PDA

View Full Version : Coughlin: T2 move was best for player and team

RoanokeFan
09-01-2012, 01:54 PM
LINK (http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/giants/2012/09/coughlin-t2-move-was-best-for-player-and-team)

Excerpt: " Tom Coughlin didn’t offer much of an explanation on Saturday about why the Giants decided to end Terrell Thomas’ season, except to say that he felt it was the right move for both the player and the team.

Coughlin said that “medically speaking … we felt in the best interests of the player and the team that this was the direction we should go with both Shaun Rogers and Terrell Thomas.” Rogers was placed on season-ending IR with a blood clot in his calf and Thomas was IR’d due to an “aggravated” ACL in his right knee." Read more...

NYG4lifeNYK
09-01-2012, 01:58 PM
LOL Roa you let Mod_C know who's boss! (it showed Mod_C created this topic)

Ahahaha I went to post in his thread "Hey Roa you're looking rather different today... new cut?" but it was deleted.

Not sure what happened there but that's too funny

appodictic
09-01-2012, 02:04 PM
I mean it is the best for him. I know he feels if he does not make it back this year it is over. But it is not, its over if he comes back this year and gets hurt again. It could be next year with this team or another but I think he will get another shot.