PDA

View Full Version : As a Giants fan, which team do you dislike the most?

Marvelousmik
09-02-2012, 02:34 PM
For me it's easily the Eagles. I actually dislike them so much, i find it hard to even dislike any other team.

ashleymarie
09-02-2012, 02:40 PM
I know what you mean. I dispise that lil star of the Cowboys.

NYG4lifeNYK
09-02-2012, 02:40 PM
Pretty silly to include the Patriots when Philly & Dallas are in the mix.

Used to be Cowboys but recent years it's been Eagirls.

egyptian420
09-02-2012, 02:48 PM
You made my decision really hard...you should've had the Eagles and Jets as the same pick

RoanokeFan
09-02-2012, 03:05 PM
The poll is flawed, you left out the correct category...

Whoever the GIANTS are playing on game day!

pino
09-02-2012, 03:15 PM
Eagles....

Eliscruzzz
09-02-2012, 03:30 PM
Cowboys I hate them

BurnerNYG
09-02-2012, 03:32 PM
Cowboys and Eagles are easily my choice. If RG3 or Bob like most of you call him ends up being a great pro player, my hate for the Skins is gonna build back up too.

penguinfarmer
09-02-2012, 03:34 PM
Cowboys
Eagles
49ers

In that order.

pacco_diablo
09-02-2012, 03:38 PM
Eagles, Eagles, and oh yea the Eagles. I absolutely loathe that team. I would gladly sit in the bird's nest and take a couple of their fans over the balcony with me.

Giants5699
09-02-2012, 03:42 PM
Cowboys
Eagles
Redskins
Jets

GiantWarfare
09-02-2012, 03:45 PM
Eagles by quite a margin followed by the Boys then the Skins. I've disliked the Jets under Rex but generally I've been impartial towards them, and I don't dislike the Pats at all. Certainly helps that we have their number...lol.

SweetZombieJesus
09-02-2012, 03:48 PM
The Cowboys stand as an affront to what Wellington Mara stood for... But Philly are just plain dirtbags.

mattpl908
09-02-2012, 03:54 PM
for me its a toss up of the cowboys and eagles...right now im hating the eagles a lil more then the cowboys lol

RagTime Blue
09-02-2012, 03:56 PM
For me it's easily the Eagles. I actually dislike them so much, i find it hard to even dislike any other team.

Yea that pretty much sums it up.

Ballllinnnnnnn
09-02-2012, 03:58 PM
Hate the eagles so badly. Last year @ the bar before the season this eagles fan would not leave me alone because I was wearing a giants fitted. Kept bringing up the miracle at the meadowlands. Told him to go **** himself and to talk to me when the e girls get a ring. Well we won the sh that year, and that guy don't say **** to me anymore.

Antwuan
09-02-2012, 04:04 PM
I Hate Both The Eagles & Cowboys.

But I Hate The Eagles More. My Hate For The Eagles Is Just On A Higher Standard Than The Cowboys Right Now.

Dorothy
09-02-2012, 04:07 PM
Why would you hate the Patriots? we beat them the last four times we played them

gmen0820
09-02-2012, 04:08 PM
I don't hate any team other than the Eagles.

CowboysSuck
09-02-2012, 04:13 PM
Overall, the Cowboys by a largee margin. Past 7 or so years, its been the Eagles only because they have been more competitive than the Cowgirls

Antwuan
09-02-2012, 04:14 PM
Why would you hate the Patriots? we beat them the last four times we played them

I Don't Have Any Hate For The Patriots.

CowboysSuck
09-02-2012, 04:16 PM
Actually, scratch that. I hate the Cowboys, I hate the Cowboys, I hate the Cowboys. My answer is the Cowboys, 20 years ago, last week, today, and in 2018....the Cowboys. I feel like slightly newer fans will hate the Eagles more and i completely can side with that view. However, if you didn't live through the dismal years of the 70's and early 80's...even the 90's when the Cowboys were AMERICAS TEAM and the Giants were just god awful....you may not understand the deep rooted, forever hatred of that team and all things Cowboys.

krygny
09-02-2012, 04:28 PM
I've hated Dallas more than any other team going back to Roger Stauback and even Don Meredith.

But I voted Philly and I'm shocked so many people are in agreement. While I always hated Dallas, I never really hated any of them as people. I truly HATE Michael Vick, both as a football player and as a person. He's the most overrated athlete in the history of all professional sports. He's an unrepentant animal abuser and psychotic dog killer. I root for him to have a career-ending injury on every play. He's a puke who has no business being on an NFL field of play.

BurnerNYG
09-02-2012, 04:52 PM
I've hated Dallas more than any other team going back to Roger Stauback and even Don Meredith.

But I voted Philly and I'm shocked so many people are in agreement. While I always hated Dallas, I never really hated any of them as people. I truly HATE Michael Vick, both as a football player and as a person. He's the most overrated athlete in the history of all professional sports. He's an unrepentant animal abuser and psychotic dog killer. I root for him to have a career-ending injury on every play. He's a puke who has no business being on an NFL field of play.Michael Vick was one of the best players in the league while with Atlanta and I'm not gonna let anybody change my opinion. He was one of the fastest and scariest QB's ever that won games on sheer determination. What he did on his personal time was wrong but what I hate more is unforgiving people that wishes pain on another person who obviously changed and is hopefully sorry. You're no better than he is and that's something I truly believe. I'm not trying to start a flame war and I apologize to anybody I offended besides the poster I'm replying to but I hate to hear the term overrated when it comes to somebody who was a consistent winner when healthy.

Carter.525
09-02-2012, 04:59 PM
1a Eagles
1b Cowboys

Parademon
09-02-2012, 05:04 PM
I picked the Boys, but that's mostly cuz I live in San Antonio, so I'm surrounded by Boys fans. I love wearing my Giants SB champs shirt/hat around them. They don't say s^&5! The Eagles are a very close 2nd behind them. They have handed us some painful losses the last 4-5 yrs. KOed us in the 08' div game & along with idiot Plax, denied us a great shot at repeating. Then the painful 2010 game that blew the division title for us! I hate Desean Jackson with a passion & hope we blow him & the Eagles up this yr!

jomo
09-02-2012, 05:06 PM
I would like to vote for the Cowgles. ;)

FBomb
09-02-2012, 05:09 PM
My whole life (at least as far back as I can remember)..I have been a Cowboy hater, but it was mostly to do with the fans rather than the team itself. Don't get me wrong...I still hate everything that organization stands for and that white trash dream of an owner and stadium (That Eli still owns).......but I passionately despise every single thing about the Eagles. I hate them so much that I genuinely hope Vick gets hurt every time he touches the ball.....and I am not normally the kind of fan who hopes for such things......I just can't help it. Luckily he's made of glass and I don't have to hope for very long....it is inevitable.

