PDA

View Full Version : Romo

ProfessorCrue
09-02-2012, 05:56 AM
i know yall will laugh at this and thats just fine. for it will only last for a few days until reality comes crashing down upon the giants. Romo is gonna have a total field day with the giants this week. you guys have no good corners playing this week and your secondary isnt all that hot either. who do yall got that can cover austin, dez, (whoever number 3 receiver is) and witten(if he plays and its looking like he will). meanwhile, i love how Dallas totally changed their secondary this yr. we got a rookie corner who is a heckuva lot better than your rookie corner, who's fighting turf toe....

oh man, lol..you guys think you hate Romo now? wait till after Weds night

Flip Empty
09-02-2012, 06:18 AM
Got no issue with Romo. He's a good quarterback.

B-Red22
09-02-2012, 06:59 AM
dont feed the troll!!!

SweetZombieJesus
09-02-2012, 07:54 AM
Where were you last December when you lost 2 games in 4 weeks and, as a result, the division title? I especially love you how you gave up a 12 point lead in 3 minutes.

Eli's still undefeated in Jerry World, how about you work on defending your home stadium as a goal this year?

poppa smurph
09-02-2012, 08:45 AM
something familiar about that name

GameTime
09-02-2012, 09:52 AM
Romo.....a good QB I agree. The Dallas defense is good. But you think the addition of FA corner and a rookie corner is all its going to take to beat the Giants???
OK then...good luck with that pardner......ehhh yaahh.....

NYGiants1411
09-02-2012, 10:34 AM
Who is romo?

miked1958
09-02-2012, 11:11 AM
i know yall will laugh at this and thats just fine. for it will only last for a few days until reality comes crashing down upon the giants. Romo is gonna have a total field day with the giants this week. you guys have no good corners playing this week and your secondary isnt all that hot either. who do yall got that can cover austin, dez, (whoever number 3 receiver is) and witten(if he plays and its looking like he will). meanwhile, i love how Dallas totally changed their secondary this yr. we got a rookie corner who is a heckuva lot better than your rookie corner, who's fighting turf toe....oh man, lol..you guys think you hate Romo now? wait till after Weds nightHave no problem with you coming on here and stating your opinions. You bring up valid points. However, if you can come on and make statements and have no problem coming back to gloat if you are right, then be Man enough to come back on after you get destroyed wednesday night. Deal?

B-Red22
09-02-2012, 11:58 AM
Have no problem with you coming on here and stating your opinions. You bring up valid points. However, if you can come on and make statements and have no problem coming back to gloat if you are right, then be Man enough to come back on after you get destroyed wednesday night. Deal?

This wont happen, Crue is a ghost after they lose

Parademon
09-02-2012, 12:12 PM
He seems to think Romo will be having all the time in the world to destroy the G-men thru the air. I guarantee the vast majority of his competions will be on quick slants, dumpoffs & screens. Only way he can go long on us is if Murray is running wild on us. IMO, it would behoove Dallas to try & run the ball & win the TOP, and keep the Giants O on the sidelines, cuz if they try to get in a shootout with Eli & co. they will lose.

Also, they will have their hands full on D, trying to stop our new running attack which will be way faster than last yrs.

BMW
09-02-2012, 12:13 PM
Hey genius, and who do you have that will cover nicks and cruz?

Joe Morrison
09-02-2012, 12:23 PM
Dez, Austin, Witten, Dez is not 100%, Austin is maybe 75% and Witten will not play, what kind of professor are you anyway, the nutty professer?

ProfessorCrue
09-02-2012, 12:33 PM
This wont happen, Crue is a ghost after they lose

lol, oh you think so eh?

miked1958
09-02-2012, 12:40 PM
lol, oh you think so eh?We will find out around 1030/1100 on wednesday night wont we

derekunion28
09-02-2012, 02:44 PM
he is stuck in the 80s with the hair bands and the good dallas teams fresh in his head...BTW MOTLEY CRUE IS BROKEN UP....crue and the DALLAS COWGIRLS WON PLAYOFF GAME IN WHAT 16 YEARS

Ntegrase96
09-02-2012, 03:36 PM
Dez, Austin, Witten, Dez is not 100%, Austin is maybe 75% and Witten will not play, what kind of professor are you anyway, the nutty professer?

Dez is very close to 100%. Austin I am concerned about just because of how chronic his hamstring issues are.

