersey and i love TD celebrations just as much as anyone but that is just a very unmanly move he is making and he could come up with something better, or hire a choreographer for 100.00 to show him some cool moves, next thing ya know BJ is breaking out with the old loved sprinkler move!

wolfie
12-13-2011, 04:24 PM
I didn't know he was on "The Star." And I really don't give a c**p. </P>

I think it's funny that people are offened by his hip motion, when you're watching a game where each team is trying to kill each other. Smashing people in the mouth, hitting people in the head, laying a shoulder into someones mid-section is fine and OK with everyone, but move your hips...OMG...</P>

it's Elvis all over again!</P>

stormblue
12-13-2011, 04:27 PM
Dont get me wrong.....I am a <font color="#0000FF" size="6">Tuck</font> fan, however....He should really come up with a better signature endzone celebration other than the "I am pumping the neighbors cat" move! And as for the cowpies mad about him doing it on the star in the endzone...well they can easily remove the star and put a picture of snoopy(metlife) in its place so we can get OUR Giants stadium name back. Whos up for that trade?[;)]

errr what?*

i think in the gameday thread some one likened Jacobs to a pedophile because of his dance...**

a man thrusting his hips gets some of you all riled up and confused with how it makes you feel i think :)* ... you have no choice but to be angry ...

angry ? i doubt any giant fans are really angry
about it . it was actually somewhat humorous in a grade school sort of way ; back when we
were kids and acted like that .
anyways he did not do that to us , he did it to the cowboys and their fans , let them be angry.

but i am embarrassed for the giants organization and players (especially Hynoski). and disgusted for my fellow fans and friends of giants nation.

there is quite a difference between
anger and disgusted embarrassment.

they have a totally different smell .

Ruttiger711
12-13-2011, 05:09 PM
Dont get me wrong.....I am a <font color="#0000ff" size="6">Tuck</font> fan, however....He should really come up with a better signature endzone celebration other than the "I am pumping the neighbors cat" move! And as for the cowpies mad about him doing it on the star in the endzone...well they can easily remove the star and put a picture of snoopy(metlife) in its place so we can get OUR Giants stadium name back. Whos up for that trade?[;)]

errr what?

Ooops, I had tuck on the brain and you got to my post before i could edit it. All this bad Tuck Talk has really got me on edge since we all know he is hurt, but back to original post..... I own a Jacobs jersey and i love TD celebrations just as much as anyone but that is just a very unmanly move he is making and he could come up with something better, or hire a choreographer for 100.00 to show him some cool moves, next thing ya know BJ is breaking out with the old loved sprinkler move!

I only recognized that immediately because a guy I work with did the same thing about 4 different times in one conversation we had yesterday - so i knew exactly what you meant. :)

I've always wanted Manningham to do the Worm like he did in college, but that would get him a flag for going to the ground.

Cindy in INdy
12-13-2011, 10:44 PM
DON'T LIKE IT AT ALL</P>

FROM A GIRLS POINT OF VIEW, IT WOULD NOT FEEL GOOD TO ME AT ALL</P>

FBomb
12-13-2011, 10:58 PM
eh.....I can live without it, butat least he scored....I don't much like our WR's celebrating first downs.</P>

I like the way Ballard just gets up and hands the ball to the ref.</P>

But you're not going to change it....it's a part of the game.</P>

Redeyejedi
12-13-2011, 11:01 PM
Dez Bryant did the Victor Cruz salsa dance

Coach Carter
12-13-2011, 11:01 PM
DON'T LIKE IT AT ALL</p>

FROM A GIRLS POINT OF VIEW, IT WOULD NOT FEEL GOOD TO ME AT ALL</p>

A lot of folks on these boards have a lot of hangups about black men and their sexuality. I though all of this repressed sexual nonsense went out during the rock and roll era when the black male performers were to vulgar due to their pelvic gyrations.

Redeyejedi
12-13-2011, 11:04 PM
Wasnt that Mendenhall that humped Rothlisberger last year

FBomb
12-13-2011, 11:05 PM
This thread has taken a very ugly left turn.

Coach Carter
12-13-2011, 11:09 PM

Sorry, but I had to say it, folks were beating around the bush with their ridiculous comments. Explain how gyrating hips are vulgar, many core exercises consist of that type of movement.

Redeyejedi
12-13-2011, 11:09 PM
Jacobs just hates the Cowboys.He always seems extra hateful against them. I thought he was going to get a flag on the one in the playoffs when he threw the ball against the clock

allentown PA
12-13-2011, 11:11 PM
DON'T LIKE IT AT ALL</p>

FROM A GIRLS POINT OF VIEW, IT WOULD NOT FEEL GOOD TO ME AT ALL</p>

A lot of folks on these boards have a lot of hangups about black men and their sexuality. I though all of this repressed sexual nonsense went out during the rock and roll era when the black male performers were to vulgar due to their pelvic gyrations.

thanks for clearing that up..I agree along with a bunch of "Fire Gilbride threads" pelvic gyrations has been a pressing issue for sometime on these boards, I'm glad someone finally addressed it.

allentown PA
12-13-2011, 11:12 PM

Sorry, but I had to say it, folks were beating around the bush with their ridiculous comments. Explain how gyrating hips are vulgar, many core exercises consist of that type of movement.

now ur talking about beating around the bush...is this a football board or a porn site?

Coach Carter
12-13-2011, 11:16 PM

now ur talking about beating around the bush...is this a football board or a porn site?

Sorry, I should have worded that differently. By the way, I was one of those people calling for Gilbride to be fired due to his obsession with passing and running draws from shotgun.

byron
12-13-2011, 11:16 PM
DON'T LIKE IT AT ALL</P>

FROM A GIRLS POINT OF VIEW, IT WOULD NOT FEEL GOOD TO ME AT ALL</P>

thanks for clearing that up..I agree along with a bunch of "Fire Gilbride threads" pelvic gyrations has been a pressing issue for sometime on these boards, I'm glad someone finally addressed it. </P>

TC should have a nogyrations rule! you gyrate you sidewait!!</P>

allentown PA
12-13-2011, 11:17 PM

Sorry, I should have worded that differently. By the way, I was one of those people calling for Gilbride to be fired due to his obsession with passing and running draws from shotgun.

i know i was kidding...im a fan of gilbride but those shotgun draws get under my skin at times too.

Coach Carter
12-13-2011, 11:18 PM
Last comment, I don't like Jacobs and I want him gone, I think he goes over the top too often, however, he seems to be the only on the team with any fire. And he is the lone intimidator on the team.

Slunk3AM
12-13-2011, 11:32 PM
Last comment, I don't like Jacobs and I want him gone, I think he goes over the top too often, however, he seems to be the only on the team with any fire. And he is the lone intimidator on the team.

LOL

Just because the players on our team don't feel the need to be over-reaction artists doesn't mean that there isn't any fire.

Sigh... kids...

ashleymarie
12-13-2011, 11:40 PM
<FONT size=5>FUDGE DALLAS!!</FONT> Whiney *******s.

+10