EnragedYouth85
09-02-2012, 05:12 PM
If you want good odds on a bet, just bet that Michael Vick will be hurt by seasons end.

FBomb
09-02-2012, 05:13 PM
Michael Vick was one of the best players in the league while with Atlanta and I'm not gonna let anybody change my opinion. He was one of the fastest and scariest QB's ever that won games on sheer determination. What he did on his personal time was wrong but what I hate more is unforgiving people that wishes pain on another person who obviously changed and is hopefully sorry. You're no better than he is and that's something I truly believe. I'm not trying to start a flame war and I apologize to anybody I offended besides the poster I'm replying to but I hate to hear the term overrated when it comes to somebody who was a consistent winner when healthy.

Wait......you forgot you're soap box.:popcorn:

Wishing injury on a scumbag like Vick does NOT bring a poster down to his level, whether you truly believe it or not, and you have no idea if he's "changed'. You are only seeing what the NFL has MADE him to be. Underneath, once a scumbag always a scumbag.

BornBrooklyn
09-02-2012, 05:17 PM
Ravens... That Super Bowl was on the day of my Grandfather's funeral... It didn't make it any better.

jomo
09-02-2012, 05:25 PM
Michael Vick was one of the best players in the league while with Atlanta and I'm not gonna let anybody change my opinion. He was one of the fastest and scariest QB's ever that won games on sheer determination. What he did on his personal time was wrong but what I hate more is unforgiving people that wishes pain on another person who obviously changed and is hopefully sorry. You're no better than he is and that's something I truly believe. I'm not trying to start a flame war and I apologize to anybody I offended besides the poster I'm replying to but I hate to hear the term overrated when it comes to somebody who was a consistent winner when healthy.I missed that period in Atlanta when "Vick was one of the best players in the league." I must have done a Rip Van Winkle lol. Explosive? dangerous? sure but unless you set a very low bar for using the words "one of the best" there is no way he played at that level. He's only done that once and it was 2 years ago with Philly.

trains61
09-02-2012, 05:27 PM
Gotta hate those Cowboys and Jerry Jones aka Skeletor. While I may not like the Eagles, there is still a grudging respect for them, as a tough Blue Collar team.

NJBLUE
09-02-2012, 05:40 PM
Cowboys
Eagles
49ers

In that order.

I'll even add Greenbay to the end of this list!

BurnerNYG
09-02-2012, 05:53 PM
Wait......you forgot you're soap box.:popcorn:

Wishing injury on a scumbag like Vick does NOT bring a poster down to his level, whether you truly believe it or not, and you have no idea if he's "changed'. You are only seeing what the NFL has MADE him to be. Underneath, once a scumbag always a scumbag.I believe that people can change and that's speaking from experience. I believe that you can only make true testimonies if you actually lived it. I did plenty wrong, I'm no saint but if you knew me then and know me now, you would see and believe that people can change if necessary.

jimmie ray
09-02-2012, 05:55 PM
Michael Vick was one of the best players in the league while with Atlanta and I'm not gonna let anybody change my opinion. He was one of the fastest and scariest QB's ever that won games on sheer determination. What he did on his personal time was wrong but what I hate more is unforgiving people that wishes pain on another person who obviously changed and is hopefully sorry. You're no better than he is and that's something I truly believe. I'm not trying to start a flame war and I apologize to anybody I offended besides the poster I'm replying to but I hate to hear the term overrated when it comes to somebody who was a consistent winner when healthy.

No way I can let that slander slide - find some way to rephrase that B.S!!!!

rainierjef
09-02-2012, 05:57 PM
i dont hate the eagles, skins or cowboys what have they done in this decade? or in the eagles case ever? i hate their fans, i hate their announcers, i hate the wagon analyst that hype them up every june-july, i hate their websites!!!! =/

BurnerNYG
09-02-2012, 05:58 PM
I missed that period in Atlanta when "Vick was one of the best players in the league." I must have done a Rip Van Winkle lol. Explosive? dangerous? sure but unless you set a very low bar for using the words "one of the best" there is no way he played at that level. He's only done that once and it was 2 years ago with Philly.He consistently won ball games when healthy. I'm not gonna sit here and defend Vick, I hate The Eagles but I'm not gonna lie and say I wasn't afraid of The Giants getting abused and made to look like fools when we played Atlanta back then. I was absolutely shocked when we went down there and shut him down that year.

BurnerNYG
09-02-2012, 06:02 PM
No way I can let that slander slide - find some way to rephrase that B.S!!!!All I was saying is two wrongs don't make a right and you can't crucify a person their whole life for something they did in the past and paid for it with time and money. Only God can judge us.

rainierjef
09-02-2012, 06:06 PM
I believe that people can change and that's speaking from experience. I believe that you can only make true testimonies if you actually lived it. I did plenty wrong, I'm no saint but if you knew me then and know me now, you would see and believe that people can change if necessary.
i agree with quote a few more wrong choice's or turns and i would be right where vick was.... long term not something i would like to brag about but growing up where i grew up with the choices i had that was a reality... i've made the fully 360 since then i'm even shocked. i think what vick did was wrong there is no justification of that but to make him the scape goat for something that has been going on for decades with not just dogs; is wrong and he should be forgiven after he served his time. it was a high profile case because of the person involved and it brought something to light that not many...a majority of the people did not care about until it was surfaced; its human nature to want to be up in arms about something or a cause especially when there was not a need to know knowledge of it and the way it was announced to the world... i.e KONY 2012 that died out fast didn't it?

rainierjef
09-02-2012, 06:08 PM
when vick played in ATL he was dynamic, not the greatest QB but a gamer on the field, D-coordinators stressed when trying to prepare for him no one had an answer for him, the problem with the falcons then was their defense was porous and he had limited weapon if i remember correctly. vick changed the game that's undeniable.

BlueReign
09-02-2012, 06:12 PM
Eagles. 0 class from both the franchise and the fans.

BurnerNYG
09-02-2012, 06:21 PM
i agree with quote a few more wrong choice's or turns and i would be right where vick was.... long term not something i would like to brag about but growing up where i grew up with the choices i had that was a reality... i've made the fully 360 since then i'm even shocked. i think what vick did was wrong there is no justification of that but to make him the scape goat for something that has been going on for decades with not just dogs; is wrong and he should be forgiven after he served his time. it was a high profile case because of the person involved and it brought something to light that not many...a majority of the people cared about until it was surfaced; its human nature to want to be up in arms about something or a cause especially when there was not a need to know knowledge of it and the way it was announced to the world... i.e KONY 2012 that died out fast didn't it?+10000000000

BillTheGreek
09-02-2012, 07:21 PM
Eagles.....................and when they play other teams I root for the other team .......unless it's the Cowboys then I don't care.....It would be nice if they both lost !

