PDA

View Full Version : Sorry for the Cowboys

BillTheGreek
08-30-2012, 01:43 PM
"Who's Sorry Now" for the Cowboys ?

Not me ! It's going to be a very Sad and Long flight back to Dallas ! Jerry's going to say > Ya all played like a bunch of Cowgirls ! Or he'll say, OK guys, will get even with them, when they come to Dallas . Jerry's always wishing & praying..............But you know what, Jerry don't stand a prayer !

giantsfan420
08-30-2012, 01:49 PM
well, considering that witten wont play, and austin has a nagging hammy and missed all of preseason, and bryant has that knee tendinitis that flares up whenever he uses his knee basically who also missed almost the entire preseason...i do feel sorry for them. especially for romo for having to become a pinata for our DL behind that pourous OL...we been complaining about ours, i believe Dallas is gonna be worse. its TERRIBLE.
And DWare also has a hammy issue as well but he'll play.
Their offense isn't gonna be on the same page, how could they...i look forward to a nice victory after we establish our will on them, starting off our run to repeating.

Ntegrase96
08-30-2012, 02:08 PM
Why feel sorry for us? I think overall we'll be fairly healthy and ready come next Wednesday. The interior line is finally healthy, Bryant and Austin are healthy, Ware is healthy (hasn't played since the oakland game).

The guys we'll be missing are Ratliff and Witten. Pretty big blows, but we have pretty good back up NTs and TEs.

Ntegrase96
08-30-2012, 02:09 PM
well, considering that witten wont play, and austin has a nagging hammy and missed all of preseason, and bryant has that knee tendinitis that flares up whenever he uses his knee basically who also missed almost the entire preseason...i do feel sorry for them. especially for romo for having to become a pinata for our DL behind that pourous OL...we been complaining about ours, i believe Dallas is gonna be worse. its TERRIBLE.
Their offense isn't gonna be on the same page, how could they...i look forward to a nice victory after we establish our will on them, starting off our run to repeating.

Have you watched the offensive line since the Oakland game? And isn't your interior D-line banged up?

Moke
08-30-2012, 02:11 PM
I think it'll be a fairly good matchup against Dallas. It's a rivalry game - who knows what will happen? It might actually end up being 54 - 51

nygon3
08-30-2012, 02:11 PM

You really sound like your sympathizing for them? C'mon man its the cowgirls, we can't allow you to have an ounce of kindness for them no matter how much they may need it or deserve it! If their players are hurt so F'n what our players are always hurt going into the season this year is no different, unfortunately. I hope he knock Romo out and he wakes up not knowing where he is!!

fansince69
08-30-2012, 02:17 PM
Geez guys...don't get too ****y....after years of watching the NFC east....it really doesn't matter who is good...who is bad and who is beat up....these games are dog fights and they are played for pride.......this will by no means be an easy game

ashleymarie
08-30-2012, 02:23 PM
Jerry speak and reality are polar opposities.

I fear quick strikes thru the air from Romo. Eli starts slow sometimes. If JPP, Tuck, Osi can get to Romo it will make a difference of course.

Our O will have to step up, protect Eli.

After the dust settles Giants will be on top, of that I am sure. GO BLUE.

giantsfan420
08-30-2012, 02:30 PM
You really sound like your sympathizing for them? C'mon man its the cowgirls, we can't allow you to have an ounce of kindness for them no matter how much they may need it or deserve it! If their players are hurt so F'n what our players are always hurt going into the season this year is no different, unfortunately. I hope he knock Romo out and he wakes up not knowing where he is!!

oh, there aint no one who will enjoy kicking their *** more than me, just stating their issues.

middlecountrygiantsfan
08-30-2012, 02:33 PM
Have you watched the offensive line since the Oakland game? And isn't your interior D-line banged up?

Yea but it looks like the fillers we got are playing like animals. The real concern for us is the secondary. No real depth at safety and the the only CB we have is Webster.

Ntegrase96
08-30-2012, 02:37 PM
Yea but it looks like the fillers we got are playing like animals. The real concern for us is the secondary. No real depth at safety and the the only CB we have is Webster.

Hey man, how ya been?

Yeah I was speaking to another poster about the CB depth in another thread. The DL could potentially cover up for them though.

repeatchamps
08-30-2012, 02:39 PM
http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp331/dcarus1/180580517.jpg

middlecountrygiantsfan
08-30-2012, 08:28 PM
Hey man, how ya been?

Yeah I was speaking to another poster about the CB depth in another thread. The DL could potentially cover up for them though.

Good bro. My name got all jacked up on the old threads. I tried and tried to get it fixed and it was a no go.