B-Red22
09-02-2012, 03:37 PM
lol, oh you think so eh?

Yes because it has happened before, just because you have a new name doesn't change things after you come talk noise and then lose.

Ntegrase96
09-02-2012, 03:39 PM
Hey genius, and who do you have that will cover nicks and cruz?

Carr. Maybe Jenkins. Claiborne and Scandrick, although Scandrick will pull mostly slot duty.

The biggest reason the secondary will be better this season is because of the coaching in the secondary. Campo is out and Henderson is in. You can already see the difference in style of play between the two coaches-- Henderson has made the safeties better.

Gmen32
09-02-2012, 03:49 PM
"you guys have no good corners playing this week and your secondary isnt all that hot either"

That's when I stopped reading. As if the first sentence wasn't enough.

Gmen32
09-02-2012, 03:51 PM
Carr. Maybe Jenkins. Claiborne and Scandrick, although Scandrick will pull mostly slot duty.

The biggest reason the secondary will be better this season is because of the coaching in the secondary. Campo is out and Henderson is in. You can already see the difference in style of play between the two coaches-- Henderson has made the safeties better.

Scandrick gets beat like a drum whenever he plays us. Carr... Maybe. Jennkins? That's a joke, see previous proof of not being able to cover our guys as with Scandrick. Claiborne? I don't think he's faced the likes of Cruz or Nicks yet. He's a promising rookie but he's going to school week 1.

Sorry.

ProfessorCrue
09-02-2012, 03:51 PM
Yes because it has happened before, just because you have a new name doesn't change things after you come talk noise and then lose.
i am always around. unfortunatly there are some in here that cant handle it.

ProfessorCrue
09-02-2012, 03:53 PM
i am actually expecting Romo to have even a better season this yr than he had for himself last yr. lil eli will take a serious drop. how do yall have? just cruz n nicks...2 decent receivers but thats it for you guys. who else? bennett? lolol...good riddance

B-Red22
09-02-2012, 04:07 PM
i am always around. unfortunatly there are some in here that cant handle it.

Yes your 10 posts show that you are ALWAYS around

ProfessorCrue
09-02-2012, 04:10 PM
he is stuck in the 80s with the hair bands and the good dallas teams fresh in his head...BTW MOTLEY CRUE IS BROKEN UP....crue and the DALLAS COWGIRLS WON PLAYOFF GAME IN WHAT 16 YEARS

nope, Motley Crue is alive n well n rocking n rolling still....old, yes, but surviving the test of time. lol, and lets not change the subject here. you people are about to have to face the fact that the giants are going to be taking a huge fall this yr. Romo will light up the giants on weds night while lil eli stands on the sidelines with that nitwit look about him wondering what happened. and thats just the way it is and the way its gonna be. so yall best enjoy your last little hurrah with last yrs sb. cause new ownage takes over weds night

B-Red22
09-02-2012, 04:10 PM
i am actually expecting Romo to have even a better season this yr than he had for himself last yr. lil eli will take a serious drop. how do yall have? just cruz n nicks...2 decent receivers but thats it for you guys. who else? bennett? lolol...good riddance

Lil Eli has 2 rings, lil Romo... o wait thats right...

ProfessorCrue
09-02-2012, 04:11 PM
Yes your 10 posts show that you are ALWAYS around
lolol, how very observant of you

ShakeandBake
09-02-2012, 04:27 PM
Who let this ****** out of his cage? I would've thought you'd have learned your lesson by now cruehead, but then again you are a complete imbecile

OX1
09-02-2012, 04:37 PM
Scandrick? Like this borderline pass interference play and Cruz still gets it (@ :22).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBUKlowhuDE

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-02-2012, 05:00 PM
i know yall will laugh at this and thats just fine. for it will only last for a few days until reality comes crashing down upon the giants. Romo is gonna have a total field day with the giants this week. you guys have no good corners playing this week and your secondary isnt all that hot either. who do yall got that can cover austin, dez, (whoever number 3 receiver is) and witten(if he plays and its looking like he will). meanwhile, i love how Dallas totally changed their secondary this yr. we got a rookie corner who is a heckuva lot better than your rookie corner, who's fighting turf toe....

oh man, lol..you guys think you hate Romo now? wait till after Weds nightHere ya go Crue! This is gonna be deja vu.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6PcGtKXIec

ProfessorCrue
09-02-2012, 05:01 PM
Scandrick? Like this borderline pass interference play and Cruz still gets it (@ :22).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBUKlowhuDE

lets not focus on histories. we are in the "now" mode for this new season that kicks off in a few days. personally, i am actually excited to see what Dallas' new secondary is gonna do this year. got rid of the junk in the offseason n got new names n attitudes. you best be worried bout that instead of a play from last yr. it aint gonna help ya "now"

ProfessorCrue
09-02-2012, 05:03 PM
Here ya go Crue! This is gonna be deja vu.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6PcGtKXIec

again, lets not focus on histories.