GMan-67
09-02-2012, 07:24 PM
wow, that's a little surprising, but i guess it's understandable ... i still hate the Cowboys the most ... the whole media love affair with them, Jerry, and the ridiculous America's Team garbage, but certainly Philty has been more of our nemesis lately and they have some crude fans .... well all teams do, but they have a bunch .... had one near me at the game last season

Blue in Oz
09-02-2012, 07:58 PM
To me, I still hate the cowboys, but I hate the Eagles more on the fact that everyone overrates them.

FBomb
09-02-2012, 08:12 PM
I believe that people can change and that's speaking from experience. I believe that you can only make true testimonies if you actually lived it. I did plenty wrong, I'm no saint but if you knew me then and know me now, you would see and believe that people can change if necessary.

Or forced to by getting caught. I also believe that there are crimes so heinous and cruel that they show a depravity in one's character and nature. Fallng on the excuse of where one lives or how one was raised is nothing more than that....an excuse.
I commend you on your conformation, but Vick is scum...through and through. And that goes for anyone involved in that kind of behavior. And I would kill anyone looking to hurt my family and that includes my dog.

I could give a **** if you think "less of me"....I root for the Glass Prince to get shattered every time he touches the ball.

CowboysSuck
09-02-2012, 08:13 PM

I usually dont chime in on stuff other than football talk but it seems appropriate here. I agree with you that people can change, based solely on personal experience like you have said. If someone knew me, say, in 2010, they would be shocked at who i am today, in 2012. So, FBOMB, "once a scumbag, always a scumbag" isnt necessarily true.

However, we may never know if Vick has truly changed, only those closest to him would know. No sense in guessing...

In any event, **** the Eagles, **** the Coyboys. ITS GIANTS NATION BABY

FBomb
09-02-2012, 08:16 PM
With Vick....I stand by my opinion. He's scum and always will be scum.

Giants5699
09-02-2012, 08:17 PM
He consistently won ball games when healthy. I'm not gonna sit here and defend Vick, I hate The Eagles but I'm not gonna lie and say I wasn't afraid of The Giants getting abused and made to look like fools when we played Atlanta back then. I was absolutely shocked when we went down there and shut him down that year.

Great point. Vick would be a top 6 quarterback IF he could stay healthy. He's never really been healthy in his career. The last time Vick wowed me over an entire seasone was actually the season the Falcons played the Eagles in the NFCCG. Ever since then he has brief stretches of very good, followed by either injured or long stretches of shake my head.

BlueMetal 40
09-02-2012, 08:23 PM
My sig says it all. There is a shamefully enormous amount of E-Girls fans here at the Shore, and each and every one of them are more annoying than swamp *** in the middle of summer.

BurnerNYG
09-02-2012, 08:29 PM
Or forced to by getting caught. I also believe that there are crimes so heinous and cruel that they show a depravity in one's character and nature. Fallng on the excuse of where one lives or how one was raised is nothing more than that....an excuse.
I commend you on your conformation, but Vick is scum...through and through. And that goes for anyone involved in that kind of behavior. And I would kill anyone looking to hurt my family and that includes my dog.

I could give a **** if you think "less of me"....I root for the Glass Prince to get shattered every time he touches the ball.In some instances, getting caught can change a person for the better...it can also change em for the worse by introducing them to more criminal connections. I hear what you're saying by choice but nobody is gonna starve for nobody in a country that constantly flaunts glamour and glitz and treats you like you're less if you're poor.

You gotta understand that everyone isn't born with a silver spoon and some are living waaay below the poverty line. Getting caught up in making a quick buck is easy and I've seen the smartest kids turn bad. You gotta live amongst it to understand it. Some people know they're doing wrong and they wanna change but it's like one of those undercover cop movies... you get caught up.

I don't look at you any kind of way for rooting for Vick to get broken up, that's you...I just try my best to enlighten and try to get people to understand certain things. At the end of the day, me and you want the same thing....and that's for The Giants to win football games.

FBomb
09-02-2012, 08:33 PM
How about Sandusky? Do you think HE can be reformed? There are certain things that can never be forgiven and the torture and murder of dogs, imho, is one of those type of crimes. It lends to a deeper level of depravity than other crimes.

BurnerNYG
09-02-2012, 08:39 PM
How about Sandusky? Do you think HE can be reformed? There are certain things that can never be forgiven and the torture and murder of dogs, imho, is one of those type of crimes. It lends to a deeper level of depravity than other crimes.You can't compare having sex with kids to fighting and killing dogs. I love dogs and like you, I would be ready to hurt somebody for harming my dog but at the end of the day... dogs are like cows... if there was a food supply shortage in the world... me, you and any other meat eater would probably start hunting dogs to eat.

Javelin390
09-02-2012, 08:48 PM
I hate the Cowboys, everything about them is evil. Jerry Jones exudes a musk of that crooked southern business man that would sell your soul for 50 cents (ginats owners are some classy fellows) Tony Romo no matter how bad he plays, ESPN waits for a good play or game then re crowns him as the greatest thing ever (Eli is the exact opposite, just wait for his 1st int of the season, he will no longer be "elite") Also when they are doing well, Sunday NFL countdown will come out with crappy 10 minute films with names like "to catch a cowboy". Also in the 90's they could have single handedly brought Escobar to power with all the cocaine they were consuming.

dnotch121
09-02-2012, 08:56 PM
i Hate Philthy with a passion....The Eagirls talk so much thrash and have accomplished nothing but beating us a few games. Tired of hearing this is our your bull crap

FBomb
09-02-2012, 09:01 PM
You can't compare having sex with kids to fighting and killing dogs. I love dogs and like you, I would be ready to hurt somebody for harming my dog but at the end of the day... dogs are like cows... if there was a food supply shortage in the world... me, you and any other meat eater would probably start hunting dogs to eat.

lol....Vick was a millionaire many times over....he wasn't starving for food....or anything else for that matter. It's comparable to Sandusky because it goes with the depravity of one's actions. The murdering and torture of dogs for PROFIT ranks right near the top of MY list of depraved and unforgivable behavior. Your analogy is weak.

EnragedYouth85
09-02-2012, 09:05 PM
lol....Vick was a millionaire many times over....he wasn't starving for food....or anything else for that matter. It's comparable to Sandusky because it goes with the depravity of one's actions. The murdering and torture of dogs for PROFIT ranks right near the top of MY list of depraved and unforgivable behavior. Your analogy is weak.

