PDA

View Full Version : Why is Desean Jackson........

Eliscruzzz
08-31-2012, 02:10 PM
Considered a elite receiver I just don't see it he's puny, ****y, he's not big, he's not physical and he checks out in some games and the only route I see him run if the go and deep post, to me he's a better returner.

Ntegrase96
08-31-2012, 02:19 PM
Who said he was? I think he was bordering on being a top 10 wideout at one point, but probably not any longer.

He's an absolutely perfect 2nd or 3rd WR though.

Moke
08-31-2012, 02:27 PM
He's a speedy wide receiver. Other than that, don't see what the hype about him is either

Eliscruzzz
08-31-2012, 02:28 PM
Who said he was? I think he was bordering on being a top 10 wideout at one point, but probably not any longer.

He's an absolutely perfect 2nd or 3rd WR though. A lot of people say he is a lot of people consider him to be elite while I don't know everyone who does I have heard this that's is exactly my point is that I think Maclin is more of a #1 then he is.

Eliscruzzz
08-31-2012, 02:32 PM
He's a speedy wide receiver. Other than that, don't see what the hype about him is eitherYeah I know it's like every year the so called experts pick this guy to be one of the top 5 WR it makes me sick, I wanted to punch my t.v. when I saw that disrespectful ******* flip the football to Perry.

giantyankee1976
08-31-2012, 07:36 PM
Yeah I know it's like every year the so called experts pick this guy to be one of the top 5 WR it makes me sick, I wanted to punch my t.v. when I saw that disrespectful ******* flip the football to Perry.

yeah I damn near broke my flatscreen when that little PoS did that, disrespectful puke *** *****

Giants5699
08-31-2012, 09:42 PM
I'd take him for his return ability alone. He's top 3 in the league in returning. If I were Reid, he'd return every kick.

Sarcasman
09-01-2012, 07:05 PM
I'd take him for his return ability alone. He's top 3 in the league in returning. If I were Reid, he'd return every kick.

Me too. Very good return man; no better than average as a receiver.