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-02-2012, 05:04 PM
Wait, one more. BTW I think this should be the song that Dallasss should come onto the field with!:cool:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNDgDyPuLNI&feature=related

Ntegrase96
09-02-2012, 05:14 PM
Scandrick gets beat like a drum whenever he plays us. Carr... Maybe. Jennkins? That's a joke, see previous proof of not being able to cover our guys as with Scandrick. Claiborne? I don't think he's faced the likes of Cruz or Nicks yet. He's a promising rookie but he's going to school week 1.

Sorry.

No, but nonetheless still in better shape than the Giants CBs.

Scandrick has some of his worst games against the Giants, I agree. Must be a bad match up for him. He's a decent slot corner though.

When does Jenkins get beat consistently against you guys?

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-02-2012, 05:16 PM
lets not focus on histories. we are in the "now" mode for this new season that kicks off in a few days. personally, i am actually excited to see what Dallas' new secondary is gonna do this year. got rid of the junk in the offseason n got new names n attitudes. you best be worried bout that instead of a play from last yr. it aint gonna help ya "now"When you say you got rid of some "junk" in the offseason, obviously you didnt take it far enough from your stadium that we actually OWN, I see Jerry Jones is still there. In our offseason we actually added something to our team........A RING. I am not too worried about your secondary really, we have some nice weapons in our cache. I hope your team brings a pit crew to change Homos' shorts cause we are gonna run the Nascar Package all over his butt!

OX1
09-02-2012, 06:24 PM
lets not focus on histories. we are in the "now" mode for this new season that kicks off in a few days. personally, i am actually excited to see what Dallas' new secondary is gonna do this year. got rid of the junk in the offseason n got new names n attitudes. you best be worried bout that instead of a play from last yr. it aint gonna help ya "now"

Those vids are much more relevant than your delusional preseason fantasy based on playing 4 horrible teams.
There's your NOW!!!!!!

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-02-2012, 07:04 PM
those vids are much more relevant than your delusional preseason fantasy based on playing 4 horrible teams.
There's your now!!!!!!lmao!!!!!!!!

ProfessorCrue
09-02-2012, 07:26 PM
Those vids are much more relevant than your delusional preseason fantasy based on playing 4 horrible teams.
There's your NOW!!!!!!

nope. my "now" comes on weds. but since you are the one that brings up "preseason fantasy" here's one for you then. Romo looks far better than lil eli does right "now".

Laurah1275
09-02-2012, 07:26 PM
When you say you got rid of some "junk" in the offseason, obviously you didnt take it far enough from your stadium that we actually OWN, I see Jerry Jones is still there. In our offseason we actually added something to our team........A RING. I am not too worried about your secondary really, we have some nice weapons in our cache. I hope your team brings a pit crew to change Homos' shorts cause we are gonna run the Nascar Package all over his butt!Unleashing the dog: Get em' Fifty!

Giants5699
09-02-2012, 07:58 PM
lol cowboys

the-wild-healer
09-02-2012, 08:03 PM
Romo is just as good as Eli if not better. He just needs to show up in playoff games. Anyone who watched Dallas last year knows Romo was playing at an elite level. The team as a whole failed.

I think Romo will show up Wed night and this whole season. I just hope Dez and Miles can stay healthy and R. Ryan gets the D going.

jomo
09-02-2012, 08:05 PM

oh man, lol..you guys think you hate Romo now? wait till after Weds nightSlow day in little d I would guess.

jomo
09-02-2012, 08:06 PM
Romo is just as good as Eli if not better. He just needs to show up in playoff games. Anyone who watched Dallas last year knows Romo was playing at an elite level. The team as a whole failed.