FBomb, I totally agree with you. Vick is trash and always will be trash in my book. If I am a bad person for wishing that dude gets hurt every year, then I'm a bad person and I can deal with that.. lol

BurnerNYG
09-02-2012, 09:05 PM
lol....Vick was a millionaire many times over....he wasn't starving for food....or anything else for that matter. It's comparable to Sandusky because it goes with the depravity of one's actions. The murdering and torture of dogs for PROFIT ranks right near the top of MY list of depraved and unforgivable behavior. Your analogy is weak.The analogy wasn't weak, you just read and comprehended it wrong. People get caught up and stuck in their ways. Vick getting caught was nothing but God exposing him for who he was... the key word "WAS".

EnragedYouth85
09-02-2012, 09:10 PM
The analogy wasn't weak, you just read and comprehended it wrong. People get caught up and stuck in their ways. Vick getting caught was nothing but God exposing him for who he was... the key word "WAS".

So, using that analogy. A rapist gets caught because god exposed him for who he was, but after jail, he won't be anymore right?

SweetZombieJesus
09-02-2012, 09:12 PM
Actually, scratch that. I hate the Cowboys, I hate the Cowboys, I hate the Cowboys. My answer is the Cowboys, 20 years ago, last week, today, and in 2018....the Cowboys. I feel like slightly newer fans will hate the Eagles more and i completely can side with that view. However, if you didn't live through the dismal years of the 70's and early 80's...even the 90's when the Cowboys were AMERICAS TEAM and the Giants were just god awful....you may not understand the deep rooted, forever hatred of that team and all things Cowboys.

Wow, you got it backwards. The Giants and Eagles have been locking up since 1933.

And the Giants were NOT awful in the 90s -- they won a SB in 1990, challenged Dallas for the division title in the last game of the season in 1993 and made the playoffs, made the playoffs again in 1997...

Anyway, let's set the record straight...

Chuck Bedarnik knocks Gifford out of football for a year -- 1960.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_oOJMYL8TW6E/TIf_kQemUgI/AAAAAAAAHvs/6wBG50Dij0Q/s1600/bednarik.jpg

Herm Edwards, "Miracle at the Meadowlands", 1978.

http://media.lehighvalleylive.com/sports_impact/photo/9136673-large.jpg

Desean Jackson, the 2010 Meltdown

http://realtalksn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/jackson.jpg

When have the Cowboys EVER done anything like that to us?

The Cowboys and Giants haven't really been good at the same time -- I can think of the 1993 fight for the NFC East title, the 2007 playoff matchup, and a playoff matchup in 1981... Rather pales in comparison to decades of bad blood with the Eggholes.

FBomb
09-02-2012, 09:12 PM
The analogy wasn't weak, you just read and comprehended it wrong. People get caught up and stuck in their ways. Vick getting caught was nothing but God exposing him for who he was... the key word "WAS".

lol....ok...you be who you gotta be and find excuses for Vick's lack of humanity.....I will continue to root for his demise. We will see what kind of person he is when he no longer has a football career to keep him out of trouble. I hope it's sooner rather than later.

And for the record....there was a time when I was surviving of Ramen noodles and water. I fixed that by bettering myself.....not by becoming a depraved sadistic dog killer who continued to murder and torture the innocent. GOD had nothing to do with any of it.

BurnerNYG
09-02-2012, 09:13 PM
If Vick is trash I think everybody who hunts any animal for sport (key word "sport") is trash. The only reason we don't eat dogs, cats and goldfish is because some man or woman many, many years ago classified em as house pets. I agree, what he was doing was wrong but imagine how many babies y'all kill in a year wacking off (lol that was a joke).

FBomb
09-02-2012, 09:14 PM
If Vick is trash I think everybody who hunts any animal for sport (key word "sport") is trash. The only reason we don't eat dogs, cats and goldfish is because some man or woman many, many years ago classified em as house pets. I agree, what he was doing was wrong but imagine how many babies y'all kill in a year wacking off (lol that was a joke).
1,545,764,877,999 and counting!!!

FBomb
09-02-2012, 09:15 PM
1,545,764,877,999 and counting!!!

And I have no love for sport killers either.

SweetZombieJesus
09-02-2012, 09:19 PM
Oh and how can I forget the 2008 beating at home as the #1 seed?

http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2009/1029/nfl_ap_mcnabb_phone_480.jpg

Really if you hate the Cowboys you're got to come up with a pretty good reason, they haven't done 1/2 the stuff the Eagles have done to us.

EnragedYouth85
09-02-2012, 09:20 PM
And I have no love for sport killers either.

Do you classify me killing a deer, to eat, a sport killer? lol

BurnerNYG
09-02-2012, 09:22 PM
1,545,764,877,999 and counting!!!Lol........

FBomb
09-02-2012, 09:24 PM
Killing to eat is one thing....killing just to kill, imho, shows a lack of humanity/.

derekunion28
09-02-2012, 09:24 PM
cowgirls and egals second ...vick is a picece of dog dodo with dog blood on his hands.. hate anyone playing the giants

EnragedYouth85
09-02-2012, 09:45 PM
Killing to eat is one thing....killing just to kill, imho, shows a lack of humanity/.

Okay, I can agree with you then lol

tonyt830
09-02-2012, 10:54 PM
The poll is flawed, you left out the correct category...

Whoever the GIANTS are playing on game day!well said RF!

But its so easy to hate on Philly and Dallas---thats why it makes me smile ear to ear when they lose.

GiantsDynasty
09-02-2012, 10:59 PM
Why are the Pats and Jets on here and not the Foreskins? I voted for The Egals but Joe Theismann is good enough reason to hate on the Deadskins.

Spytheweb
09-03-2012, 12:08 AM
It will always be the Dallas Cowbillies. I hate them, hate Texas, but i don't hate the Texans.

krygny
09-03-2012, 01:10 AM
lol....ok...you be who you gotta be and find excuses for Vick's lack of humanity.....I will continue to root for his demise. We will see what kind of person he is when he no longer has a football career to keep him out of trouble. I hope it's sooner rather than later.

And for the record....there was a time when I was surviving of Ramen noodles and water. I fixed that by bettering myself.....not by becoming a depraved sadistic dog killer who continued to murder and torture the innocent. GOD had nothing to do with any of it.
Vick didn't run a dog fighting operation because he needed the money. It was for the "cred". And he didn't personally participate in the "euthanasia" of dogs to be humane about it. He brutally tortured them because he liked it. If you believe his "statements of contrition" are genuine, your BS meter is seriously broken. It took several tries and coaching from his image consultants to get it sounding right the first time and he's back-tracked since.

And from a pure football perspective, I'll repeat, he's the most overrated athlete in all of professional sports, ever!! I've never heard so much blather over a player who has accomplished absolutely nothing. Can anybody please remind me of a player who even comes close in the overrated department?

