PDA

View Full Version : We found an O-Line just before the Bus went off the Cliff

BParcells777
12-13-2011, 12:41 PM
Petrus- Great

Boothe- Solid but needs to calm down on those long snaps.....both are big strong young guys who look like they will be starters for 5 plus years

Deihl- has always been a good LT......Ware is a load for anybody....David eventually put him out with a stinger....Dave is a very strong man, but not athletic.....he should probably be converted to a 6th man, and bring back Beatty next year.

We have the horses now to go all the way, Jacobs is his old self and Bradshaw is healthy.

Looks like we will not be getting a new HC......but there's 3 tough games to go

Funny how its always injuries that find our new stars, and starters- The "Wally Pipp" syndrome

Mr. TRUEBLUE
12-13-2011, 12:46 PM
BEATTY SUCKS! He's a jumbo tight end NOTHING MORE! .. and is weak run blocker NUMBERS PROVE THE POINT!

- truth be told our QB has been better protected with Diehl at Outside Guard than Beatty
--->

<div class="separator" style="clear: both; text-align: center;">
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-VmhGN9WtZxY/TueLGOBG4pI/AAAAAAAAAwk/ZFUDfh-BgVc/s640/ghdghdgh.bmp (http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-VmhGN9WtZxY/TueLGOBG4pI/AAAAAAAAAwk/ZFUDfh-BgVc/s1600/ghdghdgh.bmp)</div>

BParcells777
12-13-2011, 12:56 PM
I cannot agree with you on that as Beatty's been out there all season and Eli has rarely been sacked and often has had hours to pick out a receiver.....perhaps Beatty has run block issues though

Kruunch
12-13-2011, 01:01 PM
I cannot agree with you on that as Beatty's been out there all season and Eli has rarely been sacked and often has had hours to pick out a receiver.....perhaps Beatty has run block issues though

Beatty cries during tampon commercials.

Nuff said.

Mr. TRUEBLUE
12-13-2011, 01:03 PM
Look at the stats above you!!! ^^^ Diehl came in to replace Beatty in New Orleans look at the stats before that game NOT only can't Beatty run block - he cant pass block (look at the stats)

<div class="separator" style="clear: both; text-align: center;">http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-VmhGN9WtZxY/TueLGOBG4pI/AAAAAAAAAwk/ZFUDfh-BgVc/s640/ghdghdgh.bmp (http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-VmhGN9WtZxY/TueLGOBG4pI/AAAAAAAAAwk/ZFUDfh-BgVc/s1600/ghdghdgh.bmp)</div>

BParcells777
12-13-2011, 01:13 PM
OKOK.....maybe we should take a Tackle in the draft of bring in a free agent

then a MLBer

oldgiantfan
12-13-2011, 01:15 PM

Beatty cries during tampon commercials.

Nuff said.

those are diamond commercials not tampons

Weygand
12-13-2011, 01:16 PM
and just as we do the head gasket in our secondary is leaking oil all over the underside of our season's engine.

BParcells777
12-13-2011, 01:22 PM
I think its more the schemes......we are fine when we apply pressure- seee the 1st Eagles game.....Fewell has gone into a shell for many games now and I'm sick of it (the Kracken is soooo rusty now its inefective the rare times he brings 7 or 8).....he is exposing the secondary to a lot of stress......UN-Nessesary stress....... this is why if Spags comes free, we have to fire Fewell and bring Spags back to inherit the Giants HC position when Tom finally retires

jeffgman
12-13-2011, 01:30 PM
Can we put Beatty at RT next year?

Seducer
12-13-2011, 02:56 PM
Can we put Beatty at RT next year?</P>

James Brewer is more fit for RT. Beatty skillset is more fit for LT.</P>

GameTime
12-13-2011, 03:21 PM
Petrus- Great

Boothe- Solid but needs to calm down on those long snaps.....both are big strong young guys who look like they will be starters for 5 plus years

Deihl- has always been a good LT......Ware is a load for anybody....David eventually put him out with a stinger....Dave is a very strong man, but not athletic.....he should probably be converted to a 6th man, and bring back Beatty next year.

We have the horses now to go all the way, Jacobs is his old self and Bradshaw is healthy.

Looks like we will not be getting a new HC......but there's 3 tough games to go

Funny how its always injuries that find our new stars, and starters- The "Wally Pipp" syndrome
</P>

Boothe is not that young and wont be a starting anything for the Gianst next season. He is doingvery well at Center though and is agreat back up to have anyhwere on the line. Bradshaw will NEVER be healthy. The guy has two screws in each foot. He will never be able to be a featured back again. </P>

Jacobs has had two decent games. Lets see what happens next game before we say he is back.</P>

Ware ALREADY had a stinger coming into the game.....</P>

Harooni
12-13-2011, 03:24 PM
I think Eli;s quick release makes the oline look better.