I think Romo will show up Wed night and this whole season. I just hope Dez and Miles can stay healthy and R. Ryan gets the D going.Duh..................lol

Giants5699
09-02-2012, 08:09 PM

I think Romo will show up Wed night and this whole season. I just hope Dez and Miles can stay healthy and R. Ryan gets the D going.

Romo is just awful. I'll tell you why. He's good enough that he won't lose his job, but not good enough to win big games (or even small games sometimes). He puts up stats and single handedly finds ways to lose the game almost by himself. And we aren't talking about 1 or 2 plays. He'll have 5 or 6 "wtf" plays. He's good enough to eternally trap the Cowterds in limbo. He puts up numbers, and loses games.

SweetZombieJesus
09-02-2012, 09:37 PM

Elite QBs raise the level of play of their teammates and deliver game-winning drives.

Dallas could have used a little of that last December.

ProfessorCrue
09-03-2012, 12:04 AM
Elite QBs raise the level of play of their teammates and deliver game-winning drives.

Dallas could have used a little of that last December.

it was a case of bright lights that did Dallas in. cant really blame Austin for that

derekunion28
09-03-2012, 12:39 AM
it was a case of bright lights that did Dallas in. cant really blame Austin for that bright lights big city again ...gl romo will need it and the rest of his bones

ashleymarie
09-03-2012, 05:05 AM
it was a case of bright lights that did Dallas in. cant really blame Austin for that

Don't worry over bright lights. Worry Over 'lil ELI"!!

ProfessorCrue
09-03-2012, 05:19 AM
Don't worry over bright lights. Worry Over 'lil ELI"!!

since you guys lost jacobs, yall aint gonna have a good running game anymore. no way bradshaw can carry a full game himself. and there is no decent 2nd rb on the giants roster. thus, lil eli wont have that balanced attack anymore which is gonna cause him to throw more ints. lol, trust me my dear, lil eli is no threat.

SweetZombieJesus
09-03-2012, 08:03 AM
thus, lil eli wont have that balanced attack anymore which is gonna cause him to throw more ints. lol, trust me my dear, lil eli is no threat.

You mean like last year, when the team ranked DEAD LAST in rushing?

Do you even watch football?

4,933 yards, 29 TDs, 16 ints

OX1
09-03-2012, 08:05 AM
nope. my "now" comes on weds. but since you are the one that brings up "preseason fantasy" here's one for you then. Romo looks far better than lil eli does right "now".

Romo always "looks" good, except when it really matters.
There, I just combined the past, the NOW, and the future for you.
And for the unknown reason this game is your superbowl (maybe since you'll
never get there again), he will choke as usual.

B-Red22
09-03-2012, 09:37 AM

whatever helps you sleep at night

B-Red22
09-03-2012, 09:40 AM
you mean like last year, when the team ranked dead last in rushing?

Do you even watch football?

4,933 yards, 29 tds, 16 ints

^^^^this .

miked1958
09-03-2012, 09:54 AM
since you guys lost jacobs, yall aint gonna have a good running game anymore. no way bradshaw can carry a full game himself. and there is no decent 2nd rb on the giants roster. thus, lil eli wont have that balanced attack anymore which is gonna cause him to throw more ints. lol, trust me my dear, lil eli is no threat.Remember the names.... Wilson, Scott, Brown.. Watch them and how far they go if they get a few blocks at the line. Watch them take it to the House on little check down passes

miked1958
09-03-2012, 09:58 AM
As far as your statement about Eli. If I were a Dallas fan and were honest with myself I'd take Eli over romo all day everyday. You keep fooling yourself telling everyone eho will listen that romo is elite. Eli has not only proven it with two SB MVPs ( you know, the award they give out for the most Valueable player in a SuperBowl! Lol) but you can't even spell Elite without Eli, lol....Read it and weep

GameTime
09-03-2012, 11:12 AM
He is a Dallas fan of course he thinks Romo is better or just as good, or that the secondary for them will be much better, or that ...etc.
So what. Romo has played some great games in his career and has a good win to loss ratio. But overall he comes up short often.
Either way the bigges road block for the Cowboys is JJ. He is great for the NFL but he is not good for his team the way he runs it.