BurnerNYG
09-03-2012, 01:31 AM
Ok I get it, you hate Vick. I don't know him, dont wanna know hIm, don't know if he's really sorry or not, don't know why he did it, don't know who he prays to but what I do know for sure...he will judged. Now let it go and let's focus on the Cowboys.

titwio
09-03-2012, 01:56 AM
My answer was the Cowboys as per usual, with Eagles 2nd and the Jets rounding out my top 3.

I will always loathe the Cowboys more the Eagles...that's just the way it goes for me.

bigblue58
09-03-2012, 02:19 AM
I hate the Cowgirls because of their deluded annoying fans
I hate the Egirls because they embraced and handsomely compensated a dog killing sociopath
I hate the Jets because of their coach's big mouth

oahucowboy94
09-03-2012, 02:33 AM
Aww, but we like you guys. What gives? haha

titwio
09-03-2012, 02:35 AM
Aww, but we like you guys. What gives? haha

That's cause you guys are givers....We actually should like you for that reason alone. :D

oahucowboy94
09-03-2012, 02:43 AM
Give last season, hopefully we can come away with some takes this season! I'll take 1 but hoping for 2.

rainierjef
09-03-2012, 03:40 AM
why do u need to kill a deer to eat? you eat for sustenance you don't need a deer to do that that's killing period! look i am not advocating dog killing for fun or sport but in other countries its on the menu. like i said no body was enraged before vick about dog fights, chicken fights, hell even fighter fish fights ( oh its real people youtube it fighter fish... smh) vick gets caught and everyone in the world works for peta now smh

http://www.petakillsanimals.com/

krygny
09-03-2012, 10:36 AM
I hate the Cowgirls because of their deluded annoying fans
I hate the Egirls because they embraced and handsomely compensated a dog killing sociopath
I hate the Jets because of their coach's big mouth
I concur.

Only to add, that I think most of the annoying Cowboys fans are of the local fair-weather types. I've never been there, so I can't say from personal experience, but I've heard that if you go to a home game in Dallas wearing Giants gear, the local fans are respectful and civil. You can't say that about Philadelphia. In Philly, you are in real and present danger.

bebil10
09-03-2012, 11:32 AM
This should be a 1 team poll, it has always been and always will be the Eagles. The cowboys play us tough when they are good, the Eagles on the other hand always give us problems whether they are good,bad or mediocre. That is the difference. The Eagles could be 0-15 and us 14-1 and the records would not matter, where in the same situation dallas would historically fold.

FBomb
09-03-2012, 12:08 PM
why do u need to kill a deer to eat? you eat for sustenance you don't need a deer to do that that's killing period! look i am not advocating dog killing for fun or sport but in other countries its on the menu. like i said no body was enraged before vick about dog fights, chicken fights, hell even fighter fish fights ( oh its real people youtube it fighter fish... smh) vick gets caught and everyone in the world works for peta now smh

http://www.petakillsanimals.com/

I don't think you have ever posted anything that doesn't make me shake my head and say...."This guy lives in his own little world".

How do you know "no body was enraged before Vick about dog fights"? You are pulling nonsense out of your *** again and as usual. It was never talked about HERE because it wasn't football related until Vick made it football related!! Some of us have been fighting this barbaric treatment of a PET animal for years!!! AND just because it's on OTHER countries menus doesn't make it ok.

There is also a HUGE problem with the deer population that makes it necessary to thin the herd. I commend that poster for not just killing them for sport.

Lastly, chickens and fighting fish have a natural propensity for fighting. Dogs have been domesticated for 1000's of years and are tortured and starved by the pieces of **** that own them to BECOME fighters!!!

Sometimes, when you have no idea what you're talking about, it's better to not say anything.

EJ Blue
09-03-2012, 12:23 PM
I don't know if anyone else feels as sick as I do after a loss to the Eagles. It's like the ultimate slap in the face, and it happens too often, no matter who's playing for them.

jimmie ray
09-03-2012, 12:39 PM
Lastly, chickens and fighting fish have a natural propensity for fighting. Dogs have been domesticated for 1000's of years and are tortured and starved by the pieces of **** that own them to BECOME fighters!!!

I've gotten into heated debates over this with quite a few people. They firmly believe that all dogs will fight amongst each other, anyway - with out any prodding. As you have stated, that possibility doesn't excuse the torture that humans inflict - on even the superior fighting dogs. And no one wants to address the use of helpless "bait" dogs, who are basically just thrown in for an easy kill . As someone involved with Golden Retrievers for the purpose of human aide dogs, I find these practices particularly distressing.

lcra0825
09-03-2012, 01:38 PM
Eagles by a long shot. I have a hard tine being friends with eagle fans whereas some of my best friends are cowboys fans and I am okay with that

Evo'Ed
09-03-2012, 02:02 PM
Interesting.......

I picked the Eagles, though it was tough between them and Dallas.

Eagles:
*Eagles fans are way more arrogant and derogatory than Dallas fans which is why I picked them.
*The Eagles players (Desean Jackson, McCoy, Vick), I just don't like their arrogance and bravado.
*The organization and coaches I have no animosity towards.

Dallas:
*Dallas fans I know are pretty level headed.
*The media's love for Dallas and the old historical "America's Team" thing is what makes me dislike them.

Ballllinnnnnnn
09-03-2012, 02:07 PM
Yea, I'm a huuuuuge fan of PETA,

P - people
E - eating
T - tasty
A - animals

BigBlue1971
09-03-2012, 02:24 PM
no problem with answering this question:

egirls
foreskins
cowturds

sc_markt
09-03-2012, 02:38 PM
Eagles. I've hated that team ever since there were rumors that Buddy Ryan had bounties out on other players. I hate that team so much that I am angry and miserable the entire week before the Giants play them.

I also enjoy beating the Cowboys as much as the Eagles but I don't have any hate for them. I think their fans are pretty good and am grateful that they have an owner that is getting involved too much (my opinion) in his team's affairs.

sc_markt
09-03-2012, 02:40 PM
foreskins

LOL, that's funny!

FBomb
09-03-2012, 03:23 PM
I've gotten into heated debates over this with quite a few people. They firmly believe that all dogs will fight amongst each other, anyway - with out any prodding. As you have stated, that possibility doesn't excuse the torture that humans inflict - on even the superior fighting dogs. And no one wants to address the use of helpless "bait" dogs, who are basically just thrown in for an easy kill . As someone involved with Golden Retrievers for the purpose of human aide dogs, I find these practices particularly distressing.

Dogs are PACK animals and have been domesticated for 1000's of years....fighting is no longer natural for them. It is a taught behavior.

rainierjef
09-03-2012, 03:53 PM
I don't think you have ever posted anything that doesn't make me shake my head and say...."This guy lives in his own little world".

