PDA

View Full Version : David Wilson sets upgoals in locker>>>>

Eliscruzzz
09-02-2012, 02:33 AM
http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/giants/post/_/id/16611/rookie-wilson-sets-his-2012-goals I love this kid he is going to be special this year. s*** I did it again I meant David my bad.

titwio
09-02-2012, 04:04 AM
Apparently he does this every year....hope it continues to bring him success. Last time he set goals for himself he became the ACC Player of the Year and got drafted in the 1st round.

rcrane
09-02-2012, 04:42 AM
This is the first RB ive been super excited for since tiki was doing his thang right before retiring in his prime. Lets goooooo!

dmighty326
09-02-2012, 08:36 AM
Is Ahmad healthy and starting Wednesday?
Im looking forward to seeing what David can do all season. Though we cant forget how good Ahmad is and has contributed to the giants.

GameTime
09-02-2012, 08:39 AM
Is Ahmad healthy and starting Wednesday?
Im looking forward to seeing what David can do all season. Though we cant forget how good Ahmad is and has contributed to the giants.
Dont think anyone will forget about AB but there is always a changing of the guard at somepoint for every player. AB will start I believe and wil lbe the starter for most of the year if he is healthy. Because if he is healthy and the oline gets their **** together the runing game will be great with he and DW.

jimmie ray
09-02-2012, 08:48 AM
Good for him! Especially the desire to not give up a sack - that's a team first thinker.

TheAnalyst
09-02-2012, 11:05 AM
If anything, this will spark AB as well, not that he needed a spark. AB is one of the toughest players pound for pound in the NFL. He will have a great year as well.

giantsfan420
09-02-2012, 11:18 AM
yeah i agree analyst. bradshaw seems to be a very prideful kind of guy. seems ultra competitive. Having a talented runner like Wilson splitting carries and having the success I believe he will have will push Bradshaw even more.
Also, before that cyst burst in his hand, he was moving quicker than I have seen since his rookie year. apparently he had that stem cell treatment on his ankles or something IIRC, well whatever it is he did, it seemed to work. seriously keep an eye on bradshaw vs dallas and how quick he's moving.

miked1958
09-02-2012, 11:37 AM
http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/giants/post/_/id/16611/rookie-wilson-sets-his-2012-goals I love this kid he is going to be special this year. s*** I did it again I meant David my bad.Awesome set of Goals!

derekunion28
09-02-2012, 11:53 AM
great kid lets reporters know ....

BillTheGreek
09-02-2012, 12:26 PM
I Like Wilson's goals ! ......................
. No fumbles
Gain 5 yards per carry
Score at least 10 touchdowns
Allow no sacks on his behalf
Have at least one play of 20 yards or more per game
Rush for 100 yards in at least six games

Now can the G-Men help him achieve these goals ?

Moke
09-02-2012, 12:36 PM
Those are awesome set of goals and I hope he can accomplish each one of them. Good for the kid and good for the organization. This may be a huge keeper.

ashleymarie
09-02-2012, 01:56 PM
Ahmad is certainly great at scoring a td backwards. He adds to our Giants' pride and scores. Hope he has his best season ever.

Hope Wilson makes his goals also. What a team the Giants are building. GO BLUE

GiantWarfare
09-02-2012, 02:57 PM
This is absolutely awesome. Kid seems very humble, and very focused/intelligent. Looks like we snagged another gem guys, not only as a player but character-wise as well. Wishing for nothing but fulfillment for DWilson this season.