I hear you on the DL covering for them, but that will only hold for so long. who is going to play if witten is out?

jomo
08-30-2012, 08:32 PM
Have you watched the offensive line since the Oakland game? And isn't your interior D-line banged up?Our interior DL depth is depleted but Linval and Bernard are very strong. Our OL, especially tackle depth is not encouraging, starters are good enough. Otherwise we are loaded lol.

BParcells777
08-30-2012, 08:48 PM
Why feel sorry for us? I think overall we'll be fairly healthy and ready come next Wednesday. The interior line is finally healthy, Bryant and Austin are healthy, Ware is healthy (hasn't played since the oakland game).

The guys we'll be missing are Ratliff and Witten. Pretty big blows, but we have pretty good back up NTs and TEs.

don't go overboard ..... no one hear really feels sorry for the Cowboys.......Jerry made their bed......now they have to sleep in it

derekunion28
08-30-2012, 08:59 PM
both teams have important people out and lost players from last year so to me its fair and equal ...not gona be a easy game or would i say garuntee win ...anything can happen

giantsfan420
08-30-2012, 09:05 PM
i really hope that along with the win that i will guarantee we get, that we also BURN their corners. like badly. nothing would make me happier than for JJ's new pricey toys to fall apart game 1...

TheEnigma
08-30-2012, 09:06 PM
As with most divisional games, it will be a close one. The winner gets a victory by 3-7 points.

BParcells777
08-30-2012, 09:19 PM
If we blow them out there is going to be a Cowboy Bandwagon abandonment by the media, of historic proportion LOL

Then if we blow out Philly and SFO they will for the 1st time in NFL history be riding our bandwagon.......that would feel weird

BillTheGreek
08-30-2012, 10:46 PM
If we blow them out there is going to be a Cowboy Bandwagon abandonment by the media, of historic proportion LOL

Then if we blow out Philly and SFO they will for the 1st time in NFL history be riding our bandwagon.......that would feel weird

Your 100% RIGHT ! I Like It, It will be a --- one , two, three Punch ! and they are out, what about Skins ?

Giants5699
08-30-2012, 10:47 PM
They won't win until they get a real QB... and a real coach... and a real GM... and a real owner...

Eliscruzzz
08-30-2012, 11:31 PM
I can't wait for this game, our secondary will be fine Hosley and Coe will be able to cover until the d-line gets to Romo. Eli is going to tear it up this year he has so many weapons now if our o-line is even half way decent Eli will have a monster year. Romo won't have his security blanket Witten so that mean's he'll have to trust people he normally wouldn't I think this game won't even be close, if the Eagles can blow them out every game why can't we?

BigBlueCrew22
08-30-2012, 11:32 PM
ratliff is out bud, your line is not fully healthy.

Out of Exile
08-31-2012, 02:36 AM
LOLcowboys

SweetZombieJesus
08-31-2012, 07:39 AM

Just think of that 1993 final game of the regular season, or the night they ruined Phil Simms' jersey retirement, and you'll stop feeling sorry for them.

Time for a romp/coronation in OUR favor on the night we celebrate #4 and an all new, never-before-seen disfigured facial expression out of Jerry Jones to add to the scrapbook.

Rat_bastich
08-31-2012, 07:50 AM
Don't feel sorry. Take what you can get. Football is a game won on skill and luck. You play the schedule they give you and even if there are injuries that completely decimate one team you still play the game. I'm trying to think of some more cliches but I think that will work.

Buddy333
08-31-2012, 08:59 AM
Why would you feel sorry for them? They will give the Giants a good game. Yeah, the Giants beat them twice last year but it wasn't easy.

easterbeast
08-31-2012, 09:43 AM
i dont want to get too ****y.............ahh the hell with it.
GIANTS 33........COWBOYS 9

GameTime
08-31-2012, 09:47 AM
I will never feel sorry for the Cowboys and I wont count any chickens until after the game.......

Ntegrase96
08-31-2012, 10:58 AM
Good bro. My name got all jacked up on the old threads. I tried and tried to get it fixed and it was a no go.

I hear you on the DL covering for them, but that will only hold for so long. who is going to play if witten is out?

That's weird. I wonder if it's happened to other posters. I've noticed a lot of posters returning now that the new boards are up and running.

If Witten is out it will be Phillips and Hanna. Phillips is like a Witten Jr. Similar player but doesn't do everything quite as well. Probably only better with the run after the catch.

Hanna is a different kind of TE that we've never had. Very athletic but has a case of the dropsies and isn't a great blocker. Still at 6'5" with 4.4--4.5 speed he could be a dangerous receiving threat.

Ntegrase96
08-31-2012, 11:00 AM
ratliff is out bud, your line is not fully healthy.

I guess I should have specified 'offensive line'.

BParcells777
08-31-2012, 11:02 AM
All those who "feel sorry for the Cowboys" please own up LOL