How do you know "no body was enraged before Vick about dog fights"? You are pulling nonsense out of your *** again and as usual. It was never talked about HERE because it wasn't football related until Vick made it football related!! Some of us have been fighting this barbaric treatment of a PET animal for years!!! AND just because it's on OTHER countries menus doesn't make it ok.

There is also a HUGE problem with the deer population that makes it necessary to thin the herd. I commend that poster for not just killing them for sport.

Sometimes, when you have no idea what you're talking about, it's better to not say anything.

what i mean F is it wasn't a uproar as it was with vick's situation. social media is to blame for this, everyone on face book, twitter took to arms when the news of vick came out, almost everyone had an opinion on it whether it be good or bad. personally i will not hold a dogs life over a humans life that my stance period! dog's fight as well F not all dogs are easily domesticated my friend has his pit turn on him nice gash on his hand for it.
killing an animal to me is killing period whether for game or food you just killed something living; there are no unequal sins.

I don't think you have ever posted anything that doesn't make me shake my head and say...."This guy lives in his own little world". - sorry i've made you feel this way man does this also include the post where i told you congrats on your marriage? =/

Sometimes, when you have no idea what you're talking about, it's better to not say anything. - i know we have a difference of opinion on the matter but look at it like this i saw a man go to jail for killing dogs, and i also saw a man get a slap on the wrist for killing a human being while driving drunk. i might not have an idea of what i am talking about by your standards but i am not the sole proprietor of this thought/stance/opinion (key word opinion) so i must know something huh?

BurnerNYG
09-03-2012, 06:05 PM
Man it might be best to just move on. FBomb loves debating and he refuses to lose even if he loses lol. He'll disagree with you even if he agrees with you. o_O

A subject like Vick's case will always be seen differently... there's no ways around it and it's understandable.

VegasGmen
09-03-2012, 06:36 PM
For me its like pumpkin pie (Cowboys) and liver (Eagles). I hate pumpkin pie but can be around it. Liver just makes me gag and puke, can't even stand to smell it.

Giantz4Life
09-03-2012, 07:02 PM
For me its like pumpkin pie (Cowboys) and liver (Eagles). I hate pumpkin pie but can be around it. Liver just makes me gag and puke, can't even stand to smell it.

Haha very well said. My feelings exactly. Except switch pumpkin pie with cottage cheese, and liver with tuna fish.

stormblue
09-03-2012, 07:43 PM
the freakin' ravens.....they stole a ring from us .......no other team can claim that.
ray lewis is a sc## bag and so are all of his cohorts.

BParcells777
09-03-2012, 07:55 PM
San Francisco......It looks like the wars we fought in the 80's, and the "ice chip" game are coming back to roost. They physically abused us last season.....thank goodness for the muffs, and forced fumbles on punts.
We need to return the favor this year in game #6, and rough up their QB.

jomo
09-03-2012, 07:58 PM
the freakin' ravens.....they stole a ring from us .......no other team can claim that.
ray lewis is a sc## bag and so are all of his cohorts.No argument with your comments on Lewis or dislike for the team but they didn't steal a ring from us. We got crushed. Kerry Collins was a scared kitten and it was no contest from there.

jimmie ray
09-03-2012, 08:59 PM

Oh s***, why do I have repulsive imagery of what THEIR fans do with liver and pumpkin pie - after another crushing loss to the Giants?

FBomb
09-03-2012, 09:14 PM
what i mean F is it wasn't a uproar as it was with vick's situation. social media is to blame for this, everyone on face book, twitter took to arms when the news of vick came out, almost everyone had an opinion on it whether it be good or bad. personally i will not hold a dogs life over a humans life that my stance period! dog's fight as well F not all dogs are easily domesticated my friend has his pit turn on him nice gash on his hand for it.
killing an animal to me is killing period whether for game or food you just killed something living; there are no unequal sins.

I don't think you have ever posted anything that doesn't make me shake my head and say...."This guy lives in his own little world". - sorry i've made you feel this way man does this also include the post where i told you congrats on your marriage? =/

Sometimes, when you have no idea what you're talking about, it's better to not say anything. - i know we have a difference of opinion on the matter but look at it like this i saw a man go to jail for killing dogs, and i also saw a man get a slap on the wrist for killing a human being while driving drunk. i might not have an idea of what i am talking about by your standards but i am not the sole proprietor of this thought/stance/opinion (key word opinion) so i must know something huh?

I had this whole sermon typed out, and them my laptop went screwy and erased it.....so you'll excuse me if I seem a little grumpy trying to retype it..

Most of the time I think you say things just to be contary...then other times it seems like you live in a seperate reality than other people. It's just my opinion of you and I'm a nobody on a MB. Nothing to take seriously, it's just how you come across to me and I respond to you as such. It's nothing personal. BurnerNYG is the same way and he's knows if I think I'm right, I will continue arguing until someone gives up or proves me wrong. So he'll just do it to keep me going. I am Irish, and a born arguer.

When you say things like NO ONE was outraged before Vick brought it to the forefront is simply not true. I have been fighting this fight (not actually fighting, but raising money for awareness of puppy mills, rescue dogs and no kill shelters) for many years....I also help petition the courts for stricter laws regarding the abuse of dogs and other animals INCLUDING people who train dogs to fight. So, my assuption of you is that you have no idea what you're talking about so you shouldn't make statements like you do. Vick brought national attention to something that millions of people have been fighting on a daily basis that largely goes ignored. If you have it in you to abuse, torture and kill an animal that has the ability to love you and trust you unconditionally then your soul is tainted,,,,,,Vick is only saying the right things because he HAS to. Take football away and see what happens.

It has nothing to do with chosing an animal over a human (well, in MOST cases). I wouldn't hesitate to kill a dog that was attacking me or someone in my family,,,,,or even someone on the street. But you are wrong about dogs being naturally aggresive. It is a taught behavior by it's handlers, and your friend either did something wrong in raising it, or it was abused before he got it.

The hypocrisy of our justice system has nothing to do with this argument....but it IS an intertesting subject that I can argue for hours on....but this is not the place.

Lastly, your opinion that there is no difference in killing for food and killing for sport is just silly....and I think this is one of those times your reality is a little off.

