PDA

View Full Version : Little Blue?

bigjeep
12-13-2011, 09:56 AM
He must have seen this here!</P>

</P>

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/giants/time_to_avoid_giant_choke_UIdTw5Rpv6HUw41ZjggmXJ</P>

miked1958
12-13-2011, 11:32 AM

</P>

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/giants/time_to_avoid_giant_choke_UIdTw5Rpv6HUw41ZjggmXJ</P>

</P>

Okay looks like its back....lol. I checked first 2pages of threads and it was not there.</P>

anyway most GMEN fans should read this. Better yet Giants players and staff should read it. maybe it lights a fire under them</P>

bigjeep
12-13-2011, 11:38 AM

</P>

</P>

Okay looks like its back....lol. I checked first 2pages of threads and it was not there.</P>

anyway most GMEN fans should read this. Better yet Giants players and staff should read it. maybe it lights a fire under them</P>

</P>

I tittled a post "Little Blue" after the Eagles dissaster last year and caught hell!</P>

MattMeyerBud
12-13-2011, 11:41 AM
well thats because nobody thinks your actually a giants fan

Weygand
12-13-2011, 11:51 AM

Who would lie about it?

Weygand
12-13-2011, 11:51 AM

Who would lie about it?

MattMeyerBud
12-13-2011, 11:54 AM
lol are u kidding?

I got some E-stories for you about how serious some people are on the internet and take this crap seriously.

Some people instead of enjoying talking about football, enjoy harassing message boards.......

Its been suggested many times that bigjeep is really a cowboys fan that pretends to be a Giants fan.

Personally I think he just likes pressing buttons

MikeIsaGiant
12-13-2011, 11:56 AM
I've been on plenty of message boards and many people are like that. I hate harassers

bigjeep
12-13-2011, 11:57 AM
</P>

Well, thats because nobody thinks your actually a Giants Fan. </P>

Now that looks better! [Y]</P>

</P>

MattMeyerBud
12-13-2011, 12:00 PM
</p>

Well, thats because nobody thinks your actually a Giants Fan. </p>

Now that looks better! [Y]</p>

</p>

ha i'm on record as thinking your just a ball breaker

Weygand
12-13-2011, 12:04 PM
lol are u kidding?

I got some E-stories for you about how serious some people are on the internet and take this crap seriously.

I'd love to hear them. I've no doubt people take the MBs seriously, but masquerading as a Giants fan...well...I guess there is plenty of material to work with.

Some people instead of enjoying talking about football, enjoy harassing message boards

That's true...while I have mellowed, I do recall Homer-baiting being fun

Its been suggested many times that bigjeep is really a cowboys fan that pretends to be a Giants fan.

I don't think any Cowboy fan could keep from breaking kayfabe after the '08 divisional round. That was like a knee to their yarbles. If they've got any yarbles.

bigjeep
12-13-2011, 12:07 PM
lol are u kidding?

I got some E-stories for you about how serious some people are on the internet and take this crap seriously. I'd love to hear them. I've no doubt people take the MBs seriously, but masquerading as a Giants fan...well...I guess there is plenty of material to work with.
Some people instead of enjoying talking about football, enjoy harassing message boards That's true...while I have mellowed, I do recall Homer-baiting being fun

I don't think any Cowboy fan could keep from breaking kayfabe after the '08 divisional round. That was like a knee to their yarbles. If they've got any yarbles.</P>

[B]</P>