PDA

View Full Version : Calling all Scouts...

born blue
09-01-2012, 03:48 AM
Anyone see anything interesting on the waiver wire after cuts today?

I'm a novice, but I did see the Eagirls released Marvin McNutt. There was a lot of clamor for him pre-draft (nycsportzfan, a more than solid board scout for one), but we hardly need a WR at this point.

Anyone on the OL? DT?

Rat_bastich
09-01-2012, 03:55 AM
Anyone see anything interesting on the waiver wire after cuts today?

I'm a novice, but I did see the Eagirls released Marvin McNutt. There was a lot of clamor for him pre-draft (nycsportzfan, a more than solid board scout for one), but we hardly need a WR at this point.

Anyone on the OL? DT?

Koppen from New England was an interesting cut. He is an experienced center but the line for the Patriots has been kind of porous up the middle. Not entirely sure how much of an upgrade he would be over Baas. He is 32 but could be brought in like an O'Hara type player...use him for a couple of years.

G-Men Surg.
09-01-2012, 03:55 AM
I liked Marvin has a middle round prospect and still do but realistically there's no space at this moment for him in the roster.

rainierjef
09-01-2012, 04:19 AM
Koppen from New England was an interesting cut. He is an experienced center but the line for the Patriots has been kind of porous up the middle. Not entirely sure how much of an upgrade he would be over Baas. He is 32 but could be brought in like an O'Hara type player...use him for a couple of years.

he's a liability big name declining talent won't be no different than the guys we got available right now. gotta go away from the old

born blue
09-01-2012, 12:51 PM
What about OL Trai Essex? Steelers cut him. $825,000 this year. I think he can play either G or T.