BTW, grilled up a nice sirloin today.:)

Manstache
09-03-2012, 10:51 PM

the NFL. just sayin....

pj18
09-03-2012, 11:44 PM
Eagles then Cowboys. Going to school in Philly didn't help.

whakka
09-03-2012, 11:51 PM
i live in texas, so as you can imagine, i really hate the cowgirls. i hate their fans, i hate their colors, i hate the players, i hate the owner, the coaches, the star, their building, the whole "america's team" bs, and their crappy games that are always on because i live down here in the armpit of the earth.

blueomaha
09-04-2012, 12:04 AM
always been, and always will be the cowballs....

jhostetler
09-04-2012, 05:34 AM
Far and away the e-gals - I remember the Fumble, Randall Cunningham, Donavan McNabbs phonecall, Jacksons Punt return showboating - All this flash and hype for a team that has done absolutely nothing in the superbowl era - while on the other hand - the Cowpies I may dislike, a lil more with what JJ is doing to that franchises image, I hadf a grudging respect for Landry's team and Johnsons team

stormblue
09-04-2012, 06:54 AM
No argument with your comments on Lewis or dislike for the team but they didn't steal a ring from us. We got crushed. Kerry Collins was a scared kitten and it was no contest from there.

yeah , jomo , you said what i meant better than i did.
that superbowl hurt real bad .... i can't think of a worse experience as a giant fan.....even all the .eagle comebacks all the way back to the miracle and herm edwards.
that superbowl was my worst heartache as a giants fan.even worse than that 39 to 38 freakin' 25 point 49er comeback in the '02 wildcard game.

i fear we will see them in the superbowl again this year....assuming we go again.

agalligani
11-26-2013, 12:39 AM
Argh! I cannot believe so many people said Philly.... It's DALLAS you need to hate! Come on! How many times has Philly won the superbowl? Which team obnoxiously called itself "America's Team"? Wow I'm really disappointed. Dallas has humiliated us this year too on top of everything. Jerry Jones is a ******. Even the stupid Governor of NJ is a Dallas fan.... there's always some **** rooting for the Cowgirls cause they are "America's Team"..... BLLLAAARRGH!
Yeah Michael Vick.... whatever. He's an idiot but at least he paid for his idiocy. Besides he's done now so we don't have to worry about him no more....

agalligani
11-26-2013, 12:40 AM
Damn Straight!

Bing Crosby
11-26-2013, 12:45 AM
Eagles. Isn't even close.

People hate the Patriots? .... Why? They've done nothing to us. I could see why they would hate us, but the other way around? Most be baseball fans here who just hate Boston. lol

Toadofsteel
11-26-2013, 12:45 AM
Argh! I cannot believe so many people said Philly.... It's DALLAS you need to hate! Come on! How many times has Philly won the superbowl? Which team obnoxiously called itself "America's Team"? Wow I'm really disappointed. Dallas has humiliated us this year too on top of everything. Jerry Jones is a ******. Even the stupid Governor of NJ is a Dallas fan.... there's always some **** rooting for the Cowgirls cause they are "America's Team"..... BLLLAAARRGH!
Yeah Michael Vick.... whatever. He's an idiot but at least he paid for his idiocy. Besides he's done now so we don't have to worry about him no more....
First of all, massive necro.

Second, I know a lot of resptectable dallas fans, and none of the dallas fans I knew gave me any grief after yesterday. There is no such thing as a "respectable eagles fan".

L.T.56
11-26-2013, 12:48 AM
i hate all 4 of them very much so its hard for me to choose one but if i really had to choose than probably philly.

PennState1
11-26-2013, 01:06 AM
Cowgirls and Beagles. Don't care about the fore skins

Antwuan
11-26-2013, 01:34 AM
I hate both the Eagles & Cowboys equal with a passion, I can't stand either team.

GiantWarfare
11-26-2013, 02:31 AM
Its always been the Eagles for me but as of late, the Cowboys have been climbing their way to the top of the list. Still the Eagles for me though...lol. I honestly don't care about the Skins.

Geebanga718
11-26-2013, 03:02 AM
I HATE the Cowgirls

SweetZombieJesus
11-26-2013, 06:54 AM

You need an education on this rivalry thing.

Dallas, well they and the Giants are very rarely good at the same time, so there's little actual on-field rivalry. The Giants were in their golden age of 6 championship games in 8 years when the Cowboys were founded, and stunk. We gave them Tom Landry, who was essentially the Giants' defensive coordinator, when their team started. When we turned bad in the late 60s and 70s was their golden era, going to 5 Super Bowls. Then in the 80s when we came back under Parcells they were not so good. Then we lose Parcells and fall apart, when their Jimmy Johnson era is underway. Since then, they've won what, one playoff game while we've been to three Super Bowls. There's been one lone playoff matchup, in 2007.

The Eagles, meanwhile, are our oldest rival going back to 1933. They are 90 miles away. There is 35x the amount of bad blood Eagles-Giants than any other team.

The "Philly tough guy" meme starts here, when they knocked Frank Gifford out of football for a year.

http://i.cdn.turner.com/si/multimedia/photo_gallery/0809/mlb.yankee.stadium.moments/images/00.001074864Finalfinal.jpg

Miracle at the Meadowlands which destroyed a good season and tore down the entire organization -- bringing in George Young and some guy named Bill Parcells as linebacker coach.

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2009/10/26/sports/football/fifthdown_meadowlands-memories1/blogSpan.jpg

Injuring Phil Simms in our 1990 SB run.

Miracle II, DeSean Jackson

Bookending our SB XLII victory with playoff losses before and after.

Now how the HELL can you say anything other than Philly?!?

M00KIE
11-26-2013, 08:59 AM
Used to be Cowboys for me but since the addition of Vick it's leaned more to the Eagles. I hate them all in general though.

eejb
11-26-2013, 09:11 AM
Cowboys

Krusty
11-26-2013, 09:12 AM
I hate both the Eagles & Cowboys equal with a passion, I can't stand either team.

+1

seeing as I had to pick i choose eagles

even eagles fans in ireland are horrible

AntB
11-26-2013, 02:57 PM
Growing up watching Stauback and Bob Lilly and two tall Jones and company beat us up all the time. watching the defense pick up Ron Johnson and carry him back a few yards and them having a fumble called. It has to be Dallas. it's the team I enjoy beating the most. Now I won't sleep well until next season.

PennState1
11-26-2013, 04:05 PM

Dallas, well they and the Giants are very rarely good at the same time, so there's little actual on-field rivalry. The Giants were in their golden age of 6 championship games in 8 years when the Cowboys were founded, and stunk. We gave them Tom Landry, who was essentially the Giants' defensive coordinator, when their team started. When we turned bad in the late 60s and 70s was their golden era, going to 5 Super Bowls. Then in the 80s when we came back under Parcells they were not so good. Then we lose Parcells and fall apart, when their Jimmy Johnson era is underway. Since then, they've won what, one playoff game while we've been to three Super Bowls. There's been one lone playoff matchup, in 2007.

The Eagles, meanwhile, are our oldest rival going back to 1933. They are 90 miles away. There is 35x the amount of bad blood Eagles-Giants than any other team.