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-03-2012, 02:22 PM
since you guys lost jacobs, yall aint gonna have a good running game anymore. no way bradshaw can carry a full game himself. and there is no decent 2nd rb on the giants roster. thus, lil eli wont have that balanced attack anymore which is gonna cause him to throw more ints. lol, trust me my dear, lil eli is no threat.UH- really? I guess you havent seen David Wilson run yet? You are not a professor of football knowledge, you must be this one then.
https://encrypted-tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSdgNMSOoW88FRDdOcEZeVbWgY8apwV0 8UFVwwKPwc51YIZzPYZ

ShakeandBake
09-03-2012, 02:32 PM
UH- really? I guess you havent seen David Wilson run yet? You are not a professor of football knowledge, you must be this one then.
https://encrypted-tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSdgNMSOoW88FRDdOcEZeVbWgY8apwV0 8UFVwwKPwc51YIZzPYZ

The "professor" just got schooled again. It was really nice around here without this genius.

ProfessorCrue
09-03-2012, 03:56 PM
The "professor" just got schooled again. It was really nice around here without this genius.

LOL, school starts for you and all the other giants fans at the game on weds night. on thurs, we shall have class in here to discuss what happened and why.
and i actually like miked's suggestion as to wat to watch for. i will do that with great interest indeed. however you are now dismissed until thurs, shakenbake guy

ProfessorCrue
09-03-2012, 03:57 PM
UH- really? I guess you havent seen David Wilson run yet? You are not a professor of football knowledge, you must be this one then.

david who? i heard of a david carr......

ELI_Iz_God
09-03-2012, 04:25 PM

you do realize Romo is going to spend a lot of time on his back during the game right? There are very few O-lines out there that give our D-line trouble..and the Dallas O-line is not one of them.

Sarcasman
09-03-2012, 06:06 PM

I don't hate Romo. Why would I? He's a real good QB but he's never really beaten us in a very important game and his team is largely irrelevant and has been for over a decade. Why would I hate him?

I will say this, now that Dallas has a real coach, there is a chance that could all change...and I ain't too happy about that. But it is what it is; if that means the division is now just going to be that much more competitive, I guess that's not a terrible outcome.

Ntegrase96 - none of the above is intended for you. You're an intelligent interesting poster; not a troll who would ever post the kind of inane nonsense the OP did.

ProfessorCrue
09-03-2012, 07:03 PM
you do realize Romo is going to spend a lot of time on his back during the game right? There are very few O-lines out there that give our D-line trouble..and the Dallas O-line is not one of them.
personally, i think Dallas redid their O-line this offseason just to size up with the giants D-line. i am very curious n anxious to see how they do(fingers crossed)

Giants5699
09-03-2012, 07:32 PM
LOL @ Romo... Does he even count as a QB anymore? He's just like "shmeh I'm going to lay on the ground here for a bit".

Laurah1275
09-03-2012, 08:12 PM
http://youtu.be/IUttbZcv7WI

ShakeandBake
09-03-2012, 08:41 PM
LOL, school starts for you and all the other giants fans at the game on weds night. on thurs, we shall have class in here to discuss what happened and why.
and i actually like miked's suggestion as to wat to watch for. i will do that with great interest indeed. however you are now dismissed until thurs, shakenbake guy

I don't even know where to begin with you, lets start with you are still the same old imbecile who is still talking out of their ***

ProfessorCrue
09-03-2012, 09:57 PM
How Rude!!!!

everyone in ny could of heard the latest on Romo's thoughts but a reporter asked the dumb window of opportunity question. and Romo up n left like i never seen him do in a press conference before. I think Romo is fired up for weds nite. thats could spell doom for giants

Giants5699
09-03-2012, 10:11 PM
How Rude!!!!

everyone in ny could of heard the latest on Romo's thoughts but a reporter asked the dumb window of opportunity question. and Romo up n left like i never seen him do in a press conference before. I think Romo is fired up for weds nite. thats could spell doom for giants

He usually loses when he's fired up... He usually loses period.

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-03-2012, 11:03 PM
http://youtu.be/IUttbZcv7WIHoly SHEITE!!! Thanks for the great response to the CRUE!! BTW He is not the original CRUEHEAD! He is a wannabe

ProfessorCrue
09-03-2012, 11:06 PM
I don't hate Romo. Why would I? He's a real good QB but he's never really beaten us in a very important game and his team is largely irrelevant and has been for over a decade. Why would I hate him?

I will say this, now that Dallas has a real coach, there is a chance that could all change...and I ain't too happy about that. But it is what it is; if that means the division is now just going to be that much more competitive, I guess that's not a terrible outcome.

