PDA

View Full Version : Holiday GMEN Love!!!

harrycarson
12-13-2011, 05:59 PM
How much more enhanced is your holiday season when the GMEN are in it and have a great shot at going to the playoffs??? Tellin ya, it makes my holiday cheer so much more. How awesome is it that with 3 games to go, we are in control of our ow destiny to win the division and be abe to host a 1st round playoff game?

Now, I finally see us being able to sustain a led and finally win a comfortable game this Sunday. We then play the Jets on ChristmasEve for what could possibly be a clincher for the division and deliver to us what Santa could never do. Ok so it is more likely we have to cinch on the final week but I would rather have it before then. Just awesome to be inthis position is it not? CMON GMEN, GET UR DEFENSE UNDER CONTROL, LORD HAVE MERCY IT IS SO UGLY TO WATCH, PERRY COULD YU DIAL UP SOMETHING THAT WORKS???? I COULD PICK RANDOMLY ACROSS YOUR PLAYBOOK AND DO BETTER!! YOU ARE PART OF THE TEAM THAT I LOVE SO I WILL GIVE YOU OVE EVEN THOUGH YOU HAVE TAKEN 10YEARS OFF MY LIFE, CMON MAN, SHAPE UP!!!!!!

Pakman
12-13-2011, 06:02 PM
How much more enhanced is your holiday season when the GMEN are in it and have a great shot at going to the playoffs??? Tellin ya, it makes my holiday cheer so much more. How awesome is it that with 3 games to go, we are in control of our ow destiny to win the division and be abe to host a 1st round playoff game?

Now, I finally see us being able to sustain a led and finally win a comfortable game this Sunday. We then play the Jets on ChristmasEve for what could possibly be a clincher for the division and deliver to us what Santa could never do. Ok so it is more likely we have to cinch on the final week but I would rather have it before then. Just awesome to be inthis position is it not? CMON GMEN, GET UR DEFENSE UNDER CONTROL, LORD HAVE MERCY IT IS SO UGLY TO WATCH, PERRY COULD YU DIAL UP SOMETHING THAT WORKS???? <u>I COULD PICK RANDOMLY ACROSS YOUR PLAYBOOK AND DO BETTER!!</u> YOU ARE PART OF THE TEAM THAT I LOVE SO I WILL GIVE YOU OVE EVEN THOUGH YOU HAVE TAKEN 10YEARS OFF MY LIFE, CMON MAN, SHAPE UP!!!!!!

No..no you couldn't

even the worst DC in the league would outclass a regular fan when it comes to creating a defensive scheme