The "Philly tough guy" meme starts here, when they knocked Frank Gifford out of football for a year.

http://i.cdn.turner.com/si/multimedia/photo_gallery/0809/mlb.yankee.stadium.moments/images/00.001074864Finalfinal.jpg

Miracle at the Meadowlands which destroyed a good season and tore down the entire organization -- bringing in George Young and some guy named Bill Parcells as linebacker coach.

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2009/10/26/sports/football/fifthdown_meadowlands-memories1/blogSpan.jpg

Honestly, as much as I hate the Eagles,and I HATE the Eagles, that phone thing was really funny!

NorwoodBlue
11-26-2013, 04:12 PM
Cowboys, hands down. Hate Jerry Jones, hate the America's Team BS, and hate when Troy Aikman announces games. He ought to be wearing skimpy whit e shorts and a little white vest, he's just a freaking Cowboy Cherleader. Aikman's success was a product of the Hershall Walker trade, and you'd think he was the greatest QB in NFL history.

Even their cheerleaders piss me off, a bunch of pancake make-up ho's.

blueomaha
11-26-2013, 04:17 PM
we just lost to them last sunday...

Morehead State
11-26-2013, 04:19 PM
we just lost to them last sunday...
As a Giants fan...the team I hate the most is the Lakers.

domsgiants
11-26-2013, 05:42 PM
All I was saying is two wrongs don't make a right and you can't crucify a person their whole life for something they did in the past and paid for it with time and money. Only God can judge us.

So your saying someone that kills someone shouldn't get put in jail or get the death penalty?

That's just crazy

yatitle
11-26-2013, 05:46 PM

Simms was injured against the Bills not the Eagles in 1990.

SweetZombieJesus
11-26-2013, 05:56 PM
Simms was injured against the Bills not the Eagles in 1990.

Ah, you're right. I mixed up my traumatic 1990 losses. The Giants were 10-0 going into that Eagle game and lost, looking ahead to the matchup against the 49ers the next week.

JustinTuckNYG91
11-26-2013, 06:07 PM
A little surprised to see the Eagles hated twice as much as the Cowboys.
I hate both teams far more than any other teams in the league but the Cowboys take the cake with the "America's team" nonsense.
Philly probably has the worse fans in the country, for all their sports.

pthere55
11-26-2013, 07:21 PM
So... is this poll implying that everyone likes the redskins?

brad
11-26-2013, 07:28 PM
I am a bit surprised to see Eagles hated more than Dallas, we must have a lot of younger fans that didn't have to go through the 90's with obnoxious Dallas fans.

Toadofsteel
11-26-2013, 07:37 PM
I am a bit surprised to see Eagles hated more than Dallas, we must have a lot of younger fans that didn't have to go through the 90's with obnoxious Dallas fans.

I went through the 90s, but at that point you could complain about the team not giving us a QB more than being angry at dallas. With Philly, it's absolutely personal. If I was told at the beginning of the season that the Giants would go 2-12, with the two wins coming against Philly, I would be okay with that... especially if the second win eliminated them from playoff contention.

brad
11-26-2013, 07:41 PM
I went through the 90s, but at that point you could complain about the team not giving us a QB more than being angry at dallas. With Philly, it's absolutely personal. If I was told at the beginning of the season that the Giants would go 2-12, with the two wins coming against Philly, I would be okay with that... especially if the second win eliminated them from playoff contention.

It wasn't the team, it was all the bandwagon fans that just a few years before were rooting for SF... and they were obnoxious. Eagle fans are ridiculous, but mostly I just pitty them.

Toadofsteel
11-26-2013, 07:44 PM
It wasn't the team, it was all the bandwagon fans that just a few years before were rooting for SF... and they were obnoxious. Eagle fans are ridiculous, but mostly I just pitty them.

There will always be bandwagon people. I bet most of them are seahawks fans now. That's not the real issue for me. I have a cowboys fan in my family, and another one at the place i work at. Neither of them ran their mouths, in fact, the one at work said he wouldn't be surprised if Dallas lost out the rest of the way. But there is no such thing as a "respectable eagles fan"...

In fact, I hate the philadelphia eagles with such a passion that I can't really associate with anything with the word eagles in it. I've lobbied to make the turkey the US national bird. I feel guilty for finding songs like "Take it easy" and "Hotel California" to be catchy. I feel Lord of the Rings is ruined by that one scene where Frodo and sam are saved by oversized eagles. I'm lucky that I can swallow that hatred enough to give eagle scouts the respect they deserve for the work they've put in. There just isn't anything with an eagle-motif that I can really enjoy.

The
Eagles

That is all.

brad
11-26-2013, 07:47 PM
There will always be bandwagon people. I bet most of them are seahawks fans now. That's not the real issue for me. I have a cowboys fan in my family, and another one at the place i work at. Neither of them ran their mouths, in fact, the one at work said he wouldn't be surprised if Dallas lost out the rest of the way. But there is no such thing as a "respectable eagles fan"...

I guess it is just each ones experiences... I have a lot of family that root for the Eagles, MOST of them are fairly respectable and knowledgeable when it comes to the game. I also have a few Dallas fans in my family... and they are talking like they just won the SB because they beat the Giants... even though they are just as unlikely to make the playoffs.

But I can see where you are coming from. It is pretty easy to dislike them both :)

fletch842
11-26-2013, 08:01 PM
My dislike of the cowboys goes back to the early 70's. At that time, I didn't really think about the Eagles at all. It really wasn't until the Randall Cunningham era that they got to me. For some reason, my dislike of the racist team from Washington didn't used to be nearly as strong, but some things change over time.

BillTheGreek
12-01-2013, 04:53 PM
This is a Trick Question !
I Hate the Cowboys & the Eagles ! the same Amount !

Bing Crosby
12-01-2013, 06:57 PM

Well said sweetzombiejesus. I can't stand the god damn Eagles. They have no redeeming qualities whatsoever in the history of their organization. Just out and outright scum.

BigBlue1971
12-01-2013, 07:03 PM
egirls, foreskins and turds are it for me. if theres 1 its the egirls.

Redeyejedi
12-01-2013, 07:14 PM
Its usually the Eagles but the Cowboys really piss me off this year. They are so overrated by the media, that team sux we gave them both games

Bing Crosby
12-01-2013, 07:23 PM
Its usually the Eagles but the Cowboys really piss me off this year. They are so overrated by the media, that team sux we gave them both games

I've never understood why the Cowboys have been so hyped for a solid decade and a half since they amounted to anything. You always hear how amazing they are "on paper".

Blue Beach
12-01-2013, 09:27 PM
Cowboys
Eagles
49ers

In that order.

That's my pics. Cant stand Dallas or their dayum fans.