Itlan
12-13-2011, 03:37 PM
You guys are saying Beatty sucks because Eli's sack numbers are up in the previous games?

You know most of those sacks came from up the middle, and have nothing to do with Beatty right?

God you guys are moronic. Diehl and Baas got destroyed inside on a week-to-week basis, yet somehow it's Beatty?

Do you guys think before you speak?

keyofgmen
12-13-2011, 03:48 PM
You guys are saying Beatty sucks because Eli's sack numbers are up in the previous games?

You know most of those sacks came from up the middle, and have nothing to do with Beatty right?

God you guys are moronic. Diehl and Baas got destroyed inside on a week-to-week basis, yet somehow it's Beatty?

Do you guys think before you speak?

Yup..I think Mr TrollBlue must have had been dissed by Beatty some where in life. Beatty was having an excellent year for a 1st full year starting job at LT. Not perfect, but very respectful. I challenge anyone to show more than maybe a couple of sacks on Eli from his blind side this year because of Beatty.

burier
12-13-2011, 03:58 PM
BEATTY SUCKS! He's a jumbo tight end NOTHING MORE! .. and is weak run blocker NUMBERS PROVE THE POINT!

- truth be told our QB has been better protected with Diehl at Outside Guard than Beatty
--->

<div class="separator" style="clear: both; text-align: center;">
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-VmhGN9WtZxY/TueLGOBG4pI/AAAAAAAAAwk/ZFUDfh-BgVc/s640/ghdghdgh.bmp (http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-VmhGN9WtZxY/TueLGOBG4pI/AAAAAAAAAwk/ZFUDfh-BgVc/s1600/ghdghdgh.bmp)</div>

please stop posting the word "Outside Guard" its making me laugh and my coworkers think Im weird.

jakegibbs
12-13-2011, 04:07 PM
</P>

Eli has rarely been sacked and often has had <U>hours </U>to pick out a receiver</P>

Hours???? What games have you been watching? Those last 2 drives the other night I don't know how Eli got some of those passes off moving around &amp; scrambling around in &amp; out of the pocket.</P>

MikeIsaGiant
12-13-2011, 04:11 PM
</P>

Eli has rarely been sacked and often has had <U>hours </U>to pick out a receiver</P>

Hours???? What games have you been watching? Those last 2 drives the other night I don't know how Eli got some of those passes off moving around & scrambling around in & out of the pocket.</P>

Agree here, many times Eli had to move a lot

C1010
12-13-2011, 04:39 PM
I really like how the O line is, I think Boothe will settle in with the snapping issues. Petrus is a mauler, Snee is playing better especially when he doesnt have to help Baas out. Kmac is playing solid but think his time is coming up soon. Im mixed about Diehl though. One thing for sure, Im not impressed with Baas especially with his play.

GMENAGAIN
12-13-2011, 04:44 PM
I am very upbeat about how Petrus has played so far, but let's not call him "great" after two games . . . ..

giantsfan39
12-13-2011, 04:45 PM
Can you stop posting the same picture a million times you moron?

Less sacks have been givewn up beacuse Beatty-Diehl is a worse combo than Diehl=Petrus because of how badly David Diehl sucks at LG. Once beatty recovers Diehl should be cut.

Beatty is the best LT and Petrus is the best LG.

Sacks given up by a washed up Diehl and slow Mckenzie have nothing to do with Beatty.

giantsfan39
12-13-2011, 04:48 PM
Sacks on the left side have been Diehl's fault.

He and Kmac should be cut immediately once the season is over.

GMENAGAIN
12-13-2011, 04:49 PM

- truth be told our QB has been better protected with Diehl at Outside Guard than Beatty ---&gt;

<DIV style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; CLEAR: both" class=separator>http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-VmhGN9WtZxY/TueLGOBG4pI/AAAAAAAAAwk/ZFUDfh-BgVc/s640/ghdghdgh.bmp (http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-VmhGN9WtZxY/TueLGOBG4pI/AAAAAAAAAwk/ZFUDfh-BgVc/s1600/ghdghdgh.bmp)</DIV>

</P>

Outside Guard . . . . . . lol</P>

NYG 5
12-13-2011, 06:08 PM
Mackenzie, snee, baas, and diehl have all been playing dreadfully this year. Beatty got beat a couple times, but he never got abused all game long the way other guys have been.

Petrus and boothe have been a great source of fresh legs.