PDA

View Full Version : Start of the season finally

dutch1956
08-31-2012, 08:39 PM
I have been looking so forward to this game. I have a nephew about 30 years old and he is not a big fan of the Giants. He is a
Dallas fan from New York. Plus I have to go to the bar my wife does not like my yelling and screaming. She thinks I am crazy to do that. I live in Ohio but
found a good bar to watch the Giants in.
I just want to say I am and always will be a big fan since 12 years old. So go Giants we are the Superbowl champs and we will show
the other teams and owners how it is done. Also the newsman that have no clue. Sf seems to be the pick this year. They are good but we are better.

ashleymarie
08-31-2012, 09:30 PM
I have been looking so forward to this game. I have a nephew about 30 years old and he is not a big fan of the Giants. He is a
Dallas fan from New York. Plus I have to go to the bar my wife does not like my yelling and screaming. She thinks I am crazy to do that. I live in Ohio but
I just want to say I am and always will be a big fan since 12 years old. So go Giants we are the Superbowl champs and we will show
the other teams and owners how it is done. Also the newsman that have no clue. Sf seems to be the pick this year. They are good but we are better.

I like your words "we are better". ;)

Antwuan
08-31-2012, 10:12 PM
Go Giants!!!

tikiandphil
08-31-2012, 11:31 PM

Sorry to hear about your nephew.