PDA

View Full Version : MODS I WANT TO REPOST!

burier
12-13-2011, 09:58 AM
I'd like to brag on my skill for prediction by digging up a post from...I think it august. Can this be done?

MattMeyerBud
12-13-2011, 10:00 AM
I'd like to brag on my skill for prediction by digging up a post from...I think it august. Can this be done?

not if it hasn't been bumped since then

burier
12-13-2011, 10:01 AM
for shame

MattMeyerBud
12-13-2011, 10:04 AM
for shame

just for ****s and giggles what was your prediction?

<font color="#FF0000">And that ***** tuck is hurt again, cut him</font>

burier
12-13-2011, 10:11 AM
for shame

lol...it was a tersly worded declaration of what our Quarterback was going to do this season.

<font color="#FF0000">And I would never cut Tuck. He has too much trade value.</font>

MattMeyerBud
12-13-2011, 10:18 AM
for shame

lol...it was a tersly worded declaration of what our Quarterback was going to do this season.

<font color="#FF0000">And I would never cut Tuck. He has too much trade value.</font>

there was a trend in yesterdays game... when Tuck was off the field our defense did not look good at all

even in his injured state, im sure it was just by luck

burier
12-13-2011, 10:21 AM
for shame

there was a trend in yesterdays game... when Tuck was off the field our defense did not look good at all

I wouldn't say luck. I'm not actually sure why that was the case.

I did see Tuck getting his tail whipped when he was in the game though.

Maybe the other guys kicked it up a notch when he was in the game to compensate.

MattMeyerBud
12-13-2011, 10:24 AM
for shame

Maybe the other guys kicked it up a notch when he was in the game to compensate.

you get crazier and crazier every week

burier
12-13-2011, 10:35 AM
for shame

lol are you saying you didn't see Tuck losing all night? What game were you watching?

are you saying you didnt see Tuck losing all night?

Gianthunter
12-13-2011, 10:43 AM
Tuck had his *** handed to him by a rookie.

MattMeyerBud
12-13-2011, 11:01 AM
for shame

lol are you saying you didn't see Tuck losing all night? What game were you watching?

im saying the same thing i've been saying

Tuck obviously is pretty banged up this year and is not playing the best that he could if he wasn't. I am also adding that our defense looked much better when he was on the field...

burier
12-13-2011, 11:06 AM
for shame

im saying the same thing i've been saying

Tuck obviously is pretty banged up this year and is not playing the best that he could if he wasn't. I am also adding that our defense looked much better when he was on the field...

I'm just not sure what you're trying to suggest by saying the Defense looked better with him on the field getting owned.

He's banged up and thus no help to us. What we need to do and I hope you'd agree...is what I've been saying we do since week 6 which is...Play him inside on passing downs.

This keeps his reps down...so he can rest or whatever

And he might actually be able to make a play in those situations.

Its poor strategy to create all this film of Tuck looking like trash. It definately won't help when we're trying to trade the guy.

DragonSoul
12-13-2011, 12:41 PM
I'd like to brag on my skill for prediction by digging up a post from...I think it august. Can this be done?go and manually look 4 it, as i have done as well.

NoHuddle10
12-13-2011, 03:15 PM
What about bringing back posts from week 17 of year 2007?

I made a post after that game that I would love to read.

Mods - I am not asking to repost, but I want this post for personal reasons. Anyway this can happen would be greatly appreciated!

Firenugget
12-14-2011, 05:47 AM
[&lt;:o)]