Ntegrase96 - none of the above is intended for you. You're an intelligent interesting poster; not a troll who would ever post the kind of inane nonsense the OP did.

that was just a figure of speech btw, when i said the hate word. just saying

appodictic
09-03-2012, 11:16 PM
I am sorry but Dez bryan is an under achiever on the cusp of earning mannigham status (aka moved to third receiver, then other team). You guys should cut him because he:
has potential (dallas codeword for not playing well enough to win now)
not consistent.
beats his mom.

Im sorry last year Fred Davis got suspended for 4 games for smoking weed. Tyler sash is suspended 4 weeks for prescription meds. meanwhile Dez Bryan beats his mom and is still playing....gtfo.

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-04-2012, 06:21 PM
He usually loses when he's fired up... He usually Starts his period. Fixed it for you!

Dabluguy
09-04-2012, 08:09 PM
Here we go with Crue again. Hey does Romo still cry in the shower? Also does Dez happen to wash his mothers blood off in the shower with him?

ProfessorCrue
09-05-2012, 04:11 AM
Here we go with Crue again. Hey does Romo still cry in the shower? Also does Dez happen to wash his mothers blood off in the shower with him?

ask em yourself. me, i am just gonna watch the game and listen to some Crue. NEW Crue music coming out!!

Joe Morrison
09-05-2012, 08:14 PM
ask em yourself. me, i am just gonna watch the game and listen to some Crue. NEW Crue music coming out!!
Here's one for you Crue: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmQPx8DUZCc

sharick88
09-06-2012, 01:31 AM
Romo looked like a different guy this game. Everyone waited for him to do something to choke this game away. It did not come at all. He actually put on a clutch performance and totally took advantage of our pathetic cornerback play. Once he got it going, the giants had no answers at all. Real talk

ProfessorCrue
09-06-2012, 05:21 AM
Romo- 22-29 307 yds. 3 tds...(ok 1 int)

lil eli- 21-32 213 yds 1 td

i think i rest my case......and i am not gonna rub it in to much cause its still a long season but paybacks are a good thing,,,,let the new ownage begin:cool:

flamethrower
09-06-2012, 05:23 AM
Romo looked like a different guy this game. Everyone waited for him to do something to choke this game away. It did not come at all. He actually put on a clutch performance and totally took advantage of our pathetic cornerback play. Once he got it going, the giants had no answers at all. Real talkIt's Sept. Romo always looks good in Sept. Wait til after Thanksgiving. Then we see Romo Fail like normal.

ProfessorCrue
09-06-2012, 06:19 AM
Here's one for you Crue: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmQPx8DUZCc

great tune!!! i had to smoke a victory bowl to the tune of dr feelgood after Dallas' convincing victory

TheEnigma
09-06-2012, 06:24 AM
Romo- 22-29 307 yds. 3 tds...(ok 1 int)

lil eli- 21-32 213 yds 1 td

i think i rest my case......and i am not gonna rub it in to much cause its still a long season but paybacks are a good thing,,,,let the new ownage begin:cool:

Romo had quite a bit more help from his receivers. It takes more than one hand to count the amount of passes Cruz dropped (way to think before catching) plus it probably didn't help that the Giants D had to account for the run in the 2nd half as well. We only had one good run all night.

I'll give Romo the nod for this game but I think the Cowboys team as a whole played much more sound and disciplined than the Giants did. You earned the victory.

Ntegrase96
09-06-2012, 10:32 AM
It's Sept. Romo always looks good in Sept. Wait til after Thanksgiving. Then we see Romo Fail like normal.

Except for when he looked bad last year against the Jets and it was the worse thing in the world and Romo was garbage and would never win a big game, blah blah blah.

After thanksgiving last year, Romo posted a 115 QB rating to finish the season if I'm not mistaken. And in the last two Decembers that he's played, he has a rating over 100.

SweetZombieJesus
09-06-2012, 10:35 AM
Romo still threw some bad balls but overall was good in the pocket and feasted on that slant to Ogletree all night. Our D-line did not get pressure.

ProfessorCrue
09-06-2012, 04:08 PM
Romo still threw some bad balls but overall was good in the pocket and feasted on that slant to Ogletree all night. Our D-line did not get pressure.
i saw only two bad throws by romo. the int and a little to high of a slot pass

BuffyBlueII
09-06-2012, 06:15 PM
nope, Motley Crue is alive n well n rocking n rolling still....old, yes, but surviving the test of time. lol, and lets not change the subject here. you people are about to have to face the fact that the giants are going to be taking a huge fall this yr. Romo will light up the giants on weds night while lil eli stands on the sidelines with that nitwit look about him wondering what happened. and thats just the way it is and the way its gonna be. so yall best enjoy your last little hurrah with last yrs sb. cause new ownage takes over weds night

Motley Crue is one of The greates rock n roll bands ever. I am not going to confuse them with you thats for sure.

You guys beat us and enjoy the huge win. we will beat you next time.

BuffyBlueII
09-06-2012, 06:16 PM

Our d line looked a little lazy last night just like they looked in a couple games last season.

ProfessorCrue
09-06-2012, 07:54 PM
Our d line looked a little lazy last night just like they looked in a couple games last season.

no, that d-line just got beat up in second half by a newly reorganized o-line

Joe Morrison
09-06-2012, 09:08 PM
You get the first one, just a little help from the contact all the way down the field and your O-Line getting to practice some tackling skills, but if they don't call it, it didn't happen I guess.
By the way, Romo hung in there and didn't make the big mistake, tood advantage of our weak coverage and was very accurate.
See you down the road.

Dabluguy
09-06-2012, 10:51 PM

Sadly I'm a pretty big Motley Crue fan myself. I'm going to see them with Kiss in a few weeks anywho Dez still beats his mom.

JayMillah
09-06-2012, 10:57 PM
He slapped a drug addict who begs him for money, I highly doubt he considers her his mom as she was never a part of his life growing up. Learn your facts before you speak.

ProfessorCrue
09-07-2012, 12:51 PM
Sadly I'm a pretty big Motley Crue fan myself. I'm going to see them with Kiss in a few weeks anywho Dez still beats his mom.

nothing "sadly" about being a big Crue fan. as vince would say, **** yeah!! however, to say dez "beats his mom", is a little exaggerating. no one still doenst know what actually happened

BuffyBlueII
09-08-2012, 04:27 AM
nothing "sadly" about being a big Crue fan. as vince would say, **** yeah!! however, to say dez "beats his mom", is a little exaggerating. no one still doenst know what actually happened

I try not to put down criminal activity from other teams because we are not doing to well in that regard, particularly with Mark Ingram and that filthy lowlife David Megget.

Being a Motley Crue fan is awesome. I even loved the album with Jon Carabi although they are The Best with Vince Neil. Motley Crue along with Iron Maiden are my favorite bands of all time. They have been with me since I was a young one and have been a part of all aspects of my life. From the organized sports I played growing up throughout HS. Through the times with girl friends and trying to hook up with random girls to paying the extra credits to here their songs on barroom jukesboxes to the deployments to Afghanistan and Iraq, Motley Crue and Iron Maiden have always been with me. I have seen both bands many times live and this I saw Iron Maiden at Jones Beach. Unfortunately I will not see Crue this year because they are playing with KISS and I can’t stand KISS and I refuse to give Gene Simmons my money.

You are Dallas Cowboys fan but you are okay because you love Motley Crue.

I bELIeve.

ProfessorCrue
09-08-2012, 06:20 AM
I try not to put down criminal activity from other teams because we are not doing to well in that regard, particularly with Mark Ingram and that filthy lowlife David Megget.

Being a Motley Crue fan is awesome. I even loved the album with Jon Carabi although they are The Best with Vince Neil. Motley Crue along with Iron Maiden are my favorite bands of all time. They have been with me since I was a young one and have been a part of all aspects of my life. From the organized sports I played growing up throughout HS. Through the times with girl friends and trying to hook up with random girls to paying the extra credits to here their songs on barroom jukesboxes to the deployments to Afghanistan and Iraq, Motley Crue and Iron Maiden have always been with me. I have seen both bands many times live and this I saw Iron Maiden at Jones Beach. Unfortunately I will not see Crue this year because they are playing with KISS and I canít stand KISS and I refuse to give Gene Simmons my money.

You are Dallas Cowboys fan but you are okay because you love Motley Crue.

I bELIeve.

i have the dr feelgood logo tattoo'd on my arm :cool:

BuffyBlueII
09-10-2012, 04:49 AM
i have the dr feelgood logo tattoo'd on my arm :cool:

That’s what I’m talking about.

Long Live Motley Crue!