PDA

View Full Version : Perrilloux

DaKraken
09-01-2012, 10:10 PM
Not on the practice squad - searched the forums....anyone know if he ended up somewhere else? I was kinda surprised they let him go.

jomo
09-01-2012, 10:36 PM
Not on the practice squad - searched the forums....anyone know if he ended up somewhere else? I was kinda surprised they let him go.No rush to add him. There isn't a line to his door. We can make that decision along the way.

Drez
09-01-2012, 11:05 PM
I'm sure he and Capers will continue to do the PS Shuffle this season.

ebick
09-02-2012, 12:56 AM
Is he still eligible? I'm not sure what the rules are there.

Toadofsteel
09-02-2012, 01:21 AM
Is he still eligible? I'm not sure what the rules are there.

Pretty sure he's eligible. He's only had one season in any NFL capacity (yes he had the UFL season, but that doesn't count towards years spend on an NFL roster/PS)

dave56dj
09-02-2012, 05:23 AM
Yep he's eligible - and like a poster already said - there is no line at his door and no need to keep him on Ps, last year he came on and off it several times as he probably will this year. No need to worry the guy isn't much of a prospect at QB- at best he'd be a backup and even that looks pretty iffy.

rcrane
09-02-2012, 05:53 AM
not to be rude, but who cares lol

GCGiant
09-02-2012, 07:01 AM
not to be rude, but who cares lol

I would imagine that there are a few LSU fans curious. Talent was never the problem there.

GameTime
09-02-2012, 09:28 AM
I like RP. Don't know why they shuffle him around so much, I understand they only want to caryy 2 QBs on the roster. But I guess since no one else is snatching him up them he isnt really impressing any other team either.

jomo
09-02-2012, 11:36 AM
I like RP. Don't know why they shuffle him around so much, I understand they only want to caryy 2 QBs on the roster. But I guess since no one else is snatching him up them he isnt really impressing any other team either.I think you've got it all down. We like him but not enought to commit a valuable roster spot. Our thoughts are confirmed when no one else is willing to commit their roster spot. So we get him back for the practice squad.