PDA

View Full Version : Who has the best defense in the NFC Vote!!!!

Eliscruzzz
08-30-2012, 11:07 PM
I'm going to be a homer here and pick the Giants lol although the 49ers are right there I'm going to say the Giants cause they play better QBs on a consistent basis.

ashleymarie
08-30-2012, 11:10 PM
I voted for our Giants also.

Eliscruzzz
08-30-2012, 11:14 PM
I voted for our Giants also.lol but I would not be surprised if the Bear get back to a dominate D they have a JP too but we have the real JPP

TheEnigma
08-30-2012, 11:14 PM
I voted for 49ers because being in the NFCW gives you a huge boost statistically and that front 7 is stupid scary good.

I'd probably put the Seahawks over the Bears personally due to their superior secondary. They are madly underrated.

Rat_bastich
08-30-2012, 11:15 PM
Going with my head and not my heart. I think San Francisco. Chicago will be without their signal caller in Urlacher so I see them falling off a bit though they have a mean pass rush.

Eliscruzzz
08-30-2012, 11:16 PM
I voted for 49ers because being in the NFCW gives you a huge boost statistically and that front 7 is stupid scary good.

I'd probably put the Seahawks over the Bears personally due to their superior secondary. They are madly underrated.I wanted to put the Seahawks on there also I agree their defense is very underrated I think they make top10 this year

Eliscruzzz
08-30-2012, 11:17 PM
Going with my head and not my heart. I think San Francisco. Chicago will be without their signal caller in Urlacher so I see them falling off a bit though they have a mean pass rush.I thought Urlacher is playing the season opener?

Rat_bastich
08-30-2012, 11:30 PM
I thought Urlacher is playing the season opener?

They're saying they expect him to but it has the feel of game time decision. It's iffy at this point.

Moke
08-30-2012, 11:32 PM
49ers will be beast again with the Giants in 2nd. I can see eagles being last, and no homerism of course.

TheEnigma
08-30-2012, 11:32 PM
I don't see how that Bears secondary is going to hold up against the Packers and Lions passing attack. That's the big thing that holds them back for being a top defense in this conference imo.

Eliscruzzz
08-31-2012, 12:03 AM
I don't see how that Bears secondary is going to hold up against the Packers and Lions passing attack. That's the big thing that holds them back for being a top defense in this conference imo.This is very true That's why I think when talking about defenses this should be taken into account plus they are getting a little long in the tooth.

rainierjef
08-31-2012, 02:05 AM
if you voted the giants and the 9er's were there your wrong!!!
flame me all you want but im not blind by the goggles

Rod-Diggity
08-31-2012, 02:20 AM
yea 49ers by far top to bottom they're solid and honestly prolly have the best lb's in the league. I can see atl's d being vastly improved as well

giantsfan420
08-31-2012, 02:43 AM
if the d that showed up that 6 game streak shows up for most of this season, we could very well have a top 5 defense and even be ranked 1, they were playing that good on our SB run

BeatYale
08-31-2012, 03:24 AM
Makes perfect sense to post this on a Giants message board.

tonyt830
08-31-2012, 07:25 AM
if you voted the giants and the 9er's were there your wrong!!!
flame me all you want but im not blind by the gogglesI agree. I mean I think that the Giants have 1 of the best, if not best D-line in the league. But overall D I would give the 49ers the advantage.

And I agree with other posters, I think Seattle is going to have a pretty good D this year

bigjeep
08-31-2012, 07:32 AM
Going with my head and not my heart. I think San Francisco. Chicago will be without their signal caller in Urlacher so I see them falling off a bit though they have a mean pass rush.

Same here. San Francisco is scary on defense. Eli looked like a boxer going against Ali in that game! But they don't have our offense and our "D" can